• Internet Explorer
    • Google Chrome
    • Mozilla Firefox
    • Safari
    • Opera
    • other

This poll is closed to new votes

The Crispy Mushroom

I used to use Chrome on my desktop but it just got too slow. Now I use Chrome only on my phone, and Mozilla on my desktop (there are some syncing issues but haaaay).

I use Firefox on my computers (iMac and iBook) and my smartphone (Android). It's the fastest of all and I love its number of add-ons, and its privacy policy. If Firefox has a problem, I use Safari, and only if Safari has a problem too, I use Chrome. I used Chrome on my smartphone before Firefox was available for it, but it crashed all the time.

I had a long falling out over Internex Explorer with its crashing, slowness and plugins... I just don't trust Google Chrome enough to use it as Goolge collects data on everything and other things. I settled with Firefox on how it can handle mutiple tabs and its privacy.

I totally agree with this.

Chrome, but I have to use Internet Explorer for my driver's ed because for whatever reason, it won't work on Chrome even though it has before. -_-

I've been using Chrome ever since the developer/beta release came out. It's the fastest, and has the most up-to-date rendering engine, which makes most websites generally look and behave better.

• 4 weeks later...

Chrome on computer, Safari on phone :)

Firefox on my home computer because it's a PC (although I don't use that one much) and I use Safari on my Macbook.

rotanimonedaifg

I use chrome most of the time. If it doesn't seem to be working for some reason, then I use firefox.

I usually use Firefox, but sometimes I use Chromium. I usually have both open.

• 3 months later...
AnomalyEternal

I only use Google Chrome, as my only internet access is my laptop. I used internet explorer until just last year, and still do use it occasionally because Google Chrome does not work on my school wi-fi for some reason o.0

I currently have Safari, Chrome, and Firefox open, but the latter two are just for school programs so I don't confuse my tabs.

Safari is my browser of choice, by far.

I use Chrome. It's crap. Sorry, Chrome fans.

KumatoraKazooie

I mainly use Chrome but I'll use Firefox/Waterfox if I want to download videos online like from YouTube.

I use Opera, with Chrome as a backup. My phone, however, is all Chrome all the time.

Mostly use Firefox but also have Netscape(anyone old enough to remember that?) as a backup LOL

Not a fan of Internet-Explorer so even though its technically on the computers I don't use it.

Chrome is spyware so I'd NEVER put it on a computer

I've heard of one called 'Tor' that's supposedly more secure, but never tried it

Batman's Ace

Mostly Opera, but Firefox or IE if something won't work right. I don't know why it took me so long to move to Opera. I love it.

House of Chimeras

Use FireFox basically exclusively. Years ago used to use Internet Explorer but not anymore.

I use google chrome almost exclusively, I take full advantage of being able to log into my account on any computer and instantly sync all my settings. Also it's fast and has a nice interface, as well as tons of addons.

If I Chrome wouldn't work for some reason, then I'd use Firefox., although I have on occasion used Internet Explorer (for the sole purpose of downloading a better browser, usually Chrome)

Safari on my iPad, I.E on my laptop

Squirrel Combat

Firefox.

• 4 weeks later...

I somehow always end up using Chrome. I would use Firefox, but it always freezes and java stops responding. Chrome usually doesn't freeze up and it's just the browser I'm more used to. I tried using Safari and it seems less convenient.

I somehow always end up using Chrome. I would use Firefox, but it always freezes and java stops responding. Chrome usually doesn't freeze up and it's just the browser I'm more used to. I tried using Safari and it seems less convenient.

Chrome does nothing else but freeze for me. And it crashes regularly.

I prefer using Safari, but since my laptop is a bit old and spastic, I've had to resort to using Chrome.

Pale Moon. It's based off of Firefox, but with native x64 support. It's considerably faster on my compy.

Pale Moon. It's based off of Firefox,

First time I've ever heard of that one.

Just installed it on my other computer to check it out (won't work on my main one)

------------------------------------

On a different un-related thought:

It truly shocks me how many people use that google spyware-infected chrome thing :shock:

bad enough that google already has spy/ad servers & crap all over the net (the more I find the longer my blocking list gets LOL)

Archived