This poll is closed to new votes

I use Chrome as my main browser. I have installed on my home computer:

• Chrome
  • Firefox
  • Opera
  • Safari
  • SeaMonkey

Internet Explorer: 0I see our society is finally advancing

Wishful thinking. We're still required to use IE to access government intranet sites at work. All my coworkers over 45 still use it too.

I use Chrome exclusively. It's good to see the old Internet Exploder getting zero votes. Unfortunately, I work with people who still use it often (and who think version 6 is the latest).

I use Safari and Firefox at home, but IE is on the shop comp :(

I used and enjoyed Opera for many years, but drifted towards Chrome in recent months. Opera seems to have become a bad copy of Chrome lately, so I may as well use the real deal.

I do have one or two concerns over Chrome, due to Google's general attitude towards privacy and their propensity to use your data to shove as many ads in your face as possible, so I tried Firefox - but found it unbearably slow.

Captain Darkhorse

Firefox, and when something very rarely doesn't work I'll use Safari. I use Chrome on my phone though.

IE now has 3 votes. 3. We haven't left the Dark Ages yet.

Waist of Thyme

I use Safari and Google Chrome.

I have Internet Explorer and Firefox installed, but IE is only there because it comes with all computers as the default and I stopped liking Firefox for reasons I can't remember.

Firefox here - it works for me and I'm a fan of the add-ons I've got installed.

I've tried Opera, but it didn't have some of the same functionality.

Chrome for my main browser, although sometimes Safari if I'm having compatibility issues but that's pretty rare. I also have Opera and Firefox because there was a point (before multiple account sign in went up to ten) that I would need more than two browsers to run all the Gmail accounts I needed open...

I generally use Google Chrome. I disabled Flash on it though, so I use Firefox for that. I use Safari on my phone though.

ObsessedWithCats

I use Google Chrome, it's so beautifully fast. But I converted only a couple of months ago so all my favourites are still on IE so I go there once a day to check all my favourite webcomics for updates.

Some day when I'm very very bored there will be a great favourites copying session followed by the fall of IE off the bottom of my most used programs list.

Chrome! I even use Chrome on my iPad and my phone.

I love Chrome, especially how flawlessly it syncs between all of my different devices. If something isn't compatible, or if I'm on a public computer that doesn't have chrome, I'll reluctantly turn to Mozilla. IE is absolutely a last resort.

I have a Windows 8 RT tablet, and while I like everything else about it, I don't like that you're pretty much stuck with IE. Really hoping that Google will develop a browser for RT sooner or later.

I'll admit it.

Internet Explorer.

Let us tell you about google chrome

I'll admit it.

Internet Explorer.

Let us tell you about google chrome

But I don't like Chrome. Its weird.

Go Chrome or go home. \m/

I'll admit it.

Internet Explorer.

Stop. Right now.

I understand how to use IE since it comes automatically on laptops and my school uses IE too.

Chrome and Firefox perplex me. (And they killed our home computer in that short period when we did have them. I'm now scared of what will happen to my laptop if I use them.)

We have Chrome at school but its blocked and not allowed to be used because it messes with the computers.

I haven't found that IE annoys me any more than Firefox or Chrome. I have no need to have more than one account or one browser. Besides, I can't seem to import my lengthy Favorites list to Chrome.

Go Chrome or go home. \m/

I'll admit it.

Internet Explorer.

Stop. Right now.

I understand how to use IE since it comes automatically on laptops and my school uses IE too.

Chrome and Firefox perplex me. (And they killed our home computer in that short period when we did have them. I'm now scared of what will happen to my laptop if I use them.)

We have Chrome at school but its blocked and not allowed to be used because it messes with the computers.

:blink: Can you please elaborate? Did it physically kill your computer or do you mean software-wise like it killed the contents of the HDD. Either way it's very unlikely^^

(That reminds me of another case my friend had: While playing Dead Space, his power supply exploded...now he is to afraid of playing the game because he thinks it will explode again...which will most likely not happen since the power supply was old and cheap. It was only a matter of time that this happens :P )

WhenSummersGone

Internet Explorer but I'm getting sick of it. I can't even view Tumblr right now because they say they are having issues with it. When I get a new laptop I'm not even getting Windows, because the latest version is terrible imo.

Archived