Asexual meme

Wineblood

Possibly because it's easier for sexuals to understand that somebody can have the same physical urges and longings as them, but aimed in a different direction. It's harder for them to understand somebody who doesn't have the urges that make up such a basic part of their physiology. Or at least, they don't understand how those urges can be different.

• Like 3

Look at mr originality

DegxNUh.png?1

o.O I think I know that guy.

• Like 2
Captain Darkhorse

Actually, looking at the comments is fairly encouraging. Still some misconceptions, but at least a bunch of people know what asexuality is. Other than the guy who thinks we're amoebas of course.

• Like 1

Made me think of this:

asexual.jpg

Awesomely appropriate, by the way :P

This is so funny and true (At least in my case)

• Like 1

Made me think of this:

asexual.jpg

Me too! Got to uni and the first thing I did was make sure there was a place within walking distance where I could buy cake...

Awesome meme...but the comments...URGH! They were the ones that made me loose my mind. Some people need to grow up. :(

• Like 2

ahahaha true and funny. The comments are as always more focused on how hard it is to be gay le sigh.

That and how asexuality doesn't exist. I'm tempted to post a comment and (verbally) smack every one who denies its existence.

Edited by Phaetion
  • Like 3
Guest FlamesofFire

ahahaha true and funny. The comments are as always more focused on how hard it is to be gay le sigh.

That and how asexuality doesn't exist. I'm tempted to post a comment and (verbally) smack every one who denies its existence.

I stopped reading at certain point it just brings more frustration how misunderstood asexuality is.

Cookie-Cake-Baker

haha that is so true, nobody ever seems to understand the concept of being ace around me so I just stick to telling them I'm heteroromantic and leave out the ace part >___> then again, gay people don't have it easy either ^_^

It's funny how the comments are a perfect example of what the meme wants to say

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
littleheartsofjoy

Made me think of this:

asexual.jpg

Oh my goodness, I love this! Perfect, haha.

the bumbling rotifer

Woah, I just made a post about the joker before reading this. Creepy...

Just enjoying the comments from all the loving Christians underneath. ^_^

"if you are gay, you enjoy sex.

if you are asexual, you are a sick bastard who does not enjoy sex.

How can you live with yourself?"

"Why would you not want to have sex? It's awesome :D (no matter what sexual orientation you have)."

"Humans... can't be... asexual... o.O Unless you're Mary, in which case the only logical explanation is an angel.... :sigh:"

"It means you re going to die alone"

"Cause "asexual" is a lie, house m.d proves it"

"Maybe because gays at least get some. Not wanting to empty the nutsack at least once in a while is... probably hormonal or psychological, just saying. I mean not that it cannot happen for a week or even a year, but come on... Forever? For ever ever? For ever ever?"

"Be gay and nobody bats an eye"? More like "be gay and the whole fucking army of pseudo-tolerant people will be on your side even if you start genocide"."

"It is not normal to not want to mate that's why people freak out. It goes against basic animal instinct. Bisexuality doesn't"

"You spell "Friendzoned" very strangely..."

"Is there such a thing as asexual? Isn't that called indecisive?"

"asexual! is this a "thing" now?"

:cake: :cake: :cake: :cake:

• Like 1