2. 2. Attraction?

• Hetero
    • Homo
    • Bi
    • Pan
    • Other
    • N/A

This poll is closed to new votes

Bi demisexual. I don't really like to label myself though as I'm never really sure xDD

I identify as a Biromantic Demisexual.. Which is a step in some direction from what I used to think, which was Bisexual. I eventually realized that I'm not really into a relationship for sex. I need to know them deeply before I even think of doing something like that.

Labels are a weird thing.

I think every female is beautiful and admire their features from a distance but there is no desire to see more of them/talk to them.

I think I've been in love in the past.

But I don't know how many % of women I know I should be in love with to define romantic. There is some special circumstances or requirements that has to be met but that's not how I understand gray romantic.

I also don't mind touch but lives just fine without it.

So I go with hetero romantic asexual.

But for some reason we have created a society where men and women can't be friends.

Cisgender panromantic sex-repulsed grey-asexual switch (domme for the foreseeable future) with a preference for gender-fluid males. -_- The quiz is kind of limited in options. U.U And my sexuality doesn't fit on a nametag unless I write in font size 6.

Tri-gender Aromantic Asexual. With aesthetic platonic squishes towards male bodied Agenders.

• 5 months later...

Autoromantic asexual, pan-curious.

Hetero preference, aromantic asexual. Not sure if I checked the right top one though since I think if I got attached enough to someone platonically I could develop some so some slight romantic feelings for them but it hasn't happened yet (if it ever even will happen).

• 2 weeks later...
Grasshopper

I'm probably either aromantic or lithromantic or something else wtfromantic asexual. I'll let you know when I work it out lol.

• 5 months later...

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organization, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to re-start new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

Lady Girl, Moderator

Archived