2. 2. Attraction?

• Hetero
    • Homo
    • Bi
    • Pan
    • Other
    • N/A

This poll is closed to new votes

I'm nothing, I go where the wind blows. Not I into shackling myself to any label.

Im a heterofanmantic asexual. Probably counts as an aromantic, but due to my romantic fantasy I have a problem identifyin myself that way. So heterofanmantic it is ^^

I ticked in 'other' on both.

Aside from the physical urges of my body, I have almost no sexual desires. I am, however, a very strong romantic. I'll go to any length to please the woman I love, and the greatest reward I can get is a smile on her face.

Somewhere between aromantic and lithromantic, I've never cared enough to narrow it down beyond that. Hetero.

Aromantic Asexual. I picked other for attraction because while I do feel attraction on occasion (in the form of squishes), I haven't really picked up on who or what I am attracted to exactly.

I'm aromantic asexual.

For the attraction part though, I put homo, because when I do feel deep emotional attraction (though not what I would call romantic at all) it is almost always with another woman. (Although in fantasy and daydreams, it's always men...but I went with the most realistic one.) I'm a confusing puddle of things lol.

1) Greyromantic asexual. I have done some questioning recently, but I'll spare you the boring details :P for the time being, greyromantic still fits, and I'll likely stick to it for quite a long time.

2) Other. I have been attracted to people of different genders, not females yet, but I'm not ruling it out - it might happen in the future, who knows. Or maybe I'm turning aromantic. I don't really know (or care, for that matter).

Aromantic Asexual, the attraction is only aesthetic but for both/all genders, that's about it really...

I picked biromantic grey-A, as I'm still figuring out exactly where my romantic attraction lies. The grey-A part of things is pretty certain at this point, and biromantic does seem to fit. Panromantic is still on the table, pending further figuring out. I think the best, or most complete, set of descriptors for me would honestly be biromantic homosensual grey-bisexual. Mouthful, eh? :)

Somewhere between aromantic and lithromantic, I've never cared enough to narrow it down beyond that. Hetero.

Ditto, but I want to narrow it down :) If only to satisfy my curiosity!

Definitely hetero ace, and demiromantic comes the closest to describing me, probably.

WhenSummersGone

Romantic Asexual. I'm attracted to how the male body looks.

Hetero grey-A

Polyaromantic Asexual. I do not crave romantic relationships but I am happiest when I have more than one squish who squishes back.

I call myself heteromantic asexual because what attraction I have is for the opposite gender but I have no desire for any relationship, romantic or otherwise.

Hetero demiromantic demisexual.

I'm a romantic ace, and I chose 'other' because both my partner and I identify as genderless. I'm not really sure if that plays a role or what...

& I'm a heretic

Poly- attraction to multiple genders, but not necessarily all genders like pan

Double-A Aromantic Asexual, yay!

Heck, for some reason that reminds me of an Elitist comment on Tumblr called The Ace 4 of a Kind...

Agender

Aromantic

Asexual

Aspergers

Christ what a smug Tumblr post that was. :o Shame it fits me to a tee to be associated with it. :(

Archived