-insert witty title here-

quinzel

Hello AVEN! I'm kind of a lurker on Chat, so I figure that it's time to make a formal introduction.

My name is Avery, I'm 17 ( undoubtably in the younger spectrum of this site), and relatively new to the asexual thing. I've experienced my fair share of crushes/aesthetic attraction/sensual attraction, but a complete lack of sexual attraction and that is something I've always wondered about. I experiemented with all sorts of different lables, but I didn't consider asexuality until a couple months ago. Immediately, I felt a sense of "right" that I never got with any of the other lables. And since I live in a small town, I thought the Internet is the best place to meet like people.

Personality wise, I'm an easy-going person. I'm a bit odd and sarcastic and more than a little bit nerdy. I love drawing and reading an obscene amount of books.

I hope to get to know you all!

Sound like with me to be honest :) Hope you'll find more about yourself, and who knows, get to know others! :D

Now for the welcome cake ^ ^ Enjoy your stay!

Sjokoladekake.jpg

Welcome. I'm pretty new as well. It's nice to talk with like minded people. I also share your obsession with books. Good thing your asking questions and figuring things out now, I wish I could flash back 6 years and do the same. Good luck!!

Hi, welcome.

And yay found someone my age. And same boat as you sorta didn't even know about asexuality till about two months ago but it feels like it's the right name that could describe me. Anyways hope you meet more people to be your friends. And if you want to talk to me about anything, like books I'm an avid reader and would love to discuss things or get suggestions. Hope I'm not being creepy but want to be friends. We can be nerdy together. Ciao.

Archived