"Grey Asexual?"

DDixon6609

Can anyone explain in detail what a Gray asexual is? I read a brief definition, but need more detail. I am new to this forum and have been aware that I might be asexual for a year or more now. I have read more on it recently and have learned that from a child I have been asexual. I do not mind affection and kissing. I actually love that, but that is as far as it gets for me. So does that make me gray asexual?

It's a mind-blowing concept, so don't try to totally understand it. I myself think I will fall into that definition, and still I don't understand the concept.

It's like saying: I'm somewhat in between the asexuality and sexuality, but not touching any of them... For me they are sexuals, just low active sexuals and low libido and with different forms of romanticism.

Well I am perfectly fine without sex. This one quiz I took described me as a romantic Asexual. I love cuddling and occasionally kissing. Nothing sexual. I may even tough buttocks, or breasts, but nothing sexual is going through my mind. I don't think that would put me in the middle of sexual and asexual.

Well I am perfectly fine without sex. This one quiz I took described me as a romantic Asexual. I love cuddling and occasionally kissing. Nothing sexual. I may even tough buttocks, or breasts, but nothing sexual is going through my mind. I don't think that would put me in the middle of sexual and asexual.

Then if you don't feel sexual desire you are asexual. That simple. Greys might feel sexual desire under some circumstances. You are just a romantic asexual.

Hi, where do I find that quiz?

Basically, you sometimes experience sexual attraction (where you feel that want to have sex with them) but not enough to act on them.

It's kind of half way between demisexual (which is halfway between sexual and asexual and they feel sexual attraction after romantic connection) and asexual. At least, that is how I see it.

There is a full definition here: http://www.asexuality.org/wiki/index.php?title=Gray-A_/_Grey-A

Lol these things are really hard to understand, you may one day be one thing and the following another... I think I will just try different options and see what came from that... It's somewhat disgusting, but really, there are so many disgusting things in life, like having a perfect body and being ugly, It's so saddening

Archived