Clothing preferences

randmzr198

What type of clothes do you enjoy to wear?  

1. 1. Male or female?

• Male
    • Female
    • Other
  2. 2. If you are male, what type of clothes do you enjoy to wear? (Not the ones that you wear everyday or that are in your wardrobe but the ones you really like to wear)

• Shirts
    • T-shirts
    • Belts
    • Trousers
    • Jeans
    • Suit Trousers
    • Jackets
    • Suit Jackets
    • Shorts
    • Socks
    • Sweaters
    • Cloacks
    • Suits
    • Tailcoats
    • Hats
    • Other
    • Gloves
    • Hoodies
    • I am not a man, but I enjoy wearing male clothes!
    • I am not male
  3. 3. If you are female, what type of clothes do you enjoy to wear? (Not the ones that you wear everyday or that are in your wardrobe but the ones you really like to wear)

• Shirts
    • T-shirts
    • Trousers
    • Jeans
    • Skirts
    • Shorts
    • Sweaters
    • Dresses
    • Cloacks
    • Suits
    • Vests
    • Hoodies
    • Slips
    • Other
    • I am not a woman, but I enjoy wearing female clothes!
    • I am not a woman
    • Hats
  4. 4. Is dressing well and looking good important to you?

• Yes
    • No
    • Sometimes
    • Depends on the situation
    • I don't really care
    • It makes me feel proud of myself

This poll is closed to new votes

Grace Barton

I'm not a girly girl and I feel the cold really easily, so I tend to wear long-sleeved shirts, jumpers and trousers. I prefer warmth over looks. :D

You forgot hats in the woman's section, I can't go more than two days without wearing one :-)

My pardon! I'm not a woman so make suggestions if I missed anything.... :)

buttcheekasaurus-rex

I don't really think much about what I wear, as long as I feel comfortable :)

words are futile devices

I can't really describe my style: I know what I like when I see it, pretty much. Though I do seem to be drawn toward colorful/floral/geometric patterns and interesting necklines in shirts. Lots of flowy clothing, not too form-fitting, and sleeves that go to my elbows. I typically hate blue jeans; love colored denim (bright blue, orange, red, yellow, patterned, anything interesting!) and nerdy graphic t-shirts. Love dresses, but I'm very picky on the style. Love sweater dresses with tights and boots in the winter. Adore pretty scarves and knitted hats. TOMS are the most comfortable footwear in existence. Hmm, that's all I've got.

Squirrel Combat

I wear the same clothes all the time. Land's End jacket with a dark colored t-shirt. Then microfiber pants with sandals. All of this all yer round :D.

I'm really boring in the fashion department.

RainbowCapers

The main thing that prevents me from branching out from the mundane boring things I usually wear is being surrounded by family and their judgments... Ah well, my wardrobe's time will come!

That said, I do prefer braces (aka suspenders) over belts, which seems to stand out whenever I do go with them ^_^

I wear long pants and a button-down shirt, so I have a pocket to keep pens in. As for particular style, "whatever the thrift shop had cheap." That is, I don't personally care much about how I dress, beyond utilitarian concerns. My "everyday wear" is my "everyday wear" every day of the year (with minor adjustments for weather and expected activity); I don't dress differently for fun.

I like to look smart most of the time, but not usually dresses (I have a boyish style). Day to day I'd wear tight jeans/trousers or leggings and shirts - from normal men's shirts (sometimes with a waist belt to make it more flattering) to silk or chiffon etc. Shirts are a must for me! I even have a few bowties to go with my men's shirts, and if its cold, I'll team it with a blazer. I also really like crazy patterned leggings with my more feminine chiffon type shirts.

I'm a bit obsessive when it comes to fashion :mellow: I think I have a very individual style, and if I like it, I'll buy it, but normally high street shops don't satisfy my clothing needs :lol:. A friend of mine is equally obsessed with fashion, and when we get together it's a nightmare - we encourage each other to buy things, and even work up "looks" - my personal favourite being my "English heritage look" (mostly because I get to wear my shirt and bowtie with blazer). But I'm still looking for the perfect Tweed jacket to complete it :(. Haha.

I somehow managed to win "Best Dressed" on my university degree course (trophy and everything ^_^) - but I'm still convinced it wasn't really deserved.

I'm sad I know, but dressing well makes me feel good - and it's a good way of expressing myself.

T-Shirts, Trousers, jeans, shirts, suits, socks (not when I am wearing shorts), shorts, jackets, sweaters, and other - aka. much much more. Yes I am a fashion slave - although I make my own outfits, kinda.

Grumpy Alien

I don't really have particular preferences. I just like to look good.

WhenSummersGone

I like to wear hoodies, t-shirts, shirts, shorts sometimes around the house, sweaters but I'm not a fan of jeans. I prefer to wear cheap dress/black pants because they are more comfortable. Sometimes I like to wear very long skirts but not often. Also I enjoy wearing my flip-flops in the summer so I don't worry about socks.

I am neither, and I like sportswear and clothing with logos of my favourite bands best. No option for me on either end... :P

T-shirts, sweaters, hoodies, and trousers are all good to me. I never liked jeans though.

gypsy_princess

i wear my pajamas 24/7 :P i only change my clothes when i need to go out.

when i go to school, i wake up too early (or go to bed too late), so i'm still half daydreaming when my alarm rings, so i just put on the first thing a little different from a pajamas that i find in my closet and i drag myself out of the door. it's always sweatpants and a jumper.

when i'm not going to school, like in summer, i wear leggings and a tanktop or a t-shirt, with a jacket. my skin is sensitive so i can't go out without a jacket.

when i go out with my friends, sometimes i like to wear a dress :)

I'm basically a jeans, t-shirt, jumper, trousers/joggers, hat, glove and hoodie wearing guy. I only wear shorts in the house or the garden. No human should be subjected to men's legs and I will stick to that opinion until the day I die. Sweaters are cumbersome and restrictive. It has to be too cold before I pull one on. I avoid wearing socks as much as I can and I would really like a nice tailored suit. And preferably somewhere to wear it.

I do try to make an effort when I dress to go out. It was drilled in to me from day one of my illness and I never saw the point. It took a while for that to change. I don't buy expensive labels and I wear what I want to wear no matter how silly anyone else thinks it might look. I try my utmost to not conform ^_^

entirelyunliketea

Well some days I want to show myself as feminine, and wear flowing skirts and flowers in my hair. But I also like the idea of wearing nicely pressed dress shirts and vests. In the past I've mostly just worn jeans and theatre t shirts all the time, but I'm planning to change that this year.

And I wish hats were allowed at school, because I have short hair and they look really really cute with that style.

Other than that, I know what I like when I see it, because it tends to represent my personality in some way.

The list was missing the 2 major components of my daily clothing... pajama/workout pants and tank tops.

Guest FlamesofFire

I have upper clothes that are tight and always wear wide jeans/pants. I have a few male clothes which are nice.

For me comfortable is most important. I dont like skirts or heels. I wear sneakers and workout pants.

I can't really answer because there are no clothes that I really enjoy to wear. I hate fashion and for me, choosing clothes to wear is a chore. I even prefer cleaning the whole house than buying new clothes.

Anything that makes me feel dapper!

Which really means dress shirts and Converse.

My favorite clothes to wear are dresses and skirts.

I mostly wear jeans and band shirts that I cut to fit me properly. Shoe wise, steel toe boots and hight top runners. And patch vests, I have seven of those. I don't tend to wear skirts or shorts because I don't like my legs.

I've been thinking of getting a binder for my boobs, not because I want to look like a man but because I like wifebeater style t-shirts and I think they look better when you're flat chested. Curse these double Ds.

I like to wear both. I generally wear female clothes, skirts etc when I'm going somewhere nice, but otherwise... usually guy clothes... though some of the guy t-shirts and clothes I have are pretty nice too <3

I always go outside with pants. I have kahki pants because that color goes well with my t-shirts. My friend told me I need to dress better to meet people and was shocked when I told him if someone doesn't like me solely for my clothing choices then I wouldn't want to waste a second of my time on them. I don't like men's clothing because the colors are lame and buttons around the neck are not comfy at all!

sound_the_bugle

I sai dsometimes for the last question, but if there were a rarely option, I'd've clicked that.

Wearing dresses every day and night... because there are so many pretty dresses I want to wear in my life. x)

Archived