AVEN Crushes (Second edition)

Shivers

*pouts*

ASF ruins everything. . .

i don't suppose any of you have read the bunny suicides then, have you?

*giggles*

Yes, I have.

And, I suppose the fact that I am giggling marks me as pretty sick and twisted, doesn't it?

Sorry it's paternal part in me. I didn't want to explain why the bunnies were boiled.

Well, of you have to explain it, there isn't much point in doing it, then is there? :? I'll have to come up with a different plan.

*thinks*

*pronounces deliberately*

Top-Ic?

Sorry, but I really have no clue as to what that means. . .

Wait, staying on topic? People DO that??

(And I've glanced at the bunny suicides too... tho I'm currently liking "happy bunny's guide to crushes")

*puts on music*

*does the innuendo*

My last crush developed into a friendship so I don't actually have anything to report to Ms. Perfect that she doesn't already know about.

*puts on music*

*does the innuendo*

My last crush developed into a friendship so I don't actually have anything to report to Ms. Perfect that she doesn't already know about.

But she, apparently, has MUCH to report to us, the little people whose business it ain't, but who want to know, anyway. . . . *drums fingers on the table*

And, the innuendo? It that anything like the Batusi?

Guys, please forgive me for speaking of something actually related to the thread topic, but - I hope this isn't going to turn into a popularity contest.

Cate Perfect
*puts on music*

*does the innuendo*

But she, apparently, has MUCH to report to us, the little people whose business it ain't, but who want to know, anyway. . . . *drums fingers on the table*

See? I can keep a secret. :D

Hedda

Nero laughed

Ahh someone called Tanzabus is on the aven crushes list. Well its nice to have crushes, but it would be nicer if the person was around! As far as i can tell Tanzabus cleared out last August- deleted 99% of their posts and *puff* gone.

I like bunnies...sorry that's about as on-topic a contribution I can give to this thread.

*blush*

OK folks...tell the nice and happy Cate who your AVEN crushes are...lemme have some company on that list besides somebody who may not even be here...

:lol: :lol:

Gawd - I take a couple more weeks away and LOOK at what you people have come up with now!

Yet, I guess, with folks like Ms. Perfect and Spockie spearheading the craziness, it's no wonder. It's a good thing you two are on the side of *good* - OR if you decide to go over to the side of Eeeeviiiiiill, you'll be sure to send them all over the edge...

Nero laughed
I like bunnies...sorry that's about as on-topic a contribution I can give to this thread.

Bunnies are #1 ... hey Amcan..hey..

Ah, I almost started wondering about where the good old Aven Crushes forum came.. and now I see it is here, fine.

Okay, to be to-topic, I have no actual crush now.. but who knows, sometimes it is just for days, so..

aah, this is really weird, having emotional/intellectual attraction to people in very emotional and intellectual place.. that would kill me. *laughs all around*

Yet, I guess, with folks like Ms. Perfect and Spockie spearheading the craziness, it's no wonder. It's a good thing you two are on the side of *good* - OR if you decide to go over to the side of Eeeeviiiiiill, you'll be sure to send them all over the edge...

You know, thy ARE evil...

Bunnies are #1 ... hey Amcan..hey..

GO BUNNIES!

(and chickens...they're a re good too)

Archived