Is there a convenient way to describe your gender preference as a Demi?

fennnnario

Technically, I'm a demi-homoromantic demi-homosexual, but that's a mouthful. I usually just go with "I'm gay", but it'd be nice to have a way to explain the specifics. I don't want to just say homoromantic demisexual, because I think the demiromantic part is just as important, and that's still kinda long.

howyoufeel_org

I know what you mean and I use the term gray-A of the same reason.

I know it a weak description of myself but we are kind of a subset under the gray-a umbrella.

I know what you mean and I use the term gray-A of the same reason.

I know it a weak description of myself but we are kind of a subset under the gray-a umbrella.

I would feel weird describing myself as gray-a, since from what I can tell they feel sexual attraction rarely and I feel it all the time :p
howyoufeel_org

well, I have a pretty hardtime to bound and often it goes platonic after a day or two so maybe in my case I am pretty near gray-a anyway.

You seems to be very awesome and I hope you have a nice day

There's no specific term to indicate both, but how about demi-homosexual? Have you thought of using that?

I really like the addition of demiromantic, though. I guess maybe demiromantic homosexual would work the best for me. I just wanted to know if there were any solutions people had thought of :p

Archived