SAGE test results

Your Raw Score is: 500, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

Your appearance is Androgynous

Your brain processes are mostly that of a Androgynous person.

You appear to socialize in a feminine manner.

You believe you have mild conflicts about your gender identity.

You indicated your were born Male.

ANALYSIS:
Male to Female Transsexual in doubt about your ability to successfully transition.

NOTES:

• Your Answers indicate your psychological state has likely prevailed since you were quite young.

I disagree with the analysis. I wouldn't be happy transitioning. I am completely comfortable with my genderfluidity and prefer it.

bookwormgirl

Your Raw Score is: 345, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

Your appearance is Feminine

You appear to socialize in a androgynous manner.

You indicated your were born Female.

ANALYSIS:
Female to Male Crossdresser

Um...well then... nope to the crossdressing. Unless it's the fact that I hate dressing really feminine. All of my work clothing is slacks and blouses rather then skirts and dresses (ugh) and all fairly conservative. T-shirt and blue jeans when I'm not at work. I don't feel like that counts as "crossdressing".

I hated the questions about my arousal because I couldn't answer them honestly. I plain don't get "turned on" for any reason, and there was for the most part no option for that.

6MinutesFromSanity

And was anyone else insanely annoyed by question 60 having both races and classes in the answers? XD

THIS.

Heres my resutls:

Your Raw Score is: -435, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

Your appearance is Masculine

Your brain processes are mostly that of a Male person.

You believe you have major conflicts about your gender identity.

Your Raw Score is: 595, which indicates that overall you are Feminine

Your brain processes are mostly that of a Female person.

ANALYSIS:
Male to Female Transsexual in doubt about your ability to successfully transition.
NOTES:

• Your Answers indicate your psychological state has likely prevailed since you were quite young.

- I've never considered myself on the transgender side of things and wouldn't transition, so that was an odd analysis. Nods to the other points though.

Your Raw Score is: 450, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

Your appearance is Quite Feminine

Your brain processes are mostly that of an Androgynous person.

You appear to socialize in an androgynous manner.

You indicated that you were born Female.

ANALYSIS:

NOTES:

• You are in a statistical minority as an anallophilic crossdresser. Most crossdressers are heterosexual. Your motivation for crossdressing may be driven by the undirected nature of your sexuality, as a way to more fully explore the Male gender role.

Well, to be honest that's quite an accurate deduction. I've always felt that I'd like to become invisible in a crowd using an androgynous appearance so that there'd be fewer breast-loving, vagina-seeking creepers targeting me. If only medical science was advanced enough to fix the bottom half without having to be on medication for the rest of my life as a consequence. As an aromantic ace, if I'm ever going to try a relationship I want it to be with someone who likes me for who I am inside and not for their sexual needs (they can get sex elsewhere for all I care).

I quit trying when it made me measure my waist and hips...how do I do that exactly?

-570! I'm a man and no doubts about it.

Castle of Glass

Your Raw Score is: 360, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

ANALYSIS:
Male to Female Crossdresser
NOTES:

• You are in a statistical minority as a anallophilic crossdresser. Most crossdressers are heterosexual. Your motivation for crossdressing may be driven by the undirected nature of your sexuality, as a way to more fully explore the Female gender role.

Mostly true yea.

Your Raw Score is: -545, which indicates that overall you are Masculine

You appear to socialize in a masculine manner.

ANALYSIS:
No conflicts, you appear to fully accept your physical sex and gender identity.

I'm extremely antisocial and I think that equates to masculinity.

Blue Elevator

Your Raw Score is: 305, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

ANALYSIS:
NOTES:

• You are in a statistical minority as a anallophilic crossdresser. Most crossdressers are heterosexual. Your motivation for crossdressing may be driven by the undirected nature of your sexuality, as a way to more fully explore the Male gender role.

I wonder what the raw scores are supposed to mean. But yeah, I did notice that a lot of the questions were really blatant stereotypes and there were a lot of sexuality-related questions that I didn't know how to answer because I wouldn't experience arousal in those situations (power tools and lingerie? seriously?). Also, the image error caused me to lose my answers about three times. I would like to make a serious attempt at crossdressing though. My main concern is whether I'd be able to pull it off well.

howyoufeel_org

S.A.G.E. Test Results

Your Raw Score is: 605, which indicates that overall you are Feminine

You appear to socialize in a very feminine manner.

You believe you have serious conflicts about your gender identity.

ANALYSIS:

Male to Female Transsexual, either post-operative or in transition

Your Raw Score is: -420, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

You indicated you were born Female.

ANALYSIS:

Female to Male Transsexual, either post-operative or in transition

More or less correct. Though I cannot say I appreciated questions that involved things like 'you are looking for erotica', without any option for answering 'no, I'm not'.

S.A.G.E. Test Results

Your Raw Score is: -540, which indicates that overall you are Masculine

You believe you have serious conflicts about your gender identity.

ANALYSIS:

Female to Male Transsexual, either post-operative or in transition

NOTES:

• Your answers indicate you have altered your physical appearance to look like the opposite sex.

this makes perfect sense to me. I suppose I should update that I've been binding for almost 3 months now, and I'm going to see a therapist about my gender mis-matched-ness

These are my results:

Your Raw Score is: -570, which indicates that overall you are Masculine

Your appearance is Quite Masculine

You believe you have normal doubts about your gender identity.

ANALYSIS:
No conflicts, you appear to fully accept your physical sex and gender identity

Several of the questions came off as... sexist, or at least uncomfortable to me. Not to mention the erotica question, how can I answer that?

Your Raw Score is: 435, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

ANALYSIS:
Male to Female possible Transsexual

It's accurate, to a point. I have wondered if I'm trans before, but have mostly dealt with it by burying it. I should probably speak to a professional to work out my issues, really. And I'm not sure I could go through transition either even if I was sure I wanted it.

Edit: Took the test again and got a much more feminine score and 'Male to Female Transsexual in doubt about their ability to transition.' Not sure if the test is bogus or I'm just changeable.

PurveyorOfBadPuns

S.A.G.E. Test Results

Your Raw Score is: 330, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

ANALYSIS:

NOTES:

• You are in a statistical minority as a anallophilic crossdresser. Most crossdressers are heterosexual. Your motivation for crossdressing may be driven by the undirected nature of your sexuality, as a way to more fully explore the Male gender role.

Fun take, and way too accurate, except for the last note. No, my motivation for cross dressing is not my "undirected sexuality."

Your Raw Score is: 495, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

ANALYSIS:

Female to Male possible Transsexual

NOTES:

Pretty accurate, really. Although I wouldn't be transsexual; more like a crossdresser without breasts. :P

S.A.G.E. Test Results

Your Raw Score is: 410, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

ANALYSIS:

Female to Male Transsexual in doubt about your ability to successfully transition.

NOTES:

[none]

---------

Pretty accurate for me.

Finally, that was a long test :o

Your Raw Score is: -460, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

Your Raw Score is: -350, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

*Your appearance is Androgynous > I do go from girly girl to tomboy, but I definitely look female. However I have had occasion that some guys who are rather comfortable with me have slipped in male pronouns while I've been wearing a dress ;)

*Your brain processes are mostly that of a Androgynous person. > My brain processes are more male than female, but I do understand both sides of the fence.

*You appear to socialize in a androgynous manner. > I prefer socializing with males, to the point that I've stopped actively trying to become friends with females (if they seek out my friendship, however, I'm usually fine with that because that means they seem to like me for me anyway instead of finding something wrong with me to either totally reject or adopt as a fix up project).

*You believe you have mild conflicts about your gender identity. > It's a bit more than mild, but I'm not severely dysphoric...

ANALYSIS:
Female to Male possible Transsexual > I can't ever see myself actually transitioning. I don't want to live full time as male and I would get more things I don't want than those I do based on what is currently possible.. A bit tricky when you like boys who like boys and define a boy = has penis, and no this isn't some kind of "fetishization" of gay men... I like men, but not in the same way a female would like them, per se. I tend to like the slightly femme ones and prefer a masculine or more equal romantic role

NOTES:

• Your Answers indicate your psychological state has likely prevailed since you were quite young. > While I don't believe that playing with toys designed for the opposite sex, etc. is necessarily an indicator, I did really like He-Man (I had everything to do with it) and wanted to pee standing up when I realized that that was what guys did...

S.A.G.E. Test Results

Your Raw Score is: 335, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

ANALYSIS:

NOTES:

Never really considered myself to be a crossdresser considering that the clothes I wear are meant for females, but idc

S.A.G.E. Test Results

Your Raw Score is: 335, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

ANALYSIS:
Male to Female possible Transsexual
NOTES:

Your Answers indicate your psychological state has likely prevailed since you were quite young.

I'm not sure how I feel about this yet, other than the slight irritation at some of the questions; the lack of "asexual" as an option and those about attraction, as I am aromantic.

Lately I have been feeling increasingly uncomfortable with my physical masculine traits. I've never liked putting focus on being a male, and feel uncomfortable being referred to as "man", but I don't want "women" either. Still, I slightly hate having being cataloged as "male" in any social settings. My thoughts and feeling are all over the place right now. At least the s.a.g.e. test gave me a few hints at questions to ask.

ANALYSIS:

NOTES:

• You are in a statistical minority as a anallophilic crossdresser. Most crossdressers are heterosexual. Your motivation for crossdressing may be driven by the undirected nature of your sexuality, as a way to more fully explore the Male gender role

I can't say I've ever had conflicts about gender identity outside of some family members that tend to perpetuate stereotypes, nor have I gone out of my way to crossdress. Aside from that, it's about what I expected.

That was an incredibly stereotypical questionnaire (is a guy feminine if he sucks at math and doesn't know what's under the hood of a car?) and incredibly frustrating with all the "[subject] is so arousing" comments in some of the questions. No, it isn't, and I wouldn't go searching for erotica thankyouverymuch.

Fun way to kill time, though.

Girl Hypnotist Rei

Your Raw Score is: 360, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

ANALYSIS:

This feels surprisingly validating, even if I do generally identify as female. I guess it's reassurance I'm not just a girl. (Certainly ain't no guy, though!) Bonus points for not equating confidence and self esteem with being a man, unlike the last test I took.

ANALYSIS:

NOTES:

• You are in a statistical minority as a anallophilic crossdresser. Most crossdressers are heterosexual. Your motivation for crossdressing may be driven by the undirected nature of your sexuality, as a way to more fully explore the Male gender role

I can't say I've ever had conflicts about gender identity outside of some family members that tend to perpetuate stereotypes, nor have I gone out of my way to crossdress. Aside from that, it's about what I expected.

That was an incredibly stereotypical questionnaire (is a guy feminine if he sucks at math and doesn't know what's under the hood of a car?) and incredibly frustrating with all the "[subject] is so arousing" comments in some of the questions. No, it isn't, and I wouldn't go searching for erotica thankyouverymuch.

Fun way to kill time, though.

Yes, I felt that it was basically working off stereotypes, and it assumes that a) you are male and b) you are sexual. And, also, where your interests personally lie, as you mentioned above; some of the choices imply that you do one activity because of certain reasons. The sewing/quilting question comes to mind. Apparently one cannot simply be interested in arts and crafts as a hobby or form of expression. >___>

Nevertheless, it gave me results quite consistent with how I imagine myself to be, so there's something to be said about that.

Your Raw Score is: 0, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

ANALYSIS: Female to Male Transsexual in doubt about your ability to successfully transition.

I found it pretty much accurate, but maybe it's because I skipped the anallophilic thing as I wasn't sure it was the same as asexuality........ if I'd pick it as a choice I may came out a crossdresser!!! :lol:

and didn't bother to use the tape thing, just guessed........ :P

• 1 month later...
cemeterywitch

Your Raw Score is: 465, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

ANALYSIS:
NOTES:

Your Raw Score is: 305, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

ANALYSIS:

Sounds about right. Pleasantly pleased how accurate this was.

Your Raw Score is: -320, which indicates that overall you are Androgynous

You believe you have normal doubts about your gender identity.

ANALYSIS:
NOTES:

Took the test for fun but answered it serious and don't agree with the result at all. I identify as female and don't have any doubts about my identity. *shrug*

Archived