Cute asexual quotes for t-shirts?

br0wneyed-babe

br0wneyed-babe

I'm thinking of making an asexual shirt but I don't know what quote to put on it. Do you like any of these? Any other ideas? Sorry if this is the wrong forum, but there's no asexy fashion forum :P

1. Sorry boys, I'm asexual
2. I have no passion in my pants, and I ain't afraid to show it... (on back) asexy and I know it

3. Real-life asexual

4. I like my sex how I like my soda... I don't like soda. (on back) something about asexual pride
5. Kinsey's X (saw this on Tumblr, loved it)
6. Some people are asexual, deal with it!
7. I had sex once... it was awful

alison.wonderland

I kinda wished I could have one done in the simple style of those old "Army" T-shirts (I can try and find the design online if you don't know for sure what I'm talking about) that just says "Asexual" on the front across the chest, in the same font as the "Army" shirt had. On the back, and this would be optional, in the same font, put the definition of asexuality as it appears on the front page of this website ("An asexual is.....{whatever the rest says, it's perfect]"

#7 made me laugh. :D

My contribution:

100% Naturally Asexual (with an an apple and an orange or something--like a juice drink)

Seraph's Embrace

I reckon that #2 can be clipped down to "Asexy and I know it" - it gives it a little more impact.

My personal contribution would be "Make love, not sex" for all the heteroromantic out there :)

Cristalake

I ADORE Kinsey's X. I'd been thinking of making myself one too with "Asexuals Need love Too" and a picture of two people hugging under. but Kinsey's X... that's genius.

LunaAminta

"We can't all be Queens" (or Kings, if it is a male's t-shirt) with an Ace playing card design.

I wanna hold your hand (and that's all)

I like you, but keep your naughty bits in your pants.

Cristalake

"We can't all be Queens" (or Kings, if it is a male's t-shirt) with an Ace playing card design.

That... is GENIUS!

Clever! :D

The ones I like the most are Kinsey's X and Asexuals don't give a fuck. There's also the Nobody knows I'm asexual... one in the AVEN Zazzle shop. That one is cute, too.

And then there's Scarf's, Man delights me not, no, not woman either, brilliantly quoted from Shakespeare [unless my memory's failing me]. ^_^

I think that a T-Shirt that simply says "I honestly think cake is better than sex." would have the greatest shock value ;)

"we just don't give a F**k" over the 4 playing card aces would be my pick... even the people that don't pick up on the sex joke still think it's a pretty badass design/phrase combo

KittenPuff

Clever! :D

The ones I like the most are Kinsey's X and Asexuals don't give a fuck. There's also the Nobody knows I'm asexual... one in the AVEN Zazzle shop. That one is cute, too.

And then there's Scarf's, Man delights me not, no, not woman either, brilliantly quoted from Shakespeare [unless my memory's failing me]. ^_^

Hamlet, I believe. :)

I wanna hold your hand (and that's all)

I like you, but keep your naughty bits in your pants.

Haha! I LOVE the holding hand one! I would definitely wear that!

Sennkestra

Some other clever phrases I've seen:

-Asexuality: not just for amoebas

-We are the 1% (*no not that 1%, the other one!) (with an accompanying pie chart)

-Asexuals: Breaking your models since 1948 (a reference to the Kinsey X)

-It's not you, it's everyone

NinjaRobot

Gosh, these are all so awesome! I particularly love:

"Asexy and I know it"

"Kinsey's X"

"Make love, not sex"

"Man delights not me, no, nor woman neither"

"Asexuals don't give a fuck" (though I wouldn't wear it myself, since I hate swearing XD)

"Unscrewed, yet illuminating"

-We are the 1% (*no not that 1%, the other one!) (with an accompanying pie chart)

I'd totally change this to:
Asexuals - the other 1%

:P

Notte stellata

I like "I had sex once... it was awful". :D "It's not you, it's everyone" is clever too. It reminds me of a similar slogan (the one held by the topless guy in the pic):

Toronto-Pride-2011-Asexual.jpg

I also like "this is what an asexual looks like" from last year's World Pride.

Kitty Spoon Train

7. I had sex once... it was awful

hahhahahahahaha!

Awesome Grumpy Cat reference! :lol:

I love the shirtless man's slogan :D

The "This is what an asexual looks like" is actually the only one I probably don't support. The thing is, it seems to indicate that there's a specific "asexual aesthetic" that isn't really there. Asexuals are as varied as sexuals on that regard.

LunaAminta

Some other clever phrases I've seen:

-Asexuality: not just for amoebas

-Asexuals: Breaking your models since 1948 (a reference to the Kinsey X)

-It's not you, it's everyone

I like, "It's not you, it's everyone"

I stalk zazzle and redbubble for pridewear all the time. We really need to get some of these on there. They're really good. :D

Notte stellata

The "This is what an asexual looks like" is actually the only one I probably don't support. The thing is, it seems to indicate that there's a specific "asexual aesthetic" that isn't really there. Asexuals are as varied as sexuals on that regard.

Hmm, I interpret it a bit differently. I think the message it sends is "asexuals are just normal people like everyone else, not ugly weirdos." :P I don't think people who read it will assume all asexuals look the same.

For romantic Aces : "On my wedding night, me and my partner invited our friends over to play scrabble."

Cristalake

For romantic Aces : "On my wedding night, me and my partner invited our friends over to play scrabble."

My partner and I.

Grammar nazi strikes again. U.U That being said, nice. I liked that. ^^

Archived