Where does your username come from?

gypsy_princess

1 minute ago, mashinchACEr said:

What a coincidence! I'm Chase, and I'm ace too. Nice to meet you.
tumblr_o62fxrv6oO1s5754go6_r1_400.gif

Ah! Chase! Is that really you? 

It's nice to meet you too, dear friend.

How are you? Are you perhaps looking for a Kiriko to be QPPs with? 

tumblr_ni091t17gl1qc7cmzo6_500.gif

3 minutes ago, AceMahha said:

Ah! Chase! Is that really you? 

It's nice to meet you too, dear friend.

How are you? Are you perhaps looking for a Kiriko to be QPPs with? 

tumblr_ni091t17gl1qc7cmzo6_500.gif

Unfortunately, my last QPP was a Kiriko who was abusive to me...
It'll be great to talk to you though, maybe we could be friends? ^_^

3 minutes ago, mashinchACEr said:

Unfortunately, my last QPP was a Kiriko who was abusive to me...
It'll be great to talk to you though, maybe we could be friends? ^_^

W-what? I'm so sorry you had to go through that, Chase. *hugs*

That sounds swell! I'd love to be friends with you!

I swear if I ever find that Kiriko....I'll fight them!

drive27-1017.jpg

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, AceMahha said:

W-what? I'm so sorry you had to go through that, Chase. *hugs*

That sounds swell! I'd love to be friends with you!

I swear if I ever find that Kiriko....I'll fight them!

drive27-1017.jpg

Thank you Gou, I appreciate that :) Let's be friends. I will send you a message, if that's ok with you.

tumblr_nujqx9aoVJ1qcrpm2o7_1280.png

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, mashinchACEr said:

Thank you Gou, I appreciate that :) Let's be friends. I will send you a message, if that's ok with you.

tumblr_nujqx9aoVJ1qcrpm2o7_1280.png

That's fine by me, Chase! Message away!

tumblr_ovim45mjVx1txgxe3o2_500.gif

• Like 1

My user name comes from a brand that makes (made) shutters for view camera lenses. Copal is the brand and zero (0) is the size I use the most. 

• Like 4

Yatagarasu is a tripedal crow creature and an important part of Japanese mythology. According to the myth, it was sent to Earth by Amaterasu (Shinto goddess of sun) to guide her descendant Jimmu in his journey to become the first emperor of Japan. Also believed to be a symbol of guidance and victory, and considered a mark of rebirth and rejuvenation.

• Like 1
On 16. 10. 2017 at 7:17 PM, theperksofbeing said:

mine comes from "the perks of being a wallflower", which is one of my fav books. it's supposed to be ambiguous enough that people can read it as either just "the perks of BEING." or "the perks of being [fill in the blank]", though the former is what i read it as.

I really enjoyed the book as well :')) So.. uncommon.

Have you seen the film? And what do you think about it if you have?

...my name is simply my name (which I don't love but I guess it doesn't sound completely bad, more so in an English-speaking website xD) . I might change it when I think about a better way to call myself here, though :')

theperksofbeing
On 12/9/2017 at 2:28 PM, Markéta said:

I really enjoyed the book as well :')) So.. uncommon.

Have you seen the film? And what do you think about it if you have?

I have seen the movie and I thought it was really good. I'm usually pretty wary of book-to-movie adaptations, they tend to be disappointing, but the Perks movie actually did a really good job, I think. How'd you like it?

Shadowstepper

My username comes from back when I played the game City of Heroes on pc.

The game let you create your own superhero/villain and go throughout the city.

For each character I created, I made elaborate back stories that were often interconnected with each other.

Shadowstepper was one of my favorite, but least developed, characters that I created in the game.

When it came time to create a username here, it occurred to me that maybe I never developed his backstory because it was my backstory, and I'm still working to figure it out.

My username is spanish for turtle, because Spanish is my second language and also my sibling (Who is adopted) came from a spanish speaking country. As for turtle?

I saw turtles once, touched one. It touched my heart. Need I say more?

• Like 2

What were you asking?

Sorry, must've been with my head in the clouds ;P

Oh, and 23 is just an easy to remember prime (plain "Dreamer" is almost always taken)

• Like 1

My user name comes from the Stephen King novel Wolves of the Calla. I was a major King fan, especially of his Dark Tower books (at the time at least. as I got further into the series, and by the time I got to Wolves, I just gave up).

Anyways, despite thinking the series was overrated but still being a huge King fan, I thought the title Wolves of the Calla was an absolutely awesome title. I initially went by wolf-of-a-calla, but since that was kinda long for a screen name, I just shortened it to callawolf.

• Like 2
RavenclawFuryThingy

My house is Ravenclaw,

The 'Fury' came from Nightfury, a dragon in Httyd

And thingy, well, I dunno

We'll my name is Mike

SCFC is Stoke City Football Club (I'm not interested in football it's just something that everyone in my family adds onto usernames aha)

And 24 is just a random number. Tho in 3 years it'll be my age!

I take this username everywhere with me. Had it since I was about 11!!

Island-Of-Dogs

My username has been with me in some form for oh, I'd say about eight years now. Every time I make an account on a website, I use a variant of it.

As for the original, it came about because I just stuck two things that I've always had an interest in (Islands and Dogs) together because I didn't know what else to call myself.

• Like 1

Never liked using anything related to my name or stuff that I like. I've always had this problem on other sites, I don't want to use anything specific or standout, so I like using a random letter from the Alphabet. The problem is, most of those names are usually quickly taken, or they don't allow for one letter usernames. I like to think of it as a dialogue.

"E? What does that even mean? You can't just have that as your name, you've got to pick something more colourful!"

"The letter E stands for E, and only that."

• Like 2
J. van Deijck
22 minutes ago, Ace_Machina said:

It's so good!

it's very good. one of my favourite movies ever, I must say :wub: so happy to see someone who likes it, too. :3

Edited by [noize:injekktion]
spelling mistakes. kaboom I'm drunk. :3
  • Like 2
Clvr_Hnds_Guy

my name comes from something i thought of from another website like this type of thing.

me being young building lego and got into hospitality a kitchen hand for a while then now is car detailer, i prefer work or doing things with my hands

I was watching a Vsauce video about mirrors and found out that the word mirror comes from the Latin word mirari which means "to wonder". I thought both the word and its meaning were beautiful, and I've constantly used it as my username ever since.

• Like 1

I like passenger jets and Airbus A380 is my favourite plane EVER.

I've been using this username for a couple of years now and I kinda feel like changing it!

• Like 2

Demon's Souls aka Bestest game of last gen aka It better get a PS4 remake next year.

It's a sort of amen you say after a prayer.

Praise The Sun. Umbasa 

JustanotherTobigirl

Mine comes from the nickname my friends use to call me back in highschool. I got nicknamed after Tobi in Naruto do to one episode where he claimed he was so tired, then took off running to the prospect of food. I myself had been sitting with my friends watching a movie saying I was exhausted, before got up and ran to the kitchen. They laughed at me and showed me the Naruto episode (I had yet to watch it, as I was behind) and the nickname Tobi just kind of stuck. For four years more people called me Tobi than my actual name. 

• Like 1
yourfavoritecrime

Chrysanthemums are the flowers of my birth month, November, and I love floral patterns and all the colors that chrysanthemums can come in! I love many British things too and ‘mumsies’ gives it that English touch, even though I’m from Texas and as American as they come lol

• Like 1
Member106624
On 12/24/2017 at 12:59 AM, [noize:injekktion] said:

it's very good. one of my favourite movies ever, I must say :wub: so happy to see someone who likes it, too. :3