Do You Look Asexual?

I've been told I look sort of gender-neutral and I've been called frigid-looking. I am also a girl and I don't really have much breasts or behind so I think that may be helping with the whole asexual vibe I could be giving. People have also mistaken me for a lesbian even though I do wear makeup and blouses sometimes and whatever people consider feminine (because the lesbian stereotype tends to be the tomboyish look)

I used to be catholic until I was about 15yo and I believe I kept some of the catholic aesthetic women from my socio-economic level tend to have, which is mainly composed by long sleeved blouses, wearing neutral colors such as black, white, grey, nothing bright. covering up, having your hair long and "virgin", not wearing much jewelry, etc.

In conclusion, I don't really think there is such thing as an asexual look but most of the times the way we look is just a reflection of how we are. That's what decoration is for, is a way of expressing ones identity, and clothing, accessories and such, could be considered decoration.

I had to explain this idea once and I think I used as example the bumper stickers people put on their cars.

Please let me know what you think.

cheeringselenator

I don't know what the "asexual look" would be. Hm thats interesting! My style is pretty much just jeans with a sweater and boots in the winter and then jean shorts with a tank top and flipflops. So I don't know. I just sort of dress how I like, I don't think you would be able to guess my sexuality from my clothing selection, but who knows.

I´ve never really thought about if I look asexual or something. I usually wear jeans and I only own some dresses that have to be pretty special for me to wear. For example, I have a dress in a style of an army uniform. I don´t think that people assume from my look that I am asexual because they probably just think that I dress like someone who loves music. I don´t wear many colors though. Only black, red and green.
I also don´t think that I have this asexual vibe. Most of the time I wear make up and I love socializing with guys as much as girls. Though, I am friend zoned pretty fast ;)