日本人ですか

MissUnderstood

MissUnderstood

私はチェルシーです。 日本人の友達が会いたい。 大学の後で日本に行くつもりです。

どうぞよろしく。

Little-twig

Ahh nice to meet you too. I hope you do well on your plans for going to Japan in the future and also in finding that friend.

Queer As Cat

日本人の友達がほしいなら、このMixiのグループに加入した方がいいです。

http://mixi.jp/view_community.pl?id=18228

でも、Mixiのすべてが日本語で書いてあるから、難しいかもしれませんね。

Azure.Providence

*cries* I can't read japanese. :(

MissUnderstood

Yeah I am not that good at Japanese so I can't join the Mixi site. So that's why I put this up in Japanese in the hopes that a Japanese person will see it

あたしはアメリカ人ですけど、日本語が話せます。次の張る学期に、あたしは日本似る遊学する予定です。

よろしくおねがいします。

Queer As Cat

Yeah I am not that good at Japanese so I can't join the Mixi site. So that's why I put this up in Japanese in the hopes that a Japanese person will see it

うん、そう思いました。残念ですが、おそらく大分の日本人はこのフォルムによく来ないと思います。実は、Mixiのグループでもよく使っていません。1ヶ月に5つぐらいのポストがあります。

とにかく、あなたが先に言ったことが私に気になりました。なぜ日本に行きたいですか。今まで行ったことがありますか。

yeah, that's what i thought. sadly, i think that the majority of Japanese people don't tend to visit this forum. actually, the Mixi group isn't used very much either. there's usually around 5 posts a month.

anyway, i'm curious about what you said previously. why do you want to go to Japan? have you been there before?

@JAKQ7111

頑張ってくださいね。日本の大学は厳しいですよ。(*・ο・)=з

edit:

ちなみに、僕は日本人ではありませんよ。ただ長く日本語を勉強していて、前に日本で住んでいた人です。

by the way, i'm not Japanese. i'm just someone who has studied Japanese for a long time and has lived in Japan in the past.

MissUnderstood

日本で英語の先生になりたいです。 三年まで日本に行きました。今年も。 私の日本人お姉さん(友達)の家族は日本に住んでいます。この家族大好き。

Queer As Cat

ああ、そうですか。JET Programmeって聞いたことがありますか。JET Programmeによって、私は3年間日本で英語の先生でした。インタビューは本当に難しいですが、お勧めです。もちろん、日本で英語の先生になるにはほかの方法もありますが。

まあ、とにかく英語の先生になるには頑張ってくださいね。(^-^)

• 1 month later...
Bluewavesurfer

日本で英語の先生になりたいです。 三年まで日本に行きました。今年も。 私の日本人お姉さん(友達)の家族は日本に住んでいます。この家族大好き。

Hi ;)

you can go to italki.com or livemocha, plenty of Japanese people learning languages. Good luck!

• 4 months later...

I'm so excited I actually understand a lot of the Japanese. I still need to learn more kanji... My computer doesn't type in foreign fonts (or if it does, I don't know how) and I'm too lazy to use google translate's abilities to change roman letters to hiragana, katakana, and kanji. So here's my bit in romaji.

Konnichi ha! Mada kore o yonde iru shirimasen ga, dou demo shoukai shimasu. Yonen de watashi ha jibun de nihongo o oshiemashita. Iroiro no anime kara, takusan no kotoba o naraimashita, soshite ni nen mae, yonsatsu no daigaku no tekusuto o yatto kaimashita. Kaiwa de yoku wakatte dekimasu ga, yomu no nouryoku ha mada mada desu (ni nen shougakusei no reberu gurai-- kanji no sei desu). Renshu no tame ni, nihonjin ya nihongo o yoku hanashite dekiru (ya dekitai) hito o sagashite imasu. Tomodachi ni naritai ga, tada renshu no patonaa ni natte mo ii desu. Moshi koko no dareka ga mada hanashi ni kyoumi ga attara, watashi o PM suru, ne!

Translation for people who don't understand all of that: "Hi! I don't know if you're still reading this [thread], but either way I'll introduce myself. For four years, I've taught myself Japanese. I learned a lot of words [sentence structure and conjugations] from many [different] anime, and then two years ago I finally bought four college textbooks. In conversation, I can understand things well, but my reading ability still needs improvement (it's around a second year elementary student's level -- it's kanji's fault). In order to practice, I'm looking for a Japanese person or someone who speaks the language well (or wants to). I want to become friends, but if we are just practice partners, that's also fine. If anyone here still has an interest in talking, go ahead and PM me, 'kay!" :)

I'm impressed too on how much I can actually understand :blink:

So all those years at Uni weren't soo wasted after all.............

• 2 weeks later...

宜しく!僕は日本人じゃありません。でも僕はちょっとの日本語を話します。また、JET Programme に来年を申し込みます。

Apologies if my Japanese was terrible at all there. I'm not that great at it. But yeah, hopefully I'll end up in Japan in a year or so (fingers crossed), either because of the JET Programme or because of this masters programme in Global Politics and Law that my Uni does where you spend a couple of semesters studying in English at Doshisha University in Kyoto.

MissUnderstood

My post was revived O.O YAY! I think it would be good to trade vocabulary with people. So we send some messages in Japanese with the translations or discuss the words the other person used that we didn't recognise. It can be daunting when you can't understand certain words in the message so you feel useless. But when learning a language, there will be tons of words you just happen to not know. Anyway, I can help teach kanji as that is my favourite form of writing and I know which ones are easy or helpful to learn :)

I understood a little bit of that, Not much, but a little. I am working on my Japanese

あぁー!私も日本語がちょっとできます。このサイトには日本語を話せる人が思ったより多いですね!

皆さん、よろしくお願いします。

• 2 months later...

私はアルゼンチン人ですけど。日本語と英語を話せます。

• 3 weeks later...

こんにちは。日本語を話せる人がこんなにいるなんて、おどろきです。

わたしは東京に住んでいます。日本でasexualはほとんど知られていません。

少し前までAsexual.jpというウェブサイトがありましたが、今は動いていないようです。

このウェブサイトは、今年の6月にまた再開するそうなので、気になる人はチェックしてみてください。

Queer As Cat

negitoriさん、AVENへようこそ!そしてasexual.jpについての情報、ありがとうございます。そのサイトがあったことを知りませんでした。今はサイトをちょっとだけ見に行きましたが、仕事が終わったらもっと細かく読みたいです。俺の日本語が下手で、読むことはかなり時間が掛かります。(汗)

ちなみに、日付や場所などはまだ決めていませんが、近い未来に多分東京でAセクのオフ会を開きたいと思っています。もし興味があったら、参加しませんか。今の人数は4人だけですが...

オフ会の話し合いはこちらです。http://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/100197-any-asexual-in-japan/

• 4 weeks later...

皆さん初めまして!

私はシューと言います。

日本語の投稿があるなんて嬉しいです!

日本ではasexualityの認知度はまだまだ低いですが、海外の方とも交流出来ればと思っておりますので、日本にいらっしゃる事があれば、是非交流しましょう。

ちなみに、私は日本人です!

よろしくお願いします(^o^)/

• 2 weeks later...
Queer As Cat

シューさん、こんにちは!そしてAVENへようこそ!

実は今度の日曜日に俺とあともう二人のAセクシャルは東京レインボープライドへ行って来ます。ああぁ、シューさんのコメントをもっと早く見たらよかったですね。(*・ο・)=з

でも、もし良かったらオフ会について「Asexuals in Japan」というトピックに参加しませんか。そちらは日本に住んでいる人による会話がありますので、ぜひご覧でください。投稿は英語ですが、日本語がなんとなく話せる人はいますので、日本語でどうぞコメントください!(*´∀`*)

よろしくお願いします~

• 5 months later...

こんにちは!書かれている「asexual.jp」のサイト所有者です。

(http://www.asexual.jp/)

日本語のトピックがあってうれしいです。

asexual.jpは今、少しずつ、もう一度作り直しています。私の病気のせいで、ゆっくりですが。

asexual.jp、見てくださいね。

(Hello! I'm an site owner of "asexual.jp"written this topic.

I'm glad to see this topic written in Japanese.

"asexual.jp" is now rebuilding again bit by bit. Because of my sickness, rebuilding is slow.

But please see "asexual.jp".)

Archived