2.0 Update Up!!

AVENguy

Wow, I'm gone for a few days and come back to AVEN 2.0. Nice.

I'll spruce up my profile soon ... promise...

Stunning mainpage -- major kudos to you and all the hard-working people that have made AVEN possible!

Dai

Sorry if there's a better thread for this post. If there is feel free to redirect me.

I do like the new changes, but why do all the posts extend WAAY over the right side of the screen? I'm completely unable to scroll to a position where a whole post can be read. Is anyone else experiencing this, or is my computer playing silly buggers?

There's a thread in Site comments for any bugs.

It scrolls across because the new logo is too big, and it will be resized, which will make it better.

*nods*

Black_Widow

Well, what can i say about DJ’s work? The guy is already a Saint for me (quit laughing…I’m just preparing to shoot! :twisted: )!

But in my poor opinion, it would be better if we keep the flags in the forum main page, as links to national sections. It would be very useful for those who come here without minding the link in the home page.

Of course this is just a suggestion (I’ll start fasting if you don’t follow it! :lol: )

By A nuisance

it would be better if we keep the flags in the forum main page, as links to national sections...

I agree, it's welcoming as well as efficient and it conveys the immediate impression that Aven is international. Could the links at the top of the page be moved up a little and the national flags reduced in size to fit in a single row immediately beneath them? This wouldn't take up any more space (and force the main section further down the page) so wouldn't require more scrolling.

Cate Perfect
But in my poor opinion, it would be better if we keep the flags in the forum main page, as links to national sections. It would be very useful for those who come here without minding the link in the home page.

THAT'S what's missing! I knew something looked different. Yes, please bring back the flags, Mr DJ.

Cate

Live R Perfect
1) The algorithm for calculating "Age" is wrong (I'm April '86 and it says I'm 18...)

Yeah, same here. It says I am 27 in my profile whilst I'm actually 28.

My age is correct, or it as at the moment.......

Oh yes and I miss the flags too.

It looks purdy! I'm glad you kept the mauve.

Archived