Renly

Your appearance generalized.   

1. 1. What is your eye color?

• Brown
    • Hazel
    • Green
    • Blue
    • Other
  2. 2. What is your hair color? (If dyed, select natural + dyed)

• Brown
    • Blonde
    • Red/orange
    • Black
    • Grey
    • Dyed
  3. 3. How would you describe your body type?

• Slender
    • Average
    • Chubby
    • Big and beautiful
  4. 4. How would you describe your height?

• Under 5 foot
    • 5'1 to 5'5
    • 5'6 to 6 foot
    • Over 6 foot

This poll is closed to new votes

Brown eyes, naturally brown hair but dyed red, slender body and around 5'5"

I picked black hair, it's nearly full black, very-very-very dark brown. (I'd not say brown, hehe.)

Eyes o' mine are dark brown, somehow the left one is one shade brighter - but it can be seen only from very close. ;)

Aaand currently I'm a 5'5" slender* - but in the morning (ha! :excl: ), I'll be somehow taller, 5'6"... ^_^

*Sometimes my upper body and arms nearly make me cry. :wacko:

Brown eyes, dark brown hair, average, and 5'1"

Hazel lights

Unsurprisingly my eyes are hazel. 5'4, dark brown hair, slender, no curves. Really I feel if I didn't have long hair and put on feminine things, with my masculine body and jaw line I feel like I could pass as male or androgynous. Shame I'm completely cisgender female. Ah well could be worse.

• 2 weeks later...

This reminds me of a time in high school where a classmate was loudly talking to about how no one has blue eyes and brown hair, that you never see anyone with that combination. I sat one seat away... I have blue eyes and brown hair... I was like I must be invisible!

And that story reminds me of how I'd heard that redheads supposedly almost never had brown or hazel eyes, and then my grade nine geography teacher made some joke about how he'd heard that brown-eyed redheads were evil because they were rare... and then pointed out that he himself had brown eyes, as did I (well, hazel, but close) and as did a guy friend who sat a couple seats behind me. I think the teacher was just trying to be silly because we could be a bit of a handful at times, but it was funny nonetheless. :P

I must say though, I haven't met many redheads with anything other than blue (or blue-ish) eyes. My dad and gran and one of my cousins are all redheads as well, and they all have blue eyes. (Though my dad claims he has no idea what colour his eyes are, and my mum likes to make fun of him for once having put "brown" as his eye colour on his passport. Haha.)

My nephew has red hair and brown eyes.

Curly mid-light brown hair. I voted blue eyes but they're really light grey. Between 5'4" and 5'5" and I'm not overweight but I could afford to lose a little bit.

Squirrel Combat

From head to tail I'm about 6 inches long with gray and brownish fur. I have a pair of hind legs and front legs. My left front paw has 5 claws.

Human me: Brown hair, partial heterochromia iridum (right eye is brown and blue), 5'10 (I wish I were a little taller), thin but I have broad shoulders, and I weight about 130 lbs.

gilnokoibito

Blue/green/gray eyes. Naturally two-toned hair (brown with blonde-ish tips) that is half bleached and half ruby pink dyed right now. I'm a bigger gal and only 5'4".

Vyanni Krace

Blue eyes. Short brown life-of-its-own hair (with the odd blonde streak), slightly pale skin, on that border between average weight and just a tiny bit overweight (seriously I am literally on the border-line so I just call myself 'average weight'...I am working to be safely in the average weight zone though), incredibly small feet for my size and age, and very shamefully short. (Shoe-size 3 and 2.5. Height 5'2.5)

• 2 weeks later...

I have brown eyes, black hair, slender built and I'm 5'7''

Guest member25959

I had the blue eyes and blond hair thing going on for a while but I died it black (and it goes all gray when it fades =P). I'm pretty damn slender... my height was something like 180cm when I last checked it, that was three years ago

Green eyes (yay!), brown curls, 5'8", slender.

• 2 weeks later...

5 foot 3 on a tall day, with an ebbing tide of blond hair. I'm in good shape, but if my body was a piece of cloth, it could use a good ironing :blush:

• 3 weeks later...

Hazel eyes; they usually shift between olive green and a gold/amber colour. Brown hair with hints of blonde and red, though to be honest I'd love to make it white (probably never will, though). Definitely slender-- I'm naturally thin and I can't gain weight. Lastly, 5'6"!

This is an interesting poll. I was surprised to see how many people voted slender; I don't feel so alone!

Princessofthehufflepuff

This reminds me of a time in high school where a classmate was loudly talking to about how no one has blue eyes and brown hair, that you never see anyone with that combination. I sat one seat away... I have blue eyes and brown hair... I was like I must be invisible!

And that story reminds me of how I'd heard that redheads supposedly almost never had brown or hazel eyes, and then my grade nine geography teacher made some joke about how he'd heard that brown-eyed redheads were evil because they were rare... and then pointed out that he himself had brown eyes, as did I (well, hazel, but close) and as did a guy friend who sat a couple seats behind me. I think the teacher was just trying to be silly because we could be a bit of a handful at times, but it was funny nonetheless. :P

I must say though, I haven't met many redheads with anything other than blue (or blue-ish) eyes. My dad and gran and one of my cousins are all redheads as well, and they all have blue eyes. (Though my dad claims he has no idea what colour his eyes are, and my mum likes to make fun of him for once having put "brown" as his eye colour on his passport. Haha.)

I am a redhead and my eyes are emrald green. glad to know I am rare <3

green eyes, orange hair, big and beautiful and about 5;5-5'6.

I am a partner, but a lesbian sexual, just so I don't throw off your numbers

Brown eyes.

Natural strawberry blonde hair, with dyed high and low lights. So I selected red and blonde.

Average body type. Got a lil bit of chub on the belly. u_u

and 5'5 - 5'6, so I chose 5'6 - etc

I guess I'm the only one here who's chubby lol.

Other than that brown hair and brown eyes.

Nope I am too. Brown hair. Blue eyes. 5'5"

5 foot 6½ / 7 inches....webbed toes....white pale skin with blond hair in an afro (jewfro) and an absured amount of body hair...blue eyes.. hooked nose (Scottish nose)..large caveman beared...average weight but not buff and a slouch! Basically I'm like the most beautiful person ever lol!

There wasn't a fit/athletic/muscular/hench/ripped option for body type so I just had to go with average lol :P

• 1 month later...
peanut-butter-cloud

Natural blonde hair, blue eyes, 4'11", currently slightly overweight. :(

littleheartsofjoy

Black eyes (no srsly), slender (very very thin) 5'9 ½" black hair

Same here for me. My eyes look black in most lights, and yay for having that 1/2!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived