Renly

Your appearance generalized.   

1. 1. What is your eye color?

• Brown
    • Hazel
    • Green
    • Blue
    • Other
  2. 2. What is your hair color? (If dyed, select natural + dyed)

• Brown
    • Blonde
    • Red/orange
    • Black
    • Grey
    • Dyed
  3. 3. How would you describe your body type?

• Slender
    • Average
    • Chubby
    • Big and beautiful
  4. 4. How would you describe your height?

• Under 5 foot
    • 5'1 to 5'5
    • 5'6 to 6 foot
    • Over 6 foot

This poll is closed to new votes

Dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, more athletic, lanky legged than "average", 5.10. With arms as long as a condor's wing span :P.

You forgot to add that you're totally ripped, with biceps as big and round as grapefruit. Not that I've noticed or anything..... :P

So you DID notice! Finally. Now I can put those bloody heavy dumbbells away.

Pyro Yoshi

I have greyish eyes and naturally light brown hair that I dye black. My body is on the curvy/average side, as I'm around 5'7'' and my weight fluxuates between 145 and 148, which is where I like it to be. I feel too thin if my weight falls below 140.

I'm also deathly pale which is excellent since I wear head to toe black most of the time.

Eye color : No one can really agree. They seem blue sometimes, green other times, grey at other times, who knows.

Hair color: Again, I can't get people to agree on this one. Strawberry blonde, brown, I think it depends how the light hits it. Used to be bright light blonde when I was young, but it darkened and seems kind of multi colored now.

----- I am not good at judging colors myself unless they are pretty basic colors, hence why I ask other people. :D

Body type: Averageish. Average sized clothes don't fit, but neither do slender, so i'm somewhere in between.

Height: 5'6ish ... i'm too lazy to get an accurate measurement.

Green eyes, brown hair, 5'3, shaped like a rectangle and I have no neck. My coworkers say I look "memorable" which I take as a good thing.

Natural redhead, grey eyes, slender, 5' bloody 1"!

Darling Owl

I have light/med brown hair, blue grey eyes, and I'm about 5'4". The weird one is how I'm petite and thin by build, but have a generally more normal body type, with some random curvy/hourglass figure stuff thrown in for fun.

i maintain i have brown hair. people have disagreed with this view point. i remember in english class when the teacher was going through the names of students with real red hair and included mine. i was horrified. well not horrified.

I remember in college before a class started (there were 50 people in my class. in irish college, you would be with the same 50 all the time as opposed to US where you would major and earn particular credits but be with different people. that is my understanding of US college from community) and the person asked for a poll of hands on what people thought my hair colour was, whether it was red or brown.

when i let a beard grow, it does come out red though

Medium sized monstrous humanoid. Height difficult to ascertain due to scoliosis and other factors, but is somewhere between 5'5 and 6'. Weighs approximately 220 pounds; most recently determined as 200, but that was a year ago and subject has most certainly gained since that time. Hair very dark brown to black. Blue eyes. Hairy face, long arms, short legs, broad shoulders, and slumped posture give subject the appearance of a malformed caveman.

Brown eyes, brown hair, average body and 5'7"

Quite boring really, if I do say so myself *needs to change self more*

Blue eyes, dirty blonde hair (except it was almost white when I was little), short (5'2/5'3) and chubby. Working out and trying to change to become more athletic, but due to health issues (thyroid and such) its preventing it...

Mostly Peaceful Ryan

I have central heterochromia so my eyes are extremely light blue and then a really light brown that looks yellow closer to the pupil so in the right light it can be blue and others green. They are really weird changing on me and shit. My hair is brown and I'm over six foot with an average, and I'm no where near beautiful. :P

5_♦♣

I recently noticed that when I look at myself without my glasses on, my left eye is steel blue (blue gray) and my right is light gray/green with specks of blue. Whereas, when I look at myself with my glasses on, they're both light steel blue.

I have hazel eyes (a mixture of light browns and olive/military greens), dark brown hair (which now has a little silver sprinkled in, especially around my ears, but you wouldn't notice from a distance), I'm 5'3" in sneakers (that's the only way I measure myself - I'm short enough as it is!), and as for build, I really didn't find a good match in the choices presented, but I chose "big and beautiful".

Basically, if I was a breed of dog I'd be a bullmastiff, American bulldog or something like that - not very tall, but very heavy/large framed for my size, very strong and powerfully built (when I was in high school I could bench 155lbs and leg press 550!). I'm about 15 pounds overweight, not really big in that sense, and all of it is in my butt and thighs, but my belly is flat. As for the dog analogy, thankfully I don't have the face of a bulldog - I'm just average and unremarkable looking in that regard.

I have dark-ish brown hair with brown eyes, average, and, sadly, only 5'1". I pass for androgynous or male most days, even if I don't try.

真夜中

Black eyes (no srsly), slender (very very thin) 5'9 ½" black hair

Nameless123

5'4, slender, brown hair, blue-grey-green eyes (it's really hard to tell, but I went with 'blue' in the poll, because that's on my ID as well)

brown eyes, black/brown hair (a pixie cut actually!), slender, and not even 5ft! you lucky ducks are so tall UmU

5_♦♣

5'4, slender, brown hair, blue-grey-green eyes (it's really hard to tell, but I went with 'blue' in the poll, because that's on my ID as well)

Sounds like we're twins.

• 3 weeks later...
deleted_user_072223

Well, good to know aspects of my appearance aren't too unusual. XD

I'm 5'0" (officially the shortest member of my family, other than my 5- and 7-year-old step cousins - I just put "under 5'" on the survey because I'm slightly closer to 4'11" than 5'1", I believe), small-boned and fairly slender (with a few extra pounds I'm almost done losing). My eyes are brown, but appear to have a gold-ish highlights, and under certain lights appear to be slightly hazel. My hair is medium brown, but after a simultaneous combination of making my eating and hair care habits healthier as well as my usual sun exposure, it now has so many blonde highlights that hairdressers ask if I color my hair.

It would be pretty interesting to see if there was some sort of correlation between asexual appearances... either way, it's fun to see the survey! :)

Captain DDR

Long blonde hair, blue eyes, average build and about 6'1'' tall. In other words, your stereotypical white guy (exept for the long hair perhaps). I also recently grew a moustache.

gypsy_princess

brown eyes, blonde hair (dyed brown), slim and 5'2 foot height (high heels are my best friends).

I am just a brain. I let my body rot away years ago.

I have hazel eyes (a mixture of light browns and olive/military greens), dark brown hair (which now has a little silver sprinkled in, especially around my ears, but you wouldn't notice from a distance), I'm 5'3" in sneakers (that's the only way I measure myself - I'm short enough as it is!), and as for build, I really didn't find a good match in the choices presented, but I chose "big and beautiful".

Basically, if I was a breed of dog I'd be a bullmastiff, American bulldog or something like that - not very tall, but very heavy/large framed for my size, very strong and powerfully built (when I was in high school I could bench 155lbs and leg press 550!). I'm about 15 pounds overweight, not really big in that sense, and all of it is in my butt and thighs, but my belly is flat. As for the dog analogy, thankfully I don't have the face of a bulldog - I'm just average and unremarkable looking in that regard.

That's awesome! That was me back in high school before I got hopelessly depressed and totally let myself go. I would like to become that again.

Medium sized monstrous humanoid. Height difficult to ascertain due to scoliosis and other factors, but is somewhere between 5'5 and 6'. Weighs approximately 220 pounds; most recently determined as 200, but that was a year ago and subject has most certainly gained since that time. Hair very dark brown to black. Blue eyes. Hairy face, long arms, short legs, broad shoulders, and slumped posture give subject the appearance of a malformed caveman.

Je t'aime.

alison.wonderland

5'7", 125, chestnut brown hair and eyes. My typical teen/adult weight was more on the chubby side though, back when I was into extreme sports + had tons of muscles everywhere I was about 155. People who have known me the longest say I look emaciated now and look much better with the extra meat. My entire life has changed (I have no money nor time for sports nor eating regularly) so this just *is what it is* as they say.

TheLysQueen

I have blue eyes and dark blonde hair. I'm 163 centimeters high and my body is probably average, a little chubby, since I am always eating sweet things, maybe.

Smitty Werbenjagermanjense

I'm either 6'1 or 6' (185 cm) and weigh 175 lbs

Dirty blonde hair and blue eyes, I'm a lifeguard so im darker now and have lighter hair color.

Zombie-Cakes

Light-ish brown eyes, brown curly hair. Slender due to metabolism and at about 5'3"-5'4"

(Not quite sure about the height seeing as how people have said either or lol)

Strawman Perk

Kinda funny-looking in a general sort of way.

My eyes are usually blue but can be more grey or green depending on what I'm wearing. My hair ranges through the red scale from light brown to blond depending on how much sun I'm getting. I'm 5 10 and 160 some odd pounds. Medium build as they say.

Archived