Renly

Your appearance generalized.   

1. 1. What is your eye color?

• Brown
    • Hazel
    • Green
    • Blue
    • Other
  2. 2. What is your hair color? (If dyed, select natural + dyed)

• Brown
    • Blonde
    • Red/orange
    • Black
    • Grey
    • Dyed
  3. 3. How would you describe your body type?

• Slender
    • Average
    • Chubby
    • Big and beautiful
  4. 4. How would you describe your height?

• Under 5 foot
    • 5'1 to 5'5
    • 5'6 to 6 foot
    • Over 6 foot

This poll is closed to new votes

I'm just curious... I'm interested to know if there is any reoccurring pattern in genetic characteristics that occur within asexuals/grey-a's.

There probably isn't but I'm interested anyways.

I have brown hair, dyed blonde. Green eyes. Slender. And 5'5.

Janus the Fox
Blue eyes, brown curly hair, average to slender in body type and under 6ft. What more can anyone possibly want? :lol:

Gray/blue eyes that look more blue when wearing green, blue or purple tops. Brown hair, slender body and 5'3/5'4.

I-Love-Birds

Blue eyes, Brown hair, Slender, Over 6 foot!

Blue eyes, naturally blonde hair but I dye it red, slender, 5'2. :)

Brown hair, brown eyes, skinny as anything, 6'4" male. Hope it helps you!

BannedForSatire

I guess I'm the only one here who's chubby lol.

Other than that brown hair and brown eyes.

Of The Forest

Orange-ish brown eyes (not just light brown), dyed red hair, slender, 5ft 1 in.

Brown eyes (with just a hint of dark green, but nowhere near enough to rate as hazel), brown hair, 6' 1"... and definitely big, with the "beautiful" more open for debate. :lol:

Striped Sweater

Hazel eyes, dark brown hair (as straight as straight can be), and average build and height.

JagodaDevojka

Grey eyes, auburn hair, average shape, fairly tall.

Grumpy Alien

Blue eyes (that can appear green or grey), brown hair, average size (but curvy shape), 5'3"

This reminds me of a time in high school where a classmate was loudly talking to about how no one has blue eyes and brown hair, that you never see anyone with that combination. I sat one seat away... I have blue eyes and brown hair... I was like I must be invisible!

Greeny/grey eyes, I like them, they're kind of unusual looking.

My natural hair colour is very dark brown/black but I have stopped dying it and it is now peppered with a lot of grey, which I like a lot.

Average body type, I'm not super skinny and not fat either, I prefer to describe myself as curvy.

And height? As stumpy legged troll wasn't an option, I put 5'1 - 5'5 (I'm actually 5'2) :D

WhenSummersGone

Blue eyes, brown hair, average body (trying to lose weight), and around 5'6.

Brown eyes. My hair is somewhere in between dirty blonde and very light brown (used to be blonde, but it darkened a bit and naturally over the years, it's never been dyed). Average body build, 5'8" tall.

I feel like my answer is so plain... :P

ObsessedWithCats

Brown curly hair, blue eyes (with a tiny bit of hazel around the pupil but it’s not noticeable), bordering on underweight (you can’t tell under a hoodie though, and I’m trying to put some weight on without just eating junk food), just over 5’6”. I think I’m what people call ‘plain’; not particularly ugly or attractive.

I think I’m what people call ‘plain’; not particularly ugly or attractive.

I think that way of myself too, but I'm actually pretty happy with it. If I considered myself very good-looking, I'd be afraid that people would look at me and approach me just for my looks, which luckily doesn't happen with my modest appearance. (Some people actually think I'm mildly good-looking, I'm just glad that I don't stand out!)

ObsessedWithCats

I think I’m what people call ‘plain’; not particularly ugly or attractive.

I think that way of myself too, but I'm actually pretty happy with it. If I considered myself very good-looking, I'd be afraid that people would look at me and approach me just for my looks, which luckily doesn't happen with my modest appearance. (Some people actually think I'm mildly good-looking, I'm just glad that I don't stand out!)

I agree, given my personality and sexuality plain is probably the best way I could be too, I prefer not to be too noticable.

Brown eyes, brown hair (natural color), average body type, 150 cm (is it under 5 feet, right?)

Dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, more athletic, lanky legged than "average", 5.10. With arms as long as a condor's wing span :P.

So the average asexual would be a slender person between 5'1 and 5'5 with brown hair and brown eyes. Lol

silverfirefox777

Green/Blue/Grey eyes (predominantly grey with combos). Brown, wavy and curly hair with (natural) blonde streaks/ends and (again, natural) grey streaks too. Broad shoulders, rather large belly (:D, I love chocolate too much :D).

Boringly dark brown eyes, a natural mix of black & dark brown hair, "slender" body (though "really skinny due to genetically fast metabolism" would be more accurate), and 5'6".

P.S.: I wish I could have blue eyes. They look so cool. I also want to have Near's/Nate River's hair (and yes, I'm cis female).

sound_the_bugle

Oh god, I'm something like 5'5.5", so depending on who measures my height, it's sometimes 5'5", sometimes 5'6".

So the average asexual would be a slender person between 5'1 and 5'5 with brown hair and brown eyes. Lol

In other words: people, probably with a sizeable majority of female-bodied persons voting in the poll. :)

The Astromancer

My eyes are swampwater blue.

Brown on the inside, then greeny-blue, then grey. WOOT.

I am 5'5", with a slender build, hazel eyes, and brown/black hair.

KatieDidn't

I am a 5'0" female with a slender build, blue eyes, and strawberry blond hair. My skin is very pale. I sunburn easily and I do not tan.

Archived