1. 1.

• straight-asexual
    • gay-asexual
    • bi-asexual
    • asexual-asexual
    • other (changing attraction, etc..)

This poll is closed to new votes

Schala Zeal

Asexual-unknown. Yeah I'm not certain of my own feelings about it. I'd rather define my gender identity for certain first though. I don't want to confuse the two and I feel it's better that way.

Vicious Trollop
Bi-asexual. Probably leaning a little towards queer.

Me too. I'm pretty much asthetically attracted to EVERY woman out there. I don't know. I just think that women are beautiful... there's just something about femininity that is sexy. But... I'm not sexually attracted to women.

That's essentially how I feel. I think I feel emotional/intellectual attraction without regard to sex/gender. But when it comes to physical attraction, it's mostly women.

It's not exactly femininity I admire. Most of the women I fall for are tall, lanky, small-breasted, deep-voiced. Very empowered, but in unique and personal ways -- what I find sexy is neither conventionally masculine nor feminine, but so uniquely them.

Yet I am attracted to something essentially feminine, because I do find all women's bodies beautiful. Not so with male bodies. Hate to admit it, but unclothed I find male bodies repulsive.

I think my greater affinity for women is in large part because I am attracted to women I want to be.

But I could still have a relationship with a person of either sex because physical attraction isn't essential, or even really an added benefit -- deep relationships depend on the intellectual/emotional connection; the physical beauties are principally admired.

• 2 weeks later...

I voted gay-asexual, though I'm closer to gay-hyposexual. (I only just discovered that term... heehee)

Straight A-sexual....which kinda sux because I'm romantically attracted to women, but the chances of getting in a relationship are nill because of, well,....the whole lack of sexual desire thing....

I think I'm Bi-Asexual.

I find beauty in both females and males, and could quite happily have either as a partner I guess

hmm i used to only crush on guys and just *like* the female body but lately i've been more interested in women. i'm not really interested in guys' bods, but girls bods are pretty hot. but mostly i'm interested in faces and personalities and that stuff. not really very sexually. right now i have a crush on Lindsay Lohan, i'm definately feeling something toward her :P but i wouldn't want to have sex with her, though cuddle and kiss yes. i like cuddles and hugs a lot. so i'm bi-asexual. i also love gay guys and transsexuals/transvestites and androgynous people. but right now i'm interested in a nonsexual, cuddly relationship with a girl...

YUCK!!! Why sex?!! Why did they have to pick such a disgusting, repulsive act to define "What You Are" and to provide the basis of relationships?!!! It's stupid!! It doesn't mean a damned thing!! :evil: Goddammit, I HATE society sometimes!!!!!! ARGH!!!!!! (stamps her foot, feeling frustrated and confused and hating the hell out of herself)

i am so with you on that!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm biologically female, but think of myself as male, asexual and if I have any sort of attraction at all, it's to gay men.

So that would make me :?:

I picked "bi-asexual" because I kinda flip between that and "asexual-asexual" and still feel I'm more emotionally bi-curious than totally asexual all the way. Generally I don't feel any emotions, sexual or romantic, towards any person of either sex, but occasionally I'll suddenly feel this twinge of something I can't really describe, just a momentary longing to be with that person, in nonsexual contact with them, utterly regardless of gender. Minutes later it'll be gone.

• 2 weeks later...

I would be just asexual. Nothing else.

Though thinking about it this would mean there are subdivisions of asexuality like there are of sexuality. Unless i'm mistaken? :roll:

Gay-asexual (really don't like that term) in that I'm mostly attracted (in a nonsexual way, naturally) to men, and particularly so emotionally, but I do find (some) women physically attractive as well (indeed my 'taste' in men is towards those with more delicate, feminine features).

• 2 weeks later...
Skeleton key

Hmm. I would say pansexual/panasexual. But I don't experience crushes or romance, so its basically aromantic, love as people describe it is sadly an alien feeling to me, besides filial love anyway. Though aesthetically I find the female form and androgynous people attractive. I cant really label myself since I'm just too fluid. :roll:

If I were sexual, I'd be 70% straight and 30% bi. I am asexual, but I still am 70% straight and 30% bi. I'm not sure if that makes sense to anyone else, but it makes sense to me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm bi-asexual, I guess. I'm not romantically attracted to girls, but I'm physically attracted to them.

• 3 weeks later...

I guess Asexual-Asexual. Both genders can have some astheticly pleasing features, but symetry doesn't equal physical attraction and astheticly pleasing or"pretty" people don't sway my opinions either way.

I'm still really just considering the idea of asexuality, trying to see if it fits, but, if I am asexual, it'd have to be bi-asexual I think, although I'm in denial about being bi most of the time too. Although... really not interested in seeing either sex in the nude. The idea does not appeal.... at the moment anyhow. *shrugs*

The standards that society has set for us to follow as the 'norms' tend to screw everyone up, whether they know it or not.

• 2 weeks later...
A_Piece_of_Pie

AA - I'm just not interested in other people :? I have my few close friends, but that's it. No attraction to anything here >_<

• 2 weeks later...

I guess I have to say bi-sexual/asexual

For years I let people convince me I was gay (if you aren't interested in sex with women, you MUST be gay) but never really felt it fit me. Find some men and some women attractive, but still don't want to have sex with either.

• 3 weeks later...

I would say gay-asexual. I have a strong attraction to women, I just don't really care to do things with them.

I think guys are "cute" occasionally, but ew. Hah ;)

I suppose most accurately asexual-asexual. I occasionally experience a slight aesthetic attraction to guys, but I don't want a Relationship with anybody, of either gender.

Interesting question; hadn't really thought about it before it that way.

Male and female can both be beautiful, my friends are predominantly male and gay and so I guess I'm drawn to that, but that's purely loving friendship and I'm firmly in the camp of asexual-asexual.

I've never had sexual feelings toward anyone of either gender and I don't see that I ever will, so asexual-asexual it is. :)

• 1 month later...

Double A battery, i can charge any electronic device that takes me!!

People are of no interest to me whatsoever, I may think that people are beautiful or notice things about people, but it ends there.

Archived