Wet Dreams ... :/

thelionheart

thelionheart

This topic may be a bit too forward for some people. But I guess it is a real important topic to discuss. Readers' discretion is advised!

I did have wet dreams. The dreams were never about other people. Neither men nor women! They were random events that end up ... well, being wet! Have other asexual people ever had wet dreams? what were they about?

Noisy Cricke7

I've had two wet dreams in my life. The first one was what made me find out that I could masturbate in the first place. (I've never been attracted to women, so this is how I found out.) The second one was a few years ago. Both of them didn't really have anything to do with women, if I remember them correctly at least. That's the weird thing about dreams; I tend to remember them for a long time.

Member 37164

This has happened to me like, once, some years ago. I was dreaming about a girl I was with (after actually and no I never told her hahah), it was some time back so I can't remember specifically. i shouldn't watch movies like 9 and half weeks and go to bed blatantly.

I dunno if this is actually embarrassing and I just opened myself up for some massive pisstaking, i guess we'll see.

HardToComeBy

Uhh. I don't think I've ever experienced the phenomenon. I guess I really don't have much to contribute in the way of experience.

It's a topic that seems to come up fairly often when talking about men's sexual health, but It's been one that's always alienated me because I haven't the foggiest idea what it's like.

Well...I guess, in case you want to know, here's an ace that doesn't have them, but is curious.

Misplaced

Never had one as a sexual, asexual or demisexual... Or whatever i am now. :o

I'm pretty sure it's a myth, i don't believe in them.

AshenPhoenix

I've had them before. Not entirely sure how many times, but it's more than two or three times unfortunately (they tend to just be a big mess and/or nuisance more than anything). Like others have said, sometimes they are completely random, other times sexual in nature, but it doesn't really matter the content. Since your brain is just telling your body to do that for whatever reason while your asleep you could be dreaming about a zombie apocalypse for all it cares :lol: . But I've never really had any explicitly featuring sexual acts as for as I can recall.

I wouldn't really be ashamed of it in anyway, after all you can't really help that your brain is magically telling your body to do it (while your asleep no less, I call that a cheap shot!). But overall I just see them as thoroughly annoying since they interrupt my sleep and make me have to go through a lot of unnecessary work after I've just woken up.

HardToComeBy

I've had them before. Not entirely sure how many times, but it's more than two or three times unfortunately (they tend to just be a big mess and/or nuisance more than anything). Like others have said, sometimes they are completely random, other times sexual in nature, but it doesn't really matter the content. Since your brain is just telling your body to do that for whatever reason while your asleep you could be dreaming about a zombie apocalypse for all it cares :lol: . But I've never really had any explicitly featuring sexual acts as for as I can recall.

I wouldn't really be ashamed of it in anyway, after all you can't really help that your brain is magically telling your body to do it (while your asleep no less, I call that a cheap shot!). But overall I just see them as thoroughly annoying since they interrupt my sleep and make me have to go through a lot of unnecessary work after I've just woken up.

"Gawww, dang it!! Mah bod-ee done took a cheap shot agay-un!!"

Sorry *serious topic* -_-

AshenPhoenix

All in all, yeah, it pretty much is a cheap shot >.<. Most guys just see them as a nuisance, which they essentially are. Pretty much my body going "well, lets see if we can make this night more interesting by wasting your time and waking you up at 2 AM" <_< Though some guys say it leads to a better ending in dreams, but I've not seen much evidence so...

Luckily for most guys (including myself) they pretty much stop after a certain age, but for some they can randomly re-occur and/or still happen on a not so odd basis.

Janus the Fox
My own nocturnal dreaming experiences are mixed at best. I very rarely dream about anything really. The sex dreams usually involve me and only me, not always ending up as 'wet'.

Three or four in my life, none before my 25th birthday. Always an annoying mess to clean up... <_< and one incentive to, uh, "keep the pipes cleared" during waking hours (all of these happened after three weeks+ without masturbation).

I only get them when I don't masturbate so I just take of it every once in a while to avoid the extra laundry. I'm pretty sure most of them were sex related.

Very commonly from ages 14-18; never masturbated during those years.

18-20 or 21, approximately, I think I both masturbated and had wet dreams.

Since about 21, just masturbation, except for one surprising nocturnal emission, a few years ago. (It was Yom Kippur, a day in the Jewish tradition when nocturnal emissions are, well, not in the spirit of the solemn day, to say the least. And my father was sleeping over in my apartment at the time, in the same room. All very awkward. [He never found out, of course, but still.]) I don't remember what the dream was, or even if there was one.

• 3 weeks later...

I think my partner is asexual and he says (and he would tell me if he had), that he's never had any wet dreams and has never really been into masturbation. I can't go into it without TMI, but it is freaking obvious that he's telling the truth. He said he has only masturbated very occasionally to relieve insomnia. My previous boyfriends (who were not asexual), spent most of their teens with either a continually wet bed, or they were yanking it like a monkey up a tree, or both. It was all they thought about, apart from the odd fleeting moment of interest in football or video games.

Alphaprocess

I think I've only ever had one (and I know who it was about, too. I did know her but never did the business with her ;)). But do dream I'm having sex sometimes. Without Issue (so to speak).

alpacaterpillar

A few times. I stopped having them since I started masturbating, but I noted that they were very rare most of the time, then for about 1-2 weeks per several months, I would frequently wake up to find I had made a mess of the bed. The few dreams I actually recall that resulted in this were all to do with my fetish - I dreamed of girls' skirts blowing up in the wind. I've never dreamed of sex though.

It seems it takes much less in my dreams to 'set me off' than it does in real life :ph34r:

I've never experienced a wet dream. The naughtiest any of my dreams have been is the occasional smooching. The odd naked woman (whose face isn't familiar) pops up now and again, but that's it. I was always uncomfortable with any talk about them whilst at school. Whether the lads were doing macho bullshitting or they were being serious, it was a topic that cropped up often. I always felt very worried as it didn't seem to be natural, but thankfully now I am a lot older I realise there isn't any reason to be concerned anymore.

Archived