College Major?

CØSMØNAUT!

College Major/profession  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which College Major Are You Currently Pursuing/Have Pursued?

• Art
    • Music
    • Mathematics
    • Psychology
    • Medecine
    • Physics
    • Biology
    • Chemistry
    • Statistics
    • Mechanical Engineering
    • Computer Science
    • English/Literature
    • Electical Engineering
    • Other; Engineering
    • Law
    • Language other than English
    • Culinary
    • Other; Science
    • Economics
    • Other; Any
  2. 2. Where?

• USA
    • Great Britain
    • Europe
    • Canada
    • Asia
    • Africa
    • North America
    • South America
    • Australia
    • Antarctica lol
    • Other (?)

This poll is closed to new votes

CØSMØNAUT!

So I thought it could be useful (since Ive noticed quite a few people on here are studying at uni) to have a poll with college major (or profession I guess). If you answer other / none of the choices suit you, comment with what you do/what youre studying. Also add where youre studying/have studied if you feel like it.

Guess I'll start then - I'm double majoring Bioenvironmental Engineering and Computer Science at a uni in New Jersey.

I'm studying Linguistics at Berkeley (and also pursuing a minor in LGBT studies).

SexNotHaver

Electrical and electronic engineering in N. Ireland.

Striped Sweater

Illustration major also pursuing visual development minor in the U.S.

Cool I will be pursuing a major in Information science (Info. communications and technology) in the US of A :P

Janus the Fox
Well...graduated in computing in a university in Britain - welsh university, so not a student anymore if the poll counts that then... Yeah...
Mezzo Forte

I'm doing a weird double major where I'm getting a Bachelors in Music and a Masters in Management at the same time, kind of. My management classes don't kick in until my senior year of undergrad, but I still get to walk away with two degrees and possibly a minor in Entrepreneurship depending on if I pursue it. I'm also studying in the US, and I definitely enjoy what I study :)

Notte stellata

I double majored urban planning and psychology in China. Urban planning was my main major but I absolutely hated it, so I officially switched to psychology when entering grad school. Got Master's in China and currently studying for PhD in the US.

I have a Bachelors in Kinesiology (Exercise Science) from USA and will be pursuing my Masters in Human Anatomy in Scotland in the fall! :)

The Great WTF

archaeology and writing in the US

I'm still studying for my Computer Engineering bachelor's, which I suppose is the equivalent of a minor, and in Italy. However, I'm making plans to move out and go study for my master's (still in CE, yes) somewhere more academically prestigious. I'll likely end up somewhere in Switzerland or the UK, possibly the USA.

Psychology at the moment (possibly the worst decision I ever made) goin onto do a masters in Neuroscience next year.

I am a few weeks away from a bachelors in Exceptional Student Education, and I will (hopefully ) be going into a related masters program.

Small animal studies in Great Britain. Didn't finish it though x_x

Chemistry in the USA. thinking of a geology minor maybe? I want to do a masters in chemical oceanography someday.

Anatomy Ace

Anatomy & Human Biology, its a biomedical science, but I classed it as "Biology". Studying at the University of Liverpool, UK

Where are all the business options? (Technically, Economics is a social science although it is taught with standard business classes).

I majored in Accounting and minored in Economics. I simultaneously finished that degree and started my Master's of Business Administration in Accounting two years later. All in the US. :)

Captain Darkhorse

English education in the US with a minor in sociology

I took Theater/Movie/TV Studies as my major (Linguistics and Phonetics as my two minors). Wasn't terribly successful in it, and dropped out without a degree - partly (but not solely) because the uni years were when I started to become clinically depressive.

hedonistichealth

I said other; I'm an International Studies major.

Have a degree in Theatre Arts (Acting) / Creative Writing (Bradley University), currently pursuing an MFA in Poetry (University of Central Arkansas).

I threw in the law and antartica vote (antartica for the lulz).

My situation is complicated

I used to study music then I changed my major to sociology (which is science, but not like chemistry is. There's this weird debate over whether or not to call it a science and I'm firmly in the don't care camp). After graduating I got a paralegal certificate from a different university (so I put down law too).

I now want to go into counseling because apparently I can't make up my mind and mediation is out of the question but I don't have the money for graduate school XD I gotta get some kind of job and save up first.

Mostly Peaceful Ryan

I put computer science, even though I'm technically a Computer information major. I'm also in the USA.

SquirrelCat

I haven't decided one yet and everyone's on my back about it; I'm freaking out!

I might choose anthropology (I've bought and read books about anthropology since I was 14) and with a minor in ancient religions. That's what my teachers/professors are suggesting.

And I would love to swallow book after book on those subjects ...but, I want to do something that will benefit my community, something that will be useful for my people...... (even though I don't like people... well, I guess, it's more like: It's not that I don't like people, it's that I don't like the public. ...That's why I like books; books don't disrespect you, you learn from them and they don't talk back.)

Well, I still got time to decide.

I graduate one month from tomorrow with dual degrees in History and Studio Art.

Archived