:) happy very HAPPY

kala83

so a long term friend of mine, and I have finally realized that lol we should be in a relationship...an asexual relationship.

She oddly watched a documentary on netflix that I shortly watched as well and realized she probably is asexual, she is certainly more....asexual then I am since I am by far a grey...but it makes me soo happy!

My Dom girl friend has meet her and really seem to like her a lot as well.

She is also seriously my best friend ever, and I have always felt that we had something then closer then just friends. Not that having a bestie is not a bad thing but I could aways tell we had chemistry between the two of us.

slowly but surely over the last week or so we started meshing with each other more and more, I have been staying over at her place just cause I feel really comfertable being her around her.

I stayed over a few nights ago, and babysat for her two kids when she got back I recived a lovely purple rose.

and just tonight as I was dropping her off downtown.....to go to an event she was photographing.

we had a lovely romantic kiss.

Having such amazing wonderful partners sexual and non.....is amazing for me.

I have so many mental issues and its wonderful to have people that I adore and love like this so much.

:))

sorry I did just think of that.....I should have mentioned that. I and my partners are poly

Archived