Never been kissed

Red-Velvet

Any other people who haven't been properly kissed, or not for a very long time at least? I'm 23, and still haven't. :blush: Don't know if I will any time soon, because I really don't want to. Just wondering if there are any other asexual people dealing with the same issue?

Guest Scarlet Spider

Well I'm 22 and still haven't. ;o

I'm not an asexual but i haven't been kissed either.

So here's to hoping whatever relationship i'm in now will lead to a kiss. :blush:

I've never been kissed, and I don't really want to either. I doubt it will happen.

A guy I was dancing with tried to kiss me tho, it was extremely awkward. xD

sound_the_bugle

A guy asked if I was okay with his kissing me. Then he decided my body language said no and backed off.

This was right after he felt me up as I was virtually falling asleep. He apologized for that later on, especially when I told him it never would have happened had I not been so tired. (still strikes me as logicless, but, hormones and confusing signals, I guess...)

So no, still haven't been kissed, but someday I'd like to be.

I have been kissed but my last one was about 5 years ago. I don't like to kiss and don't plan on doing it much anymore.

My first kiss happened when I was 20 years old. I consider it to be a stolen kiss. The brash fellow said, can I taste your ice cream and being fairly naive at the time I thought he really meant he wanted to taste my ice cream but instead he leaned over and kissed me. I did not appreciate that move of his and I did not enjoy the kiss in any way.

After that kissing became something I did because it was part of being in a relationship. I never really wanted to kiss anyone. Its very similar as to how I feel about sex ;-)

20 years old, never been kissed (except for on the cheek or neck by my first girlfriend, which I didn't like), never kissed anyone, nor would I ever want to. I am just as repulsed by kissing as I am sexual activity. With my (hypothetical) partners, I will always tell them re: what physical activity is good, I will say, "Clothes on; no lips."

Turning 27 tomorrow and I've never been kissed. Can't say I really care now that it hasn't happened, but that definitely wasn't the case in my teenage years. I think it was mostly due to the fact that I was under the impression that I absolutely had to or there was something desperately wrong with me. I actually thought that way about a lot of things, things that I know now are patently untrue.

byanyotherusername

Not sure if I count...I'm 21, and until recently the only times I had been kissed on the lips were by accident (aiming a for a friend's cheek just as they turn their head and such). I have been kissed (and kissed others) during cuddly times in places that would normally not be kissed by friends, such as the neck or shoulders. *shrugs* I'm a very affectionate and sensual person, though, and these days I have a few friends/family members I do kiss on the lips, obviously in a nonsexual and nonromantic way. Well, at least, it is on my end. Recently a male friend I am very cuddly with got a little too into it, and I kind-of went along with it, for curiosity's sake and for the sensual aspect of it. He doesn't feel romantically towards me (I'm pretty sure he was just horny...) so it still wasn't a proper "romantic kiss". But it was definitely, um, something. We talked about it afterwards and reaffirmed that we still feel purely platonically for one and another and that it wasn't that big of a deal. Whether it qualifies or not, I at least made it to 21 without being kissed. :P

5_♦♣

When I saw the title, I thought it was going to be about the movie. And now I have a tragically hip song in my head.

A Taste of Harmony

Is that kissing involves mouth to mouth?

runs away_

roadrunner.gif

by the way, don't like receiving one, rather give one. LOL

however still runs away_ Meep Meep!

I'm 25 and have only been kissed once, a couple years ago. I didn't enjoy it to be honest, probably because I didn't really have a choice (stolen kiss, I supposed you could say), but had he asked I probably would have said no so I think that's part of the reason why I didn't enjoy it. But I think (or maybe just hope, since I've never actually been in love) that if I were in a relationship with someone I cared about, I would probably not hate it, possibly even enjoy it a little, since the thought of it doesn't repulse me. I don't know if I would actually enjoy it, but I think I'd like to try with someone I actually cared about.

Also Club_of_Diamonds I totally have 38 Years Old stuck in my head now too, good song. :D

Kitty Spoon Train

Yeah, as others have said above - it really depends a lot on how you feel about the person. By itself, the physicality of the experience is nothing special, the context of loving the person is what really makes it. :wub:

That said, I've made out with strangers before. But I was so wasted that I barely remember it. Probably a good thing too. :lol:

Guest Scarlet Spider

Umm, yes.

But only if that's what you (or others) prefer, and that's known as french kissing. I myself would personally like to try it sometime though.

by the way, don't like receiving one, rather give one. LOL

If only it were that easy. >;[

I've been with someone for a few weeks (a month if you wanna be technical) but i said to myself one of these times i'll kiss her, but to no avail. I either get scared by the idea itself, or the timing isn't right. ;o

I imagine what i'm looking for is that "magical" moment we all have (assuming that's what you want), where we both look into each other's eyes and know we both want the same thing, which in this case would be a kiss. After all, it's a mutual sign of affection for one another, imo anyway.

Notte stellata

Never been kissed until 26 and never been bothered by it.

alpacaterpillar

Some women have kissed me on the cheek as a way of greeting at parties/events like Christmas. Usually relatives. I hate it, mainly because I really don't like touching in general.

I want a relationship so I can try out proper on-the-lips kissing (not french style). Not that that is the only reason for a relationship...

Some women have kissed me on the cheek as a way of greeting at parties/events like Christmas. Usually relatives. I hate it, mainly because I really don't like touching in general.

heh, they made us do the cheek to cheek kiss (what was it called again?) in French class. Only the girls tho.

I am 22 and I never had even had a relationship that kissing would be appropriate. Don’t think I’m missing out.

I kissed a whole lot of people when I was on a certain crazy med that made my libido through the roof and had me self-conscious of my asexuality which never happened before. I thought I just never met the right person so I started kissing everyone XD I think probably around 10-15 people. In hindsight it was stupid, but most things I do are caused by extreme anxiety and seems like a good idea at the time.

I'm 23 and never been kissed. Aside from family members when I was younger.

I don't know if I would enjoy kissing or not. And by that I mean french kissing. I wouldn't mind trying though. But it would have to be with someone I am romantically involved with.

maryjanewatson

I'm 25 and have never been kissed. I don't mind that I have never been kissed, as I have never particuallry wanted to. Seems icky and germy. blegh. But, the few people I have told that I think I might be asexual, they have assured me I only feel that way because I have never been kissed or been in a relationship, and that I might change my mind when that happens. While I HIGHLY doubt this is true, I have decided to reserve judgement until it happens....which could very possibly be never :P

You're not missing much. A lot of saliva and no fun. :wacko:

Interesting to note the ages of folks posting to this thread in "Older Asexuals" :) It's great!

As to the subject, most of the people posting here were underage the last time I was kissing anyone seriously.

I'm a pretty romantic demi-sexual and have to admit I miss moochas smoochas though. As an older person I suspect my days of those kind of relationships are over.

In real life... never once of the French variety, and even pecks on the mouth have been very, very rare; last one was... *counts* wow, a full ten years ago, 2003. (I'm 38, btw.)

Virtually, though? Very different story. A lot of things are tons easier when there's no physical, biological body in the way and clogging up the sitch. ;)

Turned 24 recently. I've never had a romantic kiss on the lips nor have I given one.

Neck kisses, on the other hand, yes, and they were wonderful and tingly. I told that friend a firm 'no' to a romantic direction after I'd time to think about his advances. Something didn't feel quite right. That not-quite-right about it being mostly my asexuality. Unfortunately at the time I didn't know what to call it or how to explain it and he respected my telling him 'no' but was pretty bummed out.

Would I mind being kissed? Only if it was the right person and I was expecting it.

I do not, however, feel lacking as a female because I have not been kissed - just as I do not feel lacking because I am a virgin.

Amazon.

@Red Velvet: Hi. If it is an issue with you, and you "really don't want to", then simply don't. :)

A Taste of Harmony

Umm, yes.

But only if that's what you (or others) prefer, and that's known as french kissing. I myself would personally like to try it sometime though.

>by the way, don't like receiving one, rather give one. LOL

If only it were that easy. >;[

I've been with someone for a few weeks (a month if you wanna be technical) but i said to myself one of these times i'll kiss her, but to no avail. I either get scared by the idea itself, or the timing isn't right. ;o

I imagine what i'm looking for is that "magical" moment we all have (assuming that's what you want), where we both look into each other's eyes and know we both want the same thing, which in this case would be a kiss. After all, it's a mutual sign of affection for one another, imo anyway.

Lol, french kissing is too long. Major MEEP MEEP.

It's wonderful you call it 'magical'. I think it's nice. :)

Cheers for Kiryu ~

cover_184647722161147758_184647653441733

Archived