A(gender)vengers Assemble!

The Pofessional

Hello (:

I want to be agender Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers)

although they aren't an avenger or agender Loki is genderfluid as of the release of the "Loki: Agent of Asgard" series. /Users/moyawade/Desktop/Loki female .jpg

Hmm...I would probably be Broom Ninja. It's a long story. I HAVE THE POWER TO CREATE BROOMS OUT OF THIN AIR.

• Like 2
Caged Bird

Has anyone seen the new x-men film "Apocalypse?" it looks sooo good.

Twice ^_^

It was kind of good. Sometimes a little bit too much, but it was soo worth the time!

I'm not sure what my name would be. I think I'd have the power to become invisible but I'm not sure.

My superpower is obviously that I am invincible to sexual advances and distractions. NO SEXUAL ATTRACTION! Thus, I will be the superhero that actually takes down all those "hot" evil villains that spend too long talking once they've caught the hero.

Added bonus: gender chameleon. Can I have two superpowers? 'Cause I got both those powers in real life, I'm just that good ;)

Oh, and my name would still be Heart. It's too badass a name to give up lightly ^_^

• Like 4
Sebastian The Bat

Hi.

I haven't yet I don't think I'll be seeing this one in theaters. It looks okay, although I am exited to see Sophie Turner (GoT Sansa) as Jean Grey

confession time: i've seen no avengers movies :(

I HAVE RETURNED TO CLAIM MY INHERITANCE

SATIATE ME

Dodecahedron314

THE ALMIGHTY KAPPAMAKI HAS RETURNED

*glomps* *provides them with copious amounts of cake and sushi*

• Like 1

I bring a sacrifice of sushi roles to the great Kappa. Welcome back :D

7.jpg

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
KinoAugusta

Hello! Just joined aven and got totally overwhelmed... then found this place where I heard you were talking about libraries, sushi, mango, cake, crisps, chips and and and suddenly I felt right at home!!! :rolleyes:

• Like 3

@kinoaugusta

I may have slightly freaked out when I saw your profile pic I love Kino's Journeys so much, sad theres only 1 season.

I personally read Kino as agender although that's probably because I'm agender.

What do you read Kino as?

• Like 2

Hello! Just joined aven and got totally overwhelmed... then found this place where I heard you were talking about libraries, sushi, mango, cake, crisps, chips and and and suddenly I felt right at home!!! :rolleyes:

I was the same when i first joined as well! it get less confusing eventually!

• Like 1

It's a good country here. No dark secrets at all. I highly recommend staying for longer than three days.

• Like 2
KinoAugusta

@kinoaugusta

I may have slightly freaked out when I saw your profile pic I love Kino's Journeys so much, sad theres only 1 season.

I personally read Kino as agender although that's probably because I'm agender.

What do you read Kino as?

Oh! You do too?! That makes me really happy!! :D Yes I totally read Kino as agender! Have you seen the prequel "In order to do something - life goes on"? Where Kino ponders wich pronoun to use (or rather wich form of "I" to use, the female or the male) and kind of just tosses them around.

I would love more seasons of Kino!!!! Have you read any of the light novels? I have not, but I have understood there are quite many. Gah! I think I have to learn japanese!!

KinoAugusta

It's a good country here. No dark secrets at all. I highly recommend staying for longer than three days.

Haha! Oh sure I will! "until death do us part...etc etc" :)

• Like 1
KinoAugusta

Well that's reassuring! :) Thank you!

TaminSweets

not really, been here awhile, still slightly confusing....

p.s. i don't remember any talk about mango

• Like 1

Did someone say mangos?

*hawls in a wheelbarrow full of mangos*

The best thing is that you know they're ripe. Because unlike in real life, mangos and avocados on the internet are always ripe ;)

Life_in_Season_Picture-4-A-Wheelbarrow-F

• Like 4

and unlike in real life, you don't have great trouble with the ginormous rock in the middle of these mangoes :)

red underline under ginormous. how is that not yet a word?

• Like 2
Dodecahedron314

*gasps* There are cacti in that wheelbarrow! Cacti are one of my favorite things! I just repotted mine today, zie was rootbound for a long time. I think the collective mental environment of this thread definitely needs a cactus garden.

• Like 1

I can totally relate! I joined here and i thought "Help! what am i doing here????" and now a year later im so addicted because of all the yummy cake they send to you on here :P

Just give me a basket filled with mango's and avocado's and ill be very happy!

*gasps* There are cacti in that wheelbarrow! Cacti are one of my favorite things! I just repotted mine today, zie was rootbound for a long time. I think the collective mental environment of this thread definitely needs a cactus garden.

You are officially curator of the cacti. I hereby endow upon you a plot of arid land, and complete autonomy ;)

Also, cashews. Few people recognise them in that form :D

I can totally relate! I joined here and i thought "Help! what am i doing here????" and now a year later im so addicted because of all the yummy cake they send to you on here :P

I was just joking with my boyfriend yesterday that the one biggest reason to move to a tropical area would be to always have fresh and ripe mangoes and avocados! They are so hard to get way up here in the North :( I'd almost be willing to put up with being boiled alive year-round for that ;)

• Like 2

There is no such thing as too much cake! :D

Welcome to AVEN, and the Agendervengers Rielly!! :cake:

KinoAugusta

You are officially curator of the cacti. I hereby endow upon you a plot of arid land, and complete autonomy ;)

Also, cashews. Few people recognise them in that form :D

I was just joking with my boyfriend yesterday that the one biggest reason to move to a tropical area would be to always have fresh and ripe mangoes and avocados! They are so hard to get way up here in the North :( I'd almost be willing to put up with being boiled alive year-round for that ;)

I think you can growe mangos in a greenhouse, and cacti and avocado too?! We need a wintergarden here! :)