A(gender)vengers Assemble!

The Pofessional

The Pofessional

Please don't kill me for the stupid title, I needed a snazzy pun

Okay, so Renaldo has convinced me that we agender and genderless AVENites should have our own little nook. I know there's at least ten of us out there. Somewhere. Basically, we thought it would be awesome to have a group to hang out with and post silly graphics and commiserate and maybe even have silly hat days in TinyChat or baking contests, or whatever else we can dream up at a later date.

Honestly, I have no idea how this is going to go. So-o-o, join us? I have snacks? :^>

chips.gif

(Renaldo, it might just be the two of us making stupid jokes)

[EDIT:] Apparently we have some very high qualifications you must fulfill if you want to join us:

1) Must be able to juggle, or must be able to attempt juggling

2) Must be tall. If you are not tall, you must be short. If lacking in either qualification, must perform a feat of daring (ie. lion taming)

3) Must be willing to don silly hats.

4) No hiding!

5) We'll come up with 5 later.

[EDIT AGAIN:] Find our TinyChat room at http://tinychat.com/renaldoo. We're, ah, still in the process of cleaning it up >__> A password will be added soon. We're reworking this. Stand by.

UPDATE: We're now doing weekly activity and photo challenges until we run out of ideas. I usually try to make sure there's two options in case one doesn't work for you. Feel free to complete an old one, if you'd like.

Week 1's challenge was "take a picture of yourself, or draw a picture of yourself riding a unicorn".

Week 2's challenge was "make something out of the materials around you".

Week 3's challenge is "go outside on a short walk, and take pictures of three random things (you don't need to be in them) that you see on your trip. Or take a picture of your fridge"

Week 4's challenge is to put a sticker or something and take a picture of it.

• Like 17

Woah woah woah put this on me why don't you. Those chips look delicious. Disregard the first part. What was I talking about? Join us. This is not a cult. Im useless. I tried.

The Pofessional

**Joins**

I heard there was food?

We have so much food. But this is also a potluck (I just decided this).

**Joins**

I heard there was food?

We have so much food. But this is also a potluck (I just decided this).

I have a feeling we will just be deciding alot of things.

• Like 2
The Pofessional

Hi.

Howdy! Would you like some snacks?

Yepperz.

We have chips and... actually we only have chips :^( I have two undercooked macaroons but even I don't want those...

• Like 1

as i like his thread and think it is a great idea it will now be pinned. :P

The Pofessional

as i like his thread and think it is a great idea it will now be pinned. :P

**silent screaming!**

I'M FAMOUS NOW

• Like 1
Nomad in Stasis

If we are going to be like superheroes, can I be the person who utterly confuses the foe?

The Pofessional

If we are going to be like superheroes, can I be the person who utterly confuses the foe?

You mean Aquaman?

Cause... y'know... no one's sure why he's a... superhero... I'm done.

• Like 1

We will have a superhero meeting in the near future.

Nomad in Stasis

Um, Aquaman is awesome, when in the sea. You can call it stupid, but most superheroes are only awesome on land and guess what, water takes up more than 70% of Earth so BOOYAH!

• Like 1
The Pofessional

Um, Aquaman is awesome, when in the sea. You can callit stupid, but most superheroes are only awesome on land and guess what, water takes up more than 70% of Earth so BOOYAH!

Well! You, um...

Fine >:^|

A paper bag I could handle. Plastic bags are the real tricksters here...¬_¬...Evil things.

...*Sneakily steals crisps...uh chips.* (WHY DO YOU CALL THEM CHIPS?! THESE ARE CHIPS! ---->chips600.jpg

• Like 1

A paper bag I could handle. Plastic bags are the real tricksters here...¬_¬...Evil things.

...*Sneakily steals crisps...uh chips.* (WHY DO YOU CALL THEM CHIPS?! THESE ARE CHIPS! ---->chips600.jpg

I FINALLY GOT AN IMAGE UP! ITS A MIRACLE!

The Pofessional

I FINALLY GOT AN IMAGE UP! ITS A MIRACLE!

PRAISE SOME GENERIC DEITY!

I'm Canadian so we can't make up our minds if chips = crisps = chips?!

• Like 4