A(gender)vengers Assemble!

The Pofessional

Redshirt Jim

@Zenzencat104

Me :)

Also, I'm gonna be a token evil teammate in this. Either I be Deadpool or Loki or even both. :)))

I have strange affinites with these two. I don't know why. 

Redshirt Jim

On side note, dear Agenders :

What is feminity and masculinity? I am seriously a bit lost as to what is '100% masculine' and '100% feminine' in the gender spectrum...what is the other side of it anyway?

I once posted this questions before, tbh :

What do you think is on the other side of the spectrum?

• Like 1

1) Must be able to juggle, or must be able to attempt juggling I can do a pretty good job of it as long as I can pace myself and use only two objects.

2) Must be tall. If you are not tall, you must be short. If lacking in either qualification, must perform a feat of daring (ie. lion taming) I am short.

3) Must be willing to don silly hats. Sure!

4) No hiding! :ph34r:

5) We'll come up with 5 later. Okay

I'd like to join this thread if I'm allowed. I'm actually graygender, but I relate a lot with agenders and would be interested in joining this thread.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2013-02-13 at 8:58 AM, The Pofessional said:

Pun approved :D 

1) Must be able to juggle, or must be able to attempt juggling. I can if it's something soft and small :D 

2) Must be tall. If you are not tall, you must be short. If lacking in either qualification, must perform a feat of daring (ie. lion taming). I'm 163,5 cm, I think I'm short?

3) Must be willing to don silly hats. What does "don" mean? Anyway I like silly hats

4) No hiding! ....Ummm, sure. However I must tell you that my profile is true and I'm a real life pigion with tumbs and internet connection

5) We'll come up with 5 later. Okay

9 hours ago, Shiroi Hato said:

What does "don" mean?

Put on. Wear.

• Like 1
Luftschlosseule

huhu (:

It never ceases to amaze me how we assemble and assemble and assemble...

That's great!

• Like 2

hi! i'm agender again so here i am! :cake:

On 26.7.2017 at 1:36 AM, Vernon Dunkin said:

What is feminity and masculinity? I am seriously a bit lost as to what is '100% masculine' and '100% feminine' in the gender spectrum...what is the other side of it anyway?

sheesh idk. my last gender was as male as i ever got before and i still can't answer this. my whole *maleness* came as a strong feeling and understanding of myself. completely unrelated to people around me? like, sure there is social dysphoria and body dysphoria. but my intrinsic masculinity felt very personal and unrelated to men or general manhood, whatever that is.

if you see gender as a spectrum from 0% to 100% gendered (masculinity/femininity) then the other end would be agender (0%), anything inbetween would basically be gray or demi. 

• Like 2
Luftschlosseule

I've been to the local pride event yesterday and I am still... due too school and family I am not used to random people treating me nice.

I helped out officially, and after the first half had to take loads of breaks 'cause it was hot and my body is not healthy. One guy walked up on me as he checked every team and asked if he could bring me something to drink.

And people just being... happy while showing who they are. Mtfs dancing knowing nobody there will harm them, people wearing pride plags like superhero costumes and looking like they're revealing their true self.

The local trans group also welcomes non-binary people, which is great. I may go to one of their meetings soon.

They told me the German gouvernment discusses adding a third gender option to the official ones.

• Like 4
999papercranes
5 hours ago, Luftschlosseule said:

I've been to the local pride event yesterday and I am still... due too school and family I am not used to random people treating me nice.

I helped out officially, and after the first half had to take loads of breaks 'cause it was hot and my body is not healthy. One guy walked up on me as he checked every team and asked if he could bring me something to drink.

And people just being... happy while showing who they are. Mtfs dancing knowing nobody there will harm them, people wearing pride plags like superhero costumes and looking like they're revealing their true self.

The local trans group also welcomes non-binary people, which is great. I may go to one of their meetings soon.

They told me the German gouvernment discusses adding a third gender option to the official ones.

:D That's fantastic! I'm so happy for you! 

• 4 weeks later...
Luftschlosseule

I wanted posting 999 to happen here, so here I am!

A few days ago I read a posting from a female tumblr user who said that she wanted to be an elf in high school but is now a happy dwarf. Not elegant and beautiful but simply comfortable and badass. And I think, that I still want to look like an elf because there is no big difference in how men and women look. Yeah, you get that with cliché-dwarfs too, I guess... but I feel more drawn to elves, vampires and goths.

• Like 4

hey, look at what I found while watching a Korean drama:

agender.png

[image description] an actor wearing a sweater that reads

HE

SHE

ME

A GENDER

woohoooo, I bet the reference was unintentional, but seeing it shocked me and made me happy!

Spoiler

if anyone wonders what the Drama is, it's called Goblin.

• Like 5

Aw thanks I've been craving some cake for a week now.
Not sure if I came here to practice my english or to clarifie my gender identity...
Anyways, nice to meet you   \('v' )/

yay

Not so sure where the conversation was going before I came in... my last experience within a forum was on neopets... several years ago.
If someone is looking for me, I'll be over there thinking of what I might say next... (looks like I'm an introvert on the internet too)

In the meantime:
here is a drawing I once made that represents my current state.
tumblr_nudwgqdDl81ufvnmto1_1280.jpg

• Like 1
schroedingersdog

Hello! I'm questioning gender along with everything else in my life, so I figured I may as well post something over here. I kinda wish i looked more neutral, and when I think about how I feel, I just kinda feel like a person - I'm not even sure what being a woman is supposed to feel like - that's related to agender, right? I'm afab and totally cool with my bits and pieces generally speaking. But I'm not a super feminine afab anyway so I guess it's not much of a stretch irl haha! 

• Like 3
3 hours ago, schroedingersdog said:

Hello! I'm questioning gender along with everything else in my life, so I figured I may as well post something over here. I kinda wish i looked more neutral, and when I think about how I feel, I just kinda feel like a person - I'm not even sure what being a woman is supposed to feel like - that's related to agender, right? I'm afab and totally cool with my bits and pieces generally speaking. But I'm not a super feminine afab anyway so I guess it's not much of a stretch irl haha! 

That's exactly how I feel... sprinkled with a bit of top dysphoria  (quite a lot)

Hello everyone! I guessed I should post something here, since I'm now identifying as agender, and probably really am; I never really understood what being a male - or a female - really meant, or felt like, so the label fit pretty well:P

Anyways, I've started to use the label recently, and, since then, I've felt quite more like myself, which is being great!

That's it, I guess! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hello fellow Aliens, 

1. I will attempt a juggle, but it will go poorly, I promise you.

2. I am not tall, I am not short, but I once pulled a giant dog off a guy's arm.

3. How else can one prepare for Time Wizards than with silly hats?

4. Fair enough.

5. I approve of your procrastination, it's good to see we have more than a lack of gender in common.

I hope you'll find my credentials satisfactory.

• Like 2

@Shoggoth Welcome, both to AVEN and to here specifically! Your credentials are perfect.