A(gender)vengers Assemble!

The Pofessional

*looks up distractedly from crocheting*

Did someone say tea?

*goes off to get some*

(for the people interested: I am currently crocheting a 'dragon scale dice bag' for a friend of mine, it's going to be awesome!)

*Waves half-finished dragon-egg-thing in general direction of new people* Welcome! :D :cake:

Dodecahedron314

Whoa, Wayfarer, that sounds awesome! I might have to ask you for the pattern for that sometime, if I ever build up my dice collection further and/or get more into D&D/Pathfindery type things. Also, I agree that tea is an excellent idea.

Additionally, hello to all of our new people! Welcome to our humble Internet abode. Weird things can happen here (see a few pages ago), but I promise it's a great place to hang out with your fellow non-gender-having peeps.

Dodecahedron314

Double post

Dodec, I found it on ravelry (there's several of them, so I chose the one that looked the best) I had to make some changes to the pattern because it wouldn't work with the yarn I had, and I wanted to make it bigger.

I'll post a picture when it's finished (hopefully by the weekend). I can link to the pattern then as well, and describe the changes I made, if you're interested in that as well. :D

• Like 2

I promise i'll try not to spoil anything but has anyone else seen captain America civil war yet!

I'm not alone in the corner of our library dedicated to marvel right? when ready please join me behind the cat shelf with some soda and cake because we have to celebrate!

'Pssst, mind the librarians, they must not see us eating in the library'

Is that movie worth seeing in theatres? I have a gift certificate, and I heard that Batman vs Superman wasn't very good, so I've been saving it.

aceofspuds

personally i don't really care about pronouns, not gonna lie

That's fine, it really depends on the person.

I personally don't mind that much, so people will call me either she/her or they/them, and some switch depending on the language they're using. As long as people just use the pronouns as a way of talking about me, that's fine, but when they use them to stress that they see me as female, not so much.

Welcome to the thread! :cake: (we still need a sushi emoticon, don't we?)

• Like 1
aceofspuds

I personally don't mind that much, so people will call me either she/her or they/them, and some switch depending on the language they're using. As long as people just use the pronouns as a way of talking about me, that's fine, but when they use them to stress that they see me as female, not so much.

awwww ye

sushi emoji is the best emoji and the best food

gonna start a petition or something

but don't get me wrong cakes still p great

• Like 1

awwww ye

sushi emoji is the best emoji and the best food

gonna start a petition or something

but don't get me wrong cakes still p great

Absolutely are cakes great. We decided that sushi is the agender food some pages back, so hence the welcome with sushi ;)

Is that movie worth seeing in theatres? I have a gift certificate, and I heard that Batman vs Superman wasn't very good, so I've been saving it.

I would say it is, but I like every movie a lot more in the cinema. It is a bit of a cinema movie with all the action and effects and all. I don't think that'll be as good at home.

I haven't watched batman vs superman yet, but I think I'll probably watch it when it's out on blue ray, but I heard civil war was much much better!

Have you seen the earlier avengers, captain America and the iron man movies? If you have you should absolutely watch civil war in the cinema, so much fun with all the references to earlier movies, yet I think it is very good anyway.

• Like 1
TaminSweets

wait.....

sushi emoji's are a thing?

Hey, first post on AVEN, decided to make an account after reading a few pages.

So, hi, I guess?

There are sushi emojis on Arocalypse! You do them by going :sushi:

Welcome Hayven and Elis!

• Like 1

Hi, I'm kinda new here too. It's nice to know there are other Agender Aces out there :)

So many new people! Yay!

Welcome SleepyFox, HayvenHuman and Elis Wish!!! :cake:

Dodecahedron314

*tumbles out of hidden compartment in ceiling* Sorry I haven't been hanging around out here too much lately, I've still been working on mopping up the mess from the reality glitch a few pages ago. I found at least one of the problems... *tosses out weasel that was chewing on the cables*

Oh, hey, new people! Hello, and make yourselves at home!

@Heart: Yes, Civil War is totally worth seeing. I went with my dorm on Friday, and it was great, especially if you liked the previous Avengers movies. Those and the first Iron Man movie are the only Marvel Cinematic Universe movies that I've seen, and I still very much enjoyed it, so you don't even necessarily have to have every single bit of Marvel lore memorized in order to appreciate it, even though the way some people talk about it makes it seem like you do.

Yes, me too, *joining all the sushi lovers*!

Welcome Inari!

And I did end up going to see Civil War. I enjoyed it ^_^

• Like 1

And I did end up going to see Civil War. I enjoyed it ^_^

Yay!!!!

Now it's time for xmen! Sorry if I'm a little too excited. I'll sit in my corner if anyone feels like joining in with some sushi.

And welcome everyone I haven't said hi to. Have an enormous amount of sushi and cake. Preferably in the marvel corner ^_^

• Like 1

*wanders over to join you for sushi and X-men*

I'm excited to go see that one next :D

I'm here, I'm queer, I'm drinking my beer! ^_^ Hisies guysies! ^_^

• Like 1

I'll see the movie tomorrow. So excited!!!!! watched says of future past when I ate breakfast this morning.

'Sits in corner chewing cake with amazing new nerd fired'

Very welcome punable!

I really didn't know that this was a thing before yesterday ^_^' It's amazing ^_^

• Like 1

Yeaaaaah

What are your superhero names? And what are your superpowers?

I'd be Flying Deer, because my nickname is Bambi and I can fly duhh

Dodecahedron314

Arc, because I can manipulate electricity--like Live Wire from Supergirl, but with a finer degree of control to where I can control things like computer processors too. (Of course, sometimes hitting things with a monkey wrench in order to avoid spacetime disturbances is necessary as well, because sometimes messing around with electrons gets things a little...tangled, shall we say.)

Side note: I'm planning a webcomic with this character for when I actually learn to draw, which should hopefully be this summer if we're being optimistic.

Also, welcome to the thread, fellow agender Morgen! (Although I spell my name with an A rather than an E, but still.)

• Like 1

Hello (:

I want to be agender Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers).

Although they are not a avenger or agender Loki is genderfluid as of the release of the "Loki Agent of Asgard" series. file:///Users/moyawade/Desktop/Loki%20female%20.jpg/Users/moyawade/Desktop/Loki female .jpg