A(gender)vengers Assemble!

The Pofessional

The Pofessional

Precious babehs, I am going away this weekend :^( I'll see if I can get wifi where I'm going though~!

Don't forget to feed me before you leave.

The Pofessional

Of course my luv, what do you wish to eat? I have many foods.

D: No snails. Could I have.... A burrito, a root beer float, and some cheesecake?

The Pofessional

Oh my god you guys I've started watching Gargoyles and I can't believe I never got to watch this showwww argh it's so gooood

You've got the toast so you are welcome to join us. Welcome! :cake::cake::cake:

Po jo what is it?

The Pofessional

Gargoyles was a cartoon that ran in the 90s but its like way better than any other cartoon you could make today but I was only a year old when it first aired >:^|

So...hello, all. I am still working out the tangles in my own gender-neutral identity, and unfortunately, I am of average height. The Canadian prairies are more or less devoid of lions, so I am taking suggestions concerning any alternatives for my daring act. (Moose taming? Cow tipping?)

I suppose I will also need some potatoes to contribute. I steam and mash mine with butter, fresh garlic, and a sprinkling of thyme; a great accompaniment for Southern Comfort chicken. I would whip some up and take a picture, but I am in transit right now, across the country from my steamer.

Anyways, very glad to meet you all.

Welcome you and your canadian potatoes are welcome!

The Pofessional

Ahhhh welcome my two beautiful new babbys!

So...hello, all. I am still working out the tangles in my own gender-neutral identity, and unfortunately, I am of average height. The Canadian prairies are more or less devoid of lions, so I am taking suggestions concerning any alternatives for my daring act. (Moose taming? Cow tipping?)
I suppose I will also need some potatoes to contribute. I steam and mash mine with butter, fresh garlic, and a sprinkling of thyme; a great accompaniment for Southern Comfort chicken. I would whip some up and take a picture, but I am in transit right now, across the country from my steamer.
Anyways, very glad to meet you all.

Jesus Cripes, your potato recipe alone wins you membership. Gimme some of dat mashed goodness. :cake:

(And yay, more Canadian AVENites!)

*Sneaks in*

My gender identity is fluid and, most of the time, impossible to label. It changes on a not-so-regular basis and it happens somewhat often.

Right now, a good part of me feels agendered. Not entirely, but mostly. I'm not sure how long this will last and it's very likely to change at some point in the future (fluidity is a bit of a pain to deal with, but hey, not a condition I can choose to give up on :P), but I thought I'd still say hi to you people. Even if I suddenly change my mind tomorrow and never step back on it I'll check this thread every now and then and give you all some cake :cake:

By the way, I'm one of those obnoxiously pronoun-apathetic people. Whether people call me he, she, they, or something else - I couldn't care less. :rolleyes:

*Sneaks out*

No sneaking! >:^O

Welcome super special genderfluid babby! You are welcome amongst us however long you choose to stay :^3 I myself am very familiar with that "bits and pieces feeling", so you're definitely not alone! :cake:

Welcome super special genderfluid babby! You are welcome amongst us however long you choose to stay :^3 I myself am very familiar with that "bits and pieces feeling", so you're definitely not alone! :cake:

Don't say that, I might sneak around just to upset you. I'm that childish. :lol:

And ohai everybody!

I actually started keeping a "gender journal" last month, and have updated it once ever since. I make a pie graph each time with my current gender percentages, and add up a few thoughts to it. My current graph has 85% agender and 15% male. I might actually start gender-journalling on a regular basis just for the sake of fun, and tracking down the changes in my identity over time.

The Pofessional

Don't say that, I might sneak around just to upset you. I'm that childish. :lol:

And ohai everybody!

I actually started keeping a "gender journal" last month, and have updated it once ever since. I make a pie graph each time with my current gender percentages, and add up a few thoughts to it. My current graph has 85% agender and 15% male. I might actually start gender-journalling on a regular basis just for the sake of fun, and tracking down the changes in my identity over time.

That's a pretty cool idea! Personally, I'm not a very analytical person, so it's hard for me to translate what I feel into concrete detail like that. But if there are any other Agendervengers who are good at analyzing their feelings, maybe they'd like to try this project?

The Pofessional

Is #1 babby.

All babbys are #1, but you're in a league of your own ;^)

So...superheroes. I'm not sure what would fit, I do not exactly display any spectacular powers.

Perhaps someone who answers the villain's boasts and questions with barely-audible snarkiness, distracting them long enough for a shinier hero to arrive and foil their dastardly plans.

*peek in and offers cake on a platter*

:cake:

______

The Pofessional

So...superheroes. I'm not sure what would fit, I do not exactly display any spectacular powers.

Perhaps someone who answers the villain's boasts and questions with barely-audible snarkiness, distracting them long enough for a shinier hero to arrive and foil their dastardly plans.

Deadpool. You are Deadpool. It is now law.

*peek in and offers cake on a platter*

:cake:

______

Hello hello! Welcome to our crazy little club! :cake:

I...get to be Deadpool?

Is this how people feel when they win awards?

• Like 1
The Pofessional

I always thought mixing your publishers was the ultimate Comic Blasphemy.