A(gender)vengers Assemble!

The Pofessional

The Pofessional

Worse than a goddamn five-year-old

Okay so as I mentioned I'm trying to get into university so I can get on with my life, but I see no reason why we can't plan something for the weekend? Holla all my Pacific peeps! We ran into some problems with lag last time, but maybe if we have groups by timezone it'll be better?

I am not worse then a 5 year old. :c I think something planned for the weekend is a good idea and yes VCat you can join! Welcome! :cake:

The Pofessional

Jesus, VBabe, of course you can join our club. But did you bring any food? There's been a shortage of snacks lately.

What are people plans on sunday? Anyone free? Tinychat? oui oui?

• Like 1

What are people plans on sunday? Anyone free? Tinychat? oui oui?

i might be able to join yall depending on the time

The Pofessional

Well I can't be there unless I manage to remind my boss that I can't work Sundays??

1313597708832.gif

Anxiety deal can't through roof the why

• Like 1

okay I stared at that cat for a good 5 minutes. When don't you work po jo?

The Pofessional

I work every day for the next two weeks, so you'll have to plan something without me :-P

The Pofessional

I am the Supreme Glorious Commander Leader but Renaldo is a Metaphor for my power so they're in charge too.

The Pofessional

No wait, not Metaphor, what's that other word? Avatar?

Yes you're the Avatar. But not the windwaterfireearth kind. Your elements are Cute, Cake, Complete Silence, and Poutine.

• Like 1
Becoming Karma

I would like to see this thread attract those of us with an interest in gender.

I am a gender-queer person, m/f both and other, at various times. This does affect my personality, identity and behavior, but it's not contributed to me being asexual (I think). My asexual orientation would be the same, even if I preferred less eyeliner!

The Pofessional

I would like to see this thread attract those of us with an interest in gender.

I am a gender-queer person, m/f both and other, at various times. This does affect my personality, identity and behavior, but it's not contributed to me being asexual (I think). My asexual orientation would be the same, even if I preferred less eyeliner!

Welcome, Karma! :cake:

I sometimes identify as genderqueer as well, when the labels feel just a bit too complicated ;^) It's a lot easier than saying "transmasculine agender gooey on the inside chewy on the outside (now with 26% more!) femme-y creature aaaargh!" Gender is a personal experience~!

Anyway, I hope to see more of you on here. Cheerio!

• Like 3