Fetish for Asexuals?

Just curious to know if such a thing exists? Have you ever heard of it? Sounds reasonable right? Maybe some see it as a challenge to seduce an asexual.

I think he means sexual people having a fetish for sex with an asexual, not asexuals having fetishes. (Is that right, potato?) In which case... Well, Rule 34. People like frigid partners sometimes as it is, and noncon is a thing, so I'm sure it's not a far leap.

alpacaterpillar

Sounds scary if people do have it :unsure:. I suppose technically any fetish is possible at all, and so there may well be people with this fetish.

Pandora's Fox

As asexuals can have fetishes perhaps asexuals can have fetishes for asexuals.

On a unrelated note, your name and avatar almost made me laugh.

I think it's certainly possible, though I dunno how desireable it may be... My boyfriend took me as a "challenge" when we first met upon hearing my orientation before he realized that he liked me more seriously than that.

I'm almost (almost) inclined to think that having a fetish for someone who is asexual is a conquest kind of thing

I think it's certainly possible, though I dunno how desireable it may be... My boyfriend took me as a "challenge" when we first met upon hearing my orientation before he realized that he liked me more seriously than that.

I'm almost (almost) inclined to think that having a fetish for someone who is asexual is a conquest kind of thing

That seems like it would have to be the psychology, wouldn't it? Getting to bed someone who doesn't want you, and then either getting to do it despite them hating it, or making them like it through your sheer Appollionic sex god prowess. :P

I don't find it too unsurprising if such a thing exists. I've also considered it possible for asexual to have no sexual desire outside of a particular fetish. Of course that can be found nearly everywhere with all types of peoples.

Yes there is. Asexuals can have fetishes. Some can be very kinky at times as well.aniwhip.gif

I thought this thread was about asexuals having fetishes too.. maybe because I was looking for it. I do have fetishes.. not gonna share.. they're pretty kinky... they don't have to do with actual sex (well is that the definition of a fetish?). But I guess they are "sexy" in some way.

Mostly Peaceful Ryan

Yes there is. Asexuals can have fetishes. Some can be very kinky at times as well.aniwhip.gif

I thought this thread was about asexuals having fetishes too.. maybe because I was looking for it. I do have fetishes.. not gonna share.. they're pretty kinky... they don't have to do with actual sex (well is that the definition of a fetish?). But I guess they are "sexy" in some way.

:excl:

I don't have a fetish I just really wanted to use that whip emoticon smiley-ashamed005.gif

:excl: ^ My secret warning it's really bad open at own risk :excl:

I don't have a fetish I just really wanted to use that whip emoticon smiley-ashamed005.gif

:excl: ^ My secret warning it's really bad open at own risk :excl:

You decadent monster! I'm changing my stance- someone get the children off the boards! :P

That seems like it would have to be the psychology, wouldn't it? Getting to bed someone who doesn't want you, and then either getting to do it despite them hating it, or making them like it through your sheer Appollionic sex god prowess. :P

That is why I suspect there is a fetish for having sex with asexuals. Related to the concept of conquering someone one normally can't have, which has all kinds of horrible implications.

I think it would be really similar to the fetish some gay men have for straight men, sometimes people want what they "can't have".

That being said I don't think it's a real "fetish". A fetish is something you cannot get aroused without, which means their partner would HAVE to be asexual for them to get aroused. Most people use fetish incorrectly. That being said I don't think it is likely to be a fetish, but it could be a strong sexual fantasy of someone's.

• 3 months later...
Belldandy158

Well I'm just going to put it out there..I consider myself to be asexual. But I do have a fetish, which has nothing at all to do with sex (naturally). It is a completely innocent activity but it is a turn on for me. I'm a total weirdo I know ugh I was going to share more but it's too embarrassing :p