Why do you say you're Gray-A?

GryphBop

You just have not find the right person to discover you sexuality.

VMcq0Fg.jpg?1

Asexuality is defined by a lack of sexuality. So how 'bout you not.

This thread isn't asking you whether grey-a's are asexual or not, so take it to the hotbox.

Amy darling don't ya quote me :P I know have girlfriend and she cannot know about what I told you... She would be jealous, understand, and I think I have already deleted you from my mind, so please don't answer my posts, for if maybe... You already know how stupid I am.

Just joking sorry, I know if I don't want to read you I just have to add you to ignore list, guess I'd rather do that.

eh, I don't know if anything I wrote was explicit enough to warrant a warning but if you're sqeamish, here it is.

I just recently started playing with the idea so I don't know...I guess I feel this fits better cause I have never been sexually attracted to anyone but certain s&m type deals kinda turn me on. like recently I've had this idea of choking someone then right at the danger point tasering them lol. although acting it out I'd probably be bored. and I do like to masturbate. sex tends to just happen and I enjoy it at the time cause it feels good. after it's like oh god! lol. (no pun intended) I think if I were ever to get in a relationship again there would be rules. if you're horny, you'll have sex with someone else or masturbate like me. I'm in this for the mental/emotional connection so if you ever try to have sex with me it's over. there are other girls for that. I still can't comprehend the stigma over cheating, it's just carnal pleasure it means nothing. but yeah, I generally don't desire sexual partners. give me a good pair of vibrating underwear and I'm good to go lol.

eh, I don't know if anything I wrote was explicit enough to warrant a warning but if you're sqeamish, here it is.

I just recently started playing with the idea so I don't know...I guess I feel this fits better cause I have never been sexually attracted to anyone but certain s&m type deals kinda turn me on. like recently I've had this idea of choking someone then right at the danger point tasering them lol. although acting it out I'd probably be bored. and I do like to masturbate. sex tends to just happen and I enjoy it at the time cause it feels good. after it's like oh god! lol. (no pun intended) I think if I were ever to get in a relationship again there would be rules. if you're horny, you'll have sex with someone else or masturbate like me. I'm in this for the mental/emotional connection so if you ever try to have sex with me it's over. there are other girls for that. I still can't comprehend the stigma over cheating, it's just carnal pleasure it means nothing. but yeah, I generally don't desire sexual partners. give me a good pair of vibrating underwear and I'm good to go lol.

I made jokes about this of Gray-A and reading it I'm probably that, lol, this things of (a)sexuality are amazing. I'm starting to be sure because I really want to change it, but I can't, so that's the first signal is not something my mind is creating, it just the way it works...

If it wasn't enough with being somewhat autistic, somewhat supergifted, and a little touch of other mental illnesses, still rare in sexuality. Just a permanent condemnation of loneliness.

I consider myself gray because I don't have sexual attraction or any desire to go out get me some. I have had sex before and enjoyed it, but only when it was with someone I was already emotionally connected with. That said, I'm not even sure if sex for me is sexual, but more cerebral. I always enjoy the 10 minutes before and after more than than the actual act itself. There have been times when I disclosed to someone I had romantic feelings for (before I identified as gray/asexual) and they would either lean in to kiss me or suggest such and I thing and I was like, "Nooooooo! That's not it! I like you, but I don't want to do that stuff with you!" which I didn't even see as abnormal, although looking back it was clear they thought so. Another thing is that it takes months for me to actually sleep with someone, and usually after being heavily intoxicated. Once I have sex with someone, I will want to thereafter, but if it never happened in the first place, I would be okay with that.

Ripjawwolffang

My reasoning is very complicated

It's because I don't experience sexual attraction at all but I still have a crazy wild world of sexual fantasies. I never feel attraction like this for real people, usually characters in movies or books, but I love my male x male fan fictions and yaoi and stuff. If the person however suddenly became obtainable to be somehow, if you ripped them right out of the tv for me just how I picture them, I don't think that attraction would still be there. My attraction is for my fantasies, not for my real life. Even so, I can't deny that part of myself exists, and I like to give that part of me enough room to breathe!

That's it in its simplest form... Realistically I'm probably fully asexual according to most others because my attraction isn't to actual people nor is it even nessasary oh sexual and not just intensely romantic with a bit of smut because why not? given the choice, I want to include that part of me in my title though. XD

It's because I don't experience sexual attraction at all but I still have a crazy wild world of sexual fantasies. I never feel attraction like this for real people, usually characters in movies or books, but I love my male x male fan fictions and yaoi and stuff. If the person however suddenly became obtainable to be somehow, if you ripped them right out of the tv for me just how I picture them, I don't think that attraction would still be there. My attraction is for my fantasies, not for my real life. Even so, I can't deny that part of myself exists, and I like to give that part of me enough room to breathe!

That's it in its simplest form... Realistically I'm probably fully asexual according to most others because my attraction isn't to actual people nor is it even nessasary oh sexual and not just intensely romantic with a bit of smut because why not? given the choice, I want to include that part of me in my title though. XD

Oh good, it's not just me who's like this! May I ask, are your fantasies always separate from yourself? Like - they have nothing to do with you, but other people? Sorry if that's really personal, and don't feel like you have to answer if it bothers you.

Ripjawwolffang

Oh good, it's not just me who's like this! May I ask, are your fantasies always separate from yourself? Like - they have nothing to do with you, but other people? Sorry if that's really personal, and don't feel like you have to answer if it bothers you.

Oh well that's complicated to but I'm happy to share since I think talking about it helps me understand myself and hopefully other people can get something out of my bumbling explanations xD

Alright! Here goes nothing!

My fantasies, the fan fictions I write, the characters I roll play as... They can all have sex and enjoy it, and I enjoy reading and writing and thinking about it... Most of the time these fantasies are really heavy on the emtional attachment side and light on the actual sexing, and even if to get into character I picture myself as them, I never picture said character with me as myself.

My fantasies never include me... They sometimes include my fantasy alter ego... But I'm a girl and he's a guy and while we are a part of one another (he is a part of me, even though he is fictional, because he has become a representation of the emotions and feelings I have no outlet to express in any other way... Anger, pain, sadness, love... You get the idea) if I where to put real life me in the same situation, I'd be really repulsed by the very thought... Especially since when I'm angry I tend to write horrible horrible rape fictions or worse just to get the hurt I'm feeling out of my system. I don't agree with rape. I don't want to be raped. It's just an outlet...

So my playing with the positive and fun aspects of sex with him or any other character are still safely and firmly in the realm of fiction, and I like them there. ^^ I'd also be lying if I Said it didn't occasionally give me something to think about when I feel the urge to... Err... You know... That dosent mean I want any of those positive sexual acts to ever happen to me... I just enjoy them while there in my head xD so e of the affectionate stuff if be totally down with. All the cuddling I make my aulter ego do, for instance. I would love that! I have no one to do it with but I would love it... It's just that the sex part... Isn't as natural for me as it is for "him" xD he is just a figmant of my imagination so I think when people read some of my stuff they assume I'm very sexual to dream this stuff up... But while he is a part of me I am definitely not him xD make sense?

Oh! And when he dose have sex, he makes it into a game. He plays doctor or vet or ninja and sex is involved but not the point for him either. I roll play as a guy roll playing xD yeah I know its weird right?

Archived