^.^ Hi!

SeveredBlade

SeveredBlade

You can call me Blade, or Sev. I am twenty-four years of age. My husband and I have had problems in the sexual area. So I tried to explain to him how I felt. He's been gathering bits and pieces, and has come to the conclusion that I am ASEXUAL. I have no sexual desire, or no desire to be intimate. Hand holding is okay, I am not a big kisser. I held my virginity for the longest time. I am always glad when sex is over and done with. It's not that I do no love my husband. I just hate sex. I come a long ways to find this out. It all makes sense to me now, but as a teenager, I was very confused as to why everyone around me wanted sex, needed it, had a taste for it. Where as I, I enjoy to this day, listening to music, nature walks, and so on. I've never really been a sexual person ever... I was often called VCard, Lesbian, or Bi. Sometimes the usual Bi-Curious. Maybe someone on here can help me figure this out, or maybe it's already figured out. My family does not know, but have speculated homosexuality. I cannot find sexual attraction in either sex. It was really hard to say " I am nothing." or "I don't know." or being asked, "What's wrong?" My husband believes I do not know how to love. Sometimes I think I love on a higher level. I can be in love with you, and not feel the need to have sex with you, if that makes any sense at all. I don't connect with people very well...

I have a beautiful daughter, whom is very intelligent. I love her with my heart and soul. I could not see my life without her. I've been with my husband for almost 10 years. That is my story.

Hi and welcome to AVEN! Your story is not uncommon for a married asexual. My husband and I figured out that he is an asexual person 25 years in. It's not easy deciding how to work with it, and we still have our difficulties, but it is better now that we know. I think you'll like it here, I know I do. I usually give out heaps of cake, but today it's smileys...I hope that's okay!

bouncy-949.gif bouncy-1054.gif three_card_monty-948.gif bouncy-958.gif giggly-454.gif too_happy-1067.gif way_to_happy-1068.gif wakka_wakka-1075.gif

Hello Blade, thanks for sharing your story and welcome to AVEN!

Have some more cake! :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake:

[http://www.asexualit...php?title=Cake]

You can also have this ---> incredible invisible pony! Watch out though, it REALLY likes cake, and might eat yours :ph34r:

Make yourself at home, I hope you like it here. Pleased to meet you! ^_^

SeveredBlade

Thanks ^.^ I hope I like it here too. I love cake. *noms* I hope I can keep a good relationship with my husband. He understands though. :cake:*noms* :cake:

Welcome to AVEN, Blade. I hope your husband continues to be understanding and supportive. There's nothing wrong with loving someone--but not wanting sex with them. That doesn't make your love any less! Like you say, you can focus on "higher" aspects of love. As a fellow mom, I can relate about loving your child heart and soul. I'm a widow now, and so I don't have to worry about what my husband thinks, but I hope you and yours work out a workable solution for both of you. :cake: Welcome once more, and make yourself at home.

Archived