Oldies fun thread

test account

No, let's not bother with a title  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Why does there have to be a question?

• I'm only filling this in because I like polls
    • This poll sucks
    • Dysphoria is my middle name
    • Why is this even in Older Asexuals?
    • Oops, I just read the explanation. Sorry.
    • Actually I can see the funny side of this
    • But I still don't approve
    • Would the mods please remove this poll and thread topic?
    • No, just the poll would be fine
    • HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE
    • This poll bothers me
    • I still can't find an answer I want to choose
    • Can we please have some kittens now?
    • I just ate a kitten
    • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  2. 2. Oh look, we can add another question!

• But this time you must choose only ONE answer because I control this poll!
    • Okay then I'll choose this one.

:lol: You gotta read the whole thread. The...whole...thread. If you have a few hours available.

My need to know is not that bad. I'll decipher it as a toss-up between a body part and some undergarments. Tell me this much, please: is that the word that was misspelled, in the teachers estimation?

Btw, "Sally" may have been answering another poster, since no addressee was used, so please disregard. :mellow:

I'll wait for "Elnae" to reply, or anyone addressed to me. Thanks!! :)

:lol: You gotta read the whole thread. The...whole...thread. If you have a few hours available.

My need to know is not that bad. I'll decipher it as a toss-up between a body part and some undergarments. Tell me this much, please: is that the word that was misspelled, in the teachers estimation?

Btw, "Sally" may have been answering another poster, since no addressee was used, so please disregard. :mellow:

I'll wait for "Elnae" to reply, or anyone addressed to me. Thanks!! :)

Hi runester :)

Willies are what some boys call their boy bits. It is also sometimes used by the media in this Country if they are writing a funny? story that involves some poor guy who may have had an unfortunate, but hilarious? accident. To give it an added touch of mirth they will use willie instead of Penis.

It might go a little something like this: Man gets willy caught in zip after Police find him peeing whilst ordering a Pizza on his phone outside Buckhingam Palace.

Hi Runester, :D

Dex is right, willies are a slightly childish term for man bits, but the teacher should have typed Wellies, meaning wellington boots.

What worries me is that if she was using pre-dick-tive (haha :lol: ) text, clearly she types about willies far more often than she does about wellies, if the willies option came up automatically!!! ;)

Having worked in an emergency department in a post life, it has to be said this is a common occurrence. Their was even a page in the procedure manual on just how to manage such occurrences :)

Having worked in an emergency department in a post life, it has to be said this is a common occurrence. Their was even a page in the procedure manual on just how to manage such occurrences :)

Just...WOW!! :blink:

Are we talking about predictive text going wrong here??? Coz if we are, then DexM needs to get ahold of this bloody manual. It will be an essential read ;)

Dex is right, willies are a slightly childish term for man bits, but the teacher should have typed Wellies, meaning wellington boots.

What worries me is that if she was using pre-dick-tive (haha :lol: ) text, clearly she types about willies far more often than she does about wellies, if the willies option came up automatically!!! ;)

That depends on what kind of predictive text you're using; many of the newer ones don't 'learn' from how often a user chooses a particular word. Also, 'willies' has other meanings, like the expression "That gives me the willies," which expresses uneasiness.

truthseeker30

That depends on what kind of predictive text you're using; many of the newer ones don't 'learn' from how often a user chooses a particular word. Also, 'willies' has other meanings, like the expression "That gives me the willies," which expresses uneasiness.

Ha! Is that a different meaning? I always just assumed it was the same meaning of the word - which definitely went with uneasiness for me!

Willy willies are different though - they're a type of storm in Oz.

"Elnae" and "DexM", thank you so much for the rhetoric lesson. Also, many thanks to all the others who added wonderful graphics to the whole 'thread'! :D

Empty Chairs & Tables
Check it out!!! We haz been stickified!

bouncy-949.gif bouncy-1054.gif three_card_monty-948.gif bouncy-958.gif giggly-454.gif too_happy-1067.gif way_to_happy-1068.gif wakka_wakka-1075.gif

I just had to make sure all the adorable, hysterical smilies were re-posted.

Warning: I may do this again once we are on a new page. We can never have enough smilies!

Because I have nothing original to add or anything better to do than follow through with my earlier threat....

Farfel farfel pipik

Willy nilly Olympic

See the willy farfel

Ick the sight is arful!

My mum used to teach & once had a kid in her class called Willie Raper. Parents can be so cruel!

:blink: Holy shit, that's unbe-frigging-lievable! I repeat :blink:

On a similar note, when I was in college, I had several classes with this girl named Cherry Cox. Not making that one up either!

My ex-partner taught engineering in our local university. He had a lot of students from Asian countries. One of them was named Phuc Yu. My friend just could not say that when he was taking the roll. Unfortunately, there were two Mr. Yu's in the class so he had to point to each of them and say something like "I see both Mr. Yu's are here today."

There's got to be a Phat Long Kok out there somewhere....

There's no emoticon for how funny that was.

Kitty Spoon Train

I used to work with a Vietnamese girl named Mai Ho. The "Mai" is pronounced like "my", btw. :lol:

She was in Helpdesk too. I can't imagine how many clients ended up joking around their offices about that one.

There was a very famous Javelin thrower who won Gold at the Olympics in 83, when they were held at the Costa Del Sol. A guy by the name of Fooking long Hoy.

There's got to be a Phat Long Kok out there somewhere....

There's no emoticon for how funny that was.

How about... guffaw1.gif

cutest%2Bkitten%2Bin%2Bthe%2Bworld%2Bsco

Time for ice cream. :wub::wub::wub:

Cat flavoured ice creamMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :o

Archived