Oldies fun thread

test account

No, let's not bother with a title  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Why does there have to be a question?

• I'm only filling this in because I like polls
    • This poll sucks
    • Dysphoria is my middle name
    • Why is this even in Older Asexuals?
    • Oops, I just read the explanation. Sorry.
    • Actually I can see the funny side of this
    • But I still don't approve
    • Would the mods please remove this poll and thread topic?
    • No, just the poll would be fine
    • HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE
    • This poll bothers me
    • I still can't find an answer I want to choose
    • Can we please have some kittens now?
    • I just ate a kitten
    • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  2. 2. Oh look, we can add another question!

• But this time you must choose only ONE answer because I control this poll!
    • Okay then I'll choose this one.

Thought that was marihuana at first but after zooming in think its giant spinach. So lady birds are welcome what about bugs bunnies?

Ah, my very own tunnel! :cake::cake::cake: That is marijuana buds hiding amongst the spinach, and the ladybugs are hiding under the marijuana. Actually, the ladybugs are zoned out flat on their backs, not caring about anything. 8)

Thought that was marihuana at first but after zooming in think its giant spinach. So lady birds are welcome what about bugs bunnies?

Ah, my very own tunnel! :cake::cake::cake: That is marijuana buds hiding amongst the spinach, and the ladybugs are hiding under the marijuana. Actually, the ladybugs are zoned out flat on their backs, not caring about anything. 8)

I call it the:Sally Tunnel -_-

And now I have a rather marvellous image of a bunch of high Lady Birds going through my head. :lol:

Hee!

I didn't know there was a remake! The music is crappy, compared to the original, but the animation is bril!

Is it me, or is there a certain stoned kinda vibe on this thread at the minute.

*PLEASE NOTE. I HAVE NEVER PARTAKEN IN DRUG USAGE BEFORE*

*EVEN THOUGH MOST OF MY POSTS MAY MAKE YOU THINK OTHERWISE*

Is it me, or is there a certain stoned kinda vibe on this thread at the minute.

*PLEASE NOTE. I HAVE NEVER PARTAKEN IN DRUG USAGE BEFORE*

*EVEN THOUGH MOST OF MY POSTS MAY MAKE YOU THINK OTHERWISE*

What do you mean??? ^_^ ;) :lol:

5_♦♣

They're called cigs where you live? Man, it's much more PC here... They're called candy sticks now. In my childhood, they were called cigarettes.

Kitty Spoon Train
Now be honest Dex, we all know you used to smoke those little candy ciggies. They were called Fags here. How I miss those socially irresponsible childrens sweeties....

Oh wow, I haven't thought about those in years!!

They used to be my quintessential afternoon sugar rush treat on the bus home from high school. :lol:

I remember those! They were chewing gum...ish in substance around here. I have no idea if they still sell them, let alone under what name, but they were definitely called "cigarettes" when I was ickle and were colored white with one end pale orange (the "filter"), so whatever the name, the appearance was unmistakable.

We had them in California eons ago and we all pretended to smoke them. That was their whole purpose. They didn't taste very good.

Although they tasted better than that awful candy corn. Yuck.

Did you pretend to smoke them like I did? :lol:

Oh god yeah, we thought we were sooo cool!! 8)

We actually thought that people would assume we were really smoking. (But then we were 8 years old.)

I remember those. When I was about 7 I got hold of some small pieces of dry ice and rolled them up in a piece of newspaper like a cigarette. I then wandered in the house pretending to smoke it. Not surprisingly my mother absolutely freaked out :twisted:

Oh god yeah, we thought we were sooo cool!! 8)

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, they were my favourites. Did you have the Chocolate ones in Oz or the U.S.? You could pretend you were smoking a Cigar. I don't recall them being called fags here, to be honest I thought that was a U.K. term, candy cigarettes sounds more familiar. And I did pretend to smoke them, in a very over the top Bet Lynch or 1920's American Gal kinda style.

Did anyone have the fake joke ciggies? The ones with the red tip which looked like it was lit and had talcum powder in it. When you blew out it released a cloud of dust which made it look like you were smoking 8) Much like a Cigar, YOU SHOULD NEVER HAVE INHALED.

Kitty Spoon Train

Nah, I really did just treat them as a cheap source of afternoon sugar rush, hehe.

Sorry but am hijacking this thread with the funniest thing I've seen for ages. :lol: :lol:

A friend shared this on facebook this afternoon.

Due to the snow over 3000 schools were shut in England, Wales & Scotland today, these sorts of texts were sent out in the thousands by teachers all over the country... but... this teacher FAILED!!!

735151_10152427808675537_1629016213_n_zp

Don't forget your willies kids!! :lol:

Ah yes, we all need our warm willies! *snicker*

Meanwhile, I remember the candy cigarettes with the red tips, too. They were the Popeye brand, packaged much like this: :P

popeye-cigarettes.jpg

(Click on the image to read an interesting article on them.)

We also had licorice cigars, which were yummm.

Sorry but am hijacking this thread with the funniest thing I've seen for ages. :lol: :lol:

Due to the snow over 3000 schools were shut in England, Wales & Scotland today, these sorts of texts were sent out in the thousands by teachers all over the country... but... this teacher FAILED!!!

also forgot an apostrophe in "mornings". :lol: Although that wasn't funny. But yes, since it was a teacher's post...

also forgot an apostrophe in "mornings". :lol: Although that wasn't funny. But yes, since it was a teacher's post...

:lol: :lol: As many people commented on the teacher's poor punctuation and no use of spaces after full stops as the obvious spelling mistake. Worse?

Apparently she is an English teacher! :blink: What is the education system coming to? :ph34r:

:lol: :lol: As many people commented on the teacher's poor punctuation and no use of spaces after full stops as the obvious spelling mistake. Worse?

Apparently she is an English teacher! :blink: What is the education system coming to? :ph34r:

An ENGLISH Teacher!!! As in a Teacher who teaches English.............Sorry, I'm confused. After seeing the many, many heartbreaking posts on Facebook throughout the years, I was of the opinion that such things as spelling, grammar and punctuation, had been done away with.

Says DexM King of bad punctuation.

Ah yes, we all need our warm willies! *snicker*

Meanwhile, I remember the candy cigarettes with the red tips, too. They were the Popeye brand, packaged much like this: :P

popeye-cigarettes.jpg

(Click on the image to read an interesting article on them.)

We also had licorice cigars, which were yummm.

Ahhhh Necco :) I had forgotten all about them. I dare say there are more underage smokers in our respective Countries than ever. Nobody seemed to mention the abundance of awfulness in the ingredients. Three of those things our Govt. are trying to ban.

:lol: You gotta read the whole thread. The...whole...thread. If you have a few hours available.

Archived