Oldies fun thread

test account

No, let's not bother with a title  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Why does there have to be a question?

• I'm only filling this in because I like polls
    • This poll sucks
    • Dysphoria is my middle name
    • Why is this even in Older Asexuals?
    • Oops, I just read the explanation. Sorry.
    • Actually I can see the funny side of this
    • But I still don't approve
    • Would the mods please remove this poll and thread topic?
    • No, just the poll would be fine
    • HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE
    • This poll bothers me
    • I still can't find an answer I want to choose
    • Can we please have some kittens now?
    • I just ate a kitten
    • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  2. 2. Oh look, we can add another question!

• But this time you must choose only ONE answer because I control this poll!
    • Okay then I'll choose this one.

test account

This thread exists because there's a shortage of immaturity in the Olders section.**

** DISCLAIMER: The opinions of Sweetex do not reflect the opinions of AVEN, the wider asexual community or Older people in general.

Here kitty, kitty...

Guest Invisible Pumpkin

Yes, this change it's better :twisted: all my collection of kittens are called vegetables, so that must means I'm vegetarian now :lol:. Ok, silly joke, it's that we are running out of silly jokes too, had to help somehow.

@RazorEddieRazorEddie find your own food, I'm not sharing mine.

The only question I didn't answer was 'HATE HATE HATE' cause I'm feeling very mellow today and don't hate anyone or anything but this could change tomorrow ;)

I feel as though I am at odds here with Yummy, as she is eating all the Kitty Cats and I want to see more Kitty Cats. I demand that the wicked OP (please don't Axe my head off, or stop MSN rights) adds a "segregation" option, so that Cativoures and Catetarians don't bump into each other.

Your's hungrily, DexM -_-

I am double posting, because that's what kind of thread this is. Please don't merge my posts Tad.

Did someone say DOUBLE POSTING !!!!!!!!!!!! WHY, DexM excells at messing posts up and giving some poor overworked Mod. extra work to do.

Did someone say DOUBLE POSTING !!!!!!!!!!!! WHY, DexM excells at messing posts up and giving some poor overworked Mod. extra work to do.

Sorry, that was lame. I just couldn't perform and ended up with the rubbishest comeback ever. E.V.E.R.

(No such word as Rubbishest)

Guest Invisible Pumpkin

I double post too :evil: haha! OMG we are getting old, to not behave we double post :P.

OMG I'm trying to double post again, it's almost impossible, how comes there are so, so many double post in this site and I'm unable to do just one Y_Y. LOL

Empty Chairs & Tables
I double post too :evil: haha! OMG we are getting old, to not behave we double post :P.

OMG I'm trying to double post again, it's almost impossible, how comes there are so, so many double post in this site and I'm unable to do just one Y_Y. LOL

Do we double post to misbehave because we lack the creativity to find other ways to misbehave?

Do we double post to misbehave because we lack the creativity to find other ways to misbehave?

Or is it because we are creative enough to find ways to misbehave that will not actually result in negative action taken against us?

:ph34r:

Hey, wait. It did not let me "double post" either. It just smooshed the two posts together. :angry:

Janus the Fox
Answered NOOOOOOOOOO as with my deduction of future telling... Probably becomes JFF thread soon :( fill the funnies with cats, cake... cats with cake! :lol:

Aw, please? Just one? Can I bribe you with some cake? :cake: :cake:

Guest Invisible Pumpkin

Aw, please? Just one? Can I bribe you with some cake? :cake: :cake:

Ok. This one comes with desert included:

catdiet.jpg

114278909266108171_jMzTrndl_c.jpg

Thank you. Mmm, extra dessert - Don't tell anyone I'm supposed to be on a diet...

Guest Invisible Pumpkin
Thank you. Mmm, extra dessert - Don't tell anyone I'm supposed to be on a diet...

Me too!! :LOL:, but don't worry, the cat it's called Salad and the dessert it's named Apple :P.

Or is it because we are creative enough to find ways to misbehave that will not actually result in negative action taken against us?

:ph34r:Hey, wait. It did not let me "double post" either. It just smooshed the two posts together. :angry:

This is funny!

Guest Invisible Pumpkin

:ph34r:Hey, wait. It did not let me "double post" either. It just smooshed the two posts together. :angry:

This is funny!

Right! I bet Coleslaw it's laughing at us :blush:. For the first time we conscious decide to multiquote and can't lol. :( I'm afraid there is a Conspiracy theory behind this.

This is funny!

Right! I bet Coleslaw it's laughing at us :blush:. For the first time we conscious decide to multiquote and can't lol. :( I'm afraid there is a Conspiracy theory behind this.

It's hilarious, I don't know how I managed to do it, to be honest! :D

This thread exists because there's a shortage of immaturity in the Olders section.**

** DISCLAIMER: The opinions of Sweetex do not reflect the opinions of AVEN, the wider asexual community or Older people in general.

Is NOT!!

Archived