Aces - a new web-series about asexuals

astrobean

Hey folks!

I posted a little while ago about a comedic web series I'm working on called Aces. Aces now has a web page!

Like on facebook for production news: https://www.facebook.com/aceswebseries

Also, I've made a wiki page for anyone that likes spoilers or wants to know more about the characters: http://aces.wikia.com

I'll be filming in L.A. in February. I'm still raising funds and gathering my production crew. (PM if interested.)

gratz!

I loved the idea from the first moment I saw it, I wish you the best of luck I possibly can!

Im interested! :D Unfortunately I live in England. :(

The whole reason to make it a web series is so that it's more accessible to the international community. It's important that the word gets around so that when the time for fund raising comes, the world is ready!

Interested, and in LA! But, how are *you* going to get here from low earth orbit?

My heart never left L.A. My head never leaves the clouds. My body... will have to take an airplane.

Im interested! :D Unfortunately I live in England. :(

The whole reason to make it a web series is so that it's more accessible to the international community. It's important that the word gets around so that when the time for fund raising comes, the world is ready!

I meant interested in helping with producing the web-series. But as I said; I cant because I live in England.

Well. Let me know if you need any help from the southern US. I'm a little closer than London, but still tied down with college and everything else. Also, I would only really be able to help with screenplay or reviews (generally speaking, I break cameras when they are pointed in my direction).

I can't wait to see what you do with the project!

• 3 weeks later...

Good luck, if you need a proofreader, just ask! ;)

:cake:

Archived