Asexuality Psychology Research Report

Rukin Vinter

What best describes your view of this report?  

1. 1.

• Excellent!
    • Pretty good.
    • Could use some work.
    • This was a waste of my time.

Very nice. I'm gonna print this up for my upcoming lecture at the Institute for the Study of Human Sexuality to whet the appetites of some academics. Maybe throw in a few graphs, see if I can get this report referenced in some academic publications. :) I think they'll eat it up.

Rukin Vinter
Very nice. I'm gonna print this up for my upcoming lecture at the Institute for the Study of Human Sexuality to whet the appetites of some academics. Maybe throw in a few graphs, see if I can get this report referenced in some academic publications. :) I think they'll eat it up.

O_o!!! Really? SWEET! I have an updated version that I can send via email, by the way... the one that went to State Science Fair.

Rukin Vinter
May I translate the document for the italian Aven forum? I'll write down the source...

:?: :?: :?:

:oops: I'm REALLY sorry I didn't see this. If you still are interested in doing so, go right ahead (if you haven't done so already ;) ) I'm really sorry again for my tardiness.

• 1 month later...

Wonderful!

Enjoyed every word and made asexuality clear for me. Everything is so accurate and well-put ,plus the possible causes and myths I had no idea of, thank you for giving me such knowledge :lol:

Very good idea in using the polls , it also has well-based arguments and it shows asexuality as I see it.

Well done.

• 1 year later...

This is great! It's nice that someone's done SOMETHING that'll help convince those science-minded friends who are dubious. Good job!

• 1 year later...

I appreciate your efforts to share to with a broader community about what makes up different asexuals and that we are just as varied as anyone else in the world. :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

It was very well written and informative. Excellent job! :)

Archived