What video games are you playing?

Deschutes

Just now, Zebigbos said:

I don't play EU4, but my brother have more than 1000 hours on it, and this game made me realize how mutch the Habsburg family appears througout european history.

Yeah. Essentially you can go to any conspiracy theory and replace the name "Rothschilds" with "Habsburgs" and it'll be historically accurate.

3 minutes ago, yourcaptaiin said:

Yeah. Essentially you can go to any conspiracy theory and replace the name "Rothschilds" with "Habsburgs" and it'll be historically accurate.

Here in Brazil we often hear the green and yellow on the national flag represent the nature and riches of the country, but recently i discovered they are actually representing the royal houses of Bragança and Habsburg, from the times of colonial and imperial Brazil.

Aren't the Habsburgs the family that was so inbred they produced the living miracle of human fortitude Philip IV of Spain, The Man Who Would Not Die?
Also, Just Cause 3. I love video games but have sold/lost too many, especially ones I love playing. Got JC3 on PS+ and it's fun, also off-and-on again playing Mount & Blade Warband with the Clash of Kings (AKA the "Let's set this game in Game of Thrones") mod. Would be playing Divine Divinity, Sacred, modded-to-Hell Skyrim and Oblivion and Morrowind and Garry's Mod, but nearly every game on my Steam either is too old to work or is broken through mods where I can't uninstall them/install new mods properly thru Nexus b/c of dumb irreversible reasons. Console peasantry is the life for me. M&B is fun but also incredibly repetitive.

I'm trying to play Crusader Kings 2 (with the A Game of Thrones mod), but I still feel quite lost. It will take me a lot of time to get used to it and learn how to play it, but so far it seems quite fun and I'm enjoying it quite a bit. :)

32 minutes ago, Chris Zulas said:

Aren't the Habsburgs the family that was so inbred they produced the living miracle of human fortitude Philip IV of Spain, The Man Who Would Not Die?
Also, Just Cause 3. I love video games but have sold/lost too many, especially ones I love playing. Got JC3 on PS+ and it's fun, also off-and-on again playing Mount & Blade Warband with the Clash of Kings (AKA the "Let's set this game in Game of Thrones") mod. Would be playing Divine Divinity, Sacred, modded-to-Hell Skyrim and Oblivion and Morrowind and Garry's Mod, but nearly every game on my Steam either is too old to work or is broken through mods where I can't uninstall them/install new mods properly thru Nexus b/c of dumb irreversible reasons. Console peasantry is the life for me. M&B is fun but also incredibly repetitive.

I don't know about Philip, but the Habsburgs married anything that moved, so it would not surprise me.

Also M&B Warband is awesome!

• Like 1

NVM, meant Charles II not Philip lol. He's REMARKABLY inbred. More than the son of two siblings actually.
And ya, current run is Markys of Misty Dale, a Westerosi transman with too much enthusiasm to kill bad people and not enough sense to do so effectively. Or that's how I see him anyways lol is it bad I keep using the wrong pronouns for my own character? Lol prolly but dammit I try

13 hours ago, Chris Zulas said:

NVM, meant Charles II not Philip lol. He's REMARKABLY inbred. More than the son of two siblings actually.
And ya, current run is Markys of Misty Dale, a Westerosi transman with too much enthusiasm to kill bad people and not enough sense to do so effectively. Or that's how I see him anyways lol is it bad I keep using the wrong pronouns for my own character? Lol prolly but dammit I try

Well, it's your chacter. You tell me wich pronoums they prefer.

I just started a run of Shadowrun Hong Kong. My character, Lilivel "Tuatha" Mac Ælen is a decker with too many points on hacking and too few everywhere else. What could possibly go wrong?

• Like 1

Subnautica

Guilty Gear Xrd Sign

Skyrim

Minecraft

I tend to like survival-sh open world games

I'm so addicted to final fantasy xiv right now ........ i only really have time to play about an hour every day but it's just... i wanna log on and level up my silly little character, why do i have so many other things to do ... ;_; 

A mere monkey
On 27/8/2017 at 8:47 PM, yourcaptaiin said:

Currently in my first Castille run of Europa Universalis 4.

Hey, I'm playing Castille too! It's my second time trying for real though. My first playthrough went to the end and I managed to recreate the Spanish empire, but it was such a drag in the end. I guess I should have conquered more at home and do less colonizing.

On this one I just formed Spain and I'm looking at conquering Africa and hopefully Portugal, once France (and hopefully England) refuse to join his defensive war.

right now i'm playing fire emblem: awakening, school idol festival, and hero unmasked from choice of games (i play a lot of these)

5 hours ago, Tos said:

right now i'm playing fire emblem: awakening, school idol festival, and hero unmasked from choice of games (i play a lot of these)

HEY SOMEONE WHO PLAYS CHOICE OF GAMES!!! One of my favourite games of all times is Choice of Robots, and i already bought The Eagle's Heir, but haven't played yet.

29 minutes ago, Zebigbos said:

HEY SOMEONE WHO PLAYS CHOICE OF GAMES!!! One of my favourite games of all times is Choice of Robots, and i already bought The Eagle's Heir, but haven't played yet.

yooooooooo! choice of robots was pretty cool! i really liked how much influence it gives over the creation of your robot. creatures such as we really stuck with me, but i also really liked the heroes rise series, despite it's many problems. versus is alright so far, too. oh, and i like zombie exodus! safe haven more so than the original, actually. i just finished my first run of hero unmasked and will probably playing another few times to try and get achievements. i think try eagles heir next! i played the trial and loved it.

On 27.08.2017 at 10:02 PM, Zebigbos said:

Somebody help! persona 5 music don't get off my head!

I relate to this one so hard

Currently replaying pokemon x in a sort of hard mode, hopefully it will be fun~ And also slowly playing Devil Survivor when I'm bored, hopefully I will finish it this month.

I just played Life is Strange for the first time and the ending totally wrecked me emotionally. It was amazing.

I'm downloading Life is Strange: Before the Storm as I type this <3

Can't wait to play it!

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Mashumaroo said:

I just played Life is Strange for the first time and the ending totally wrecked me emotionally. It was amazing.

I'm downloading Life is Strange: Before the Storm as I type this <3

Can't wait to play it!

I started playing the prequel last night (no spoilers, don't worry).

This game is so wonderful. <3

• Like 1
2 hours ago, mania said:

I started playing the prequel last night (no spoilers, don't worry).

This game is so wonderful. <3

I just finished the first Ep. of the prequel. This has quickly become one of my favorite series of, anything.

• Like 1
On 30/08/2017 at 11:02 PM, Tos said:

yooooooooo! choice of robots was pretty cool! i really liked how much influence it gives over the creation of your robot. creatures such as we really stuck with me, but i also really liked the heroes rise series, despite it's many problems. versus is alright so far, too. oh, and i like zombie exodus! safe haven more so than the original, actually. i just finished my first run of hero unmasked and will probably playing another few times to try and get achievements. i think try eagles heir next! i played the trial and loved it.

Oh God, i almost cried at the end of Choice. When i finish Eagle's Heir i'll check out Heroes Rise.

On 31/08/2017 at 6:11 PM, Zami said:

I relate to this one so hard

You'll never see me COMIIIIIIIING!!!

Currently playing and addicted to persona5! :D Also been playing Kingdom hearts and will eventually start Nier Automata. Also for anyone interested my PSN name is Ywoodi and on steam its Tranquil8chaos. :)

10 hours ago, Ywoodi said:

Currently playing and addicted to persona5! :D Also been playing Kingdom hearts and will eventually start Nier Automata. Also for anyone interested my PSN name is Ywoodi and on steam its Tranquil8chaos. :)

I love Persona 5! (Doctor is best girl)

I cant wait for KH3.

• Like 1

I've gotten a lot more into Pokemon Go in the last few months. When not working/at school, I've been taking 2 hr walks every day to play.

• Like 1
bluedragonwings

Life is Strange: Before the Storm. No surprise there. 

• Like 1