What video games are you playing?

Deschutes

A mere monkey

Nobunaga's Ambition Sphere of Influence and Shogun 2 is what I'm playing these days. Since Payday 2 was free on Steam a few days ago, I will play that one too when I gather some buddies to play with.

Ever since the new Metroid games got announced I've been so hyped.

Playing a bit of Am2r in preparation for Nintendo's own Metroid 2 remake. Hope it turns out good...

I'm playing LoZ breathe of the wild and MARIO kart 8 deluxe and I imagine I'll be playing them throughout summer :D Might start playing some kingdom hearts too

Grumpy Alien

Tropico 5

CuriousLolita

I'm currently playing a mix of games. I should probably only play one game at a time but eh conditions man. Borderlands the pre-sequal is for when a buddy of mine is available to play with me and we're also playing overwatch and battleborn together. Solo I'm playing sherlock holmes: devil's daughter, witcher 3 and I'm on and off replaying mass effect and arkham knight. I'm trying so hard to get over the left over bitterness that the arkham knight pc release buried in me, especially considering that it's a good game and looks so pretty now that it can actually run (I mean it's been able to run for awhile but it takes awhile to get back into a game that was messed up that badly).

• Like 1
slothdetective

Currently playing Bioshock and Okami on PS3. Also recently got myself a ps4 (fiinally!) and I'm looking for interesting games to buy for that too. I'm somehow tempted to get the Outlast games but I doubt I'll be able to handle playing horror games myself :/

• Like 2
Following Through

Magic: The Gathering – Duels of the Planeswalkers 2014

• Like 1
TheCatBehind
6 hours ago, slothdetective said:

Currently playing Bioshock and Okami on PS3. Also recently got myself a ps4 (fiinally!) and I'm looking for interesting games to buy for that too. I'm somehow tempted to get the Outlast games but I doubt I'll be able to handle playing horror games myself :/

Okami! That game was a blast... I lost it at some point though ;-; I still have to play all the Bioshock games... but the premise of starting a series somehow scares me lol

Nihilumbra. Deep and meaningful puzzle platformer that uses colors as abilities that allow you to pass levels. Normal mode has a deep storyline and a narrator guy, void mode is fun to rage at for its sheer difficculty. The secret language is super worth it, and the alternate ending is super ace-relateable ;D

I think it's on PC, ps vita, wii u, steam, I got it on mobile.

Overall the best way to pass time over a long airplane flight!

• Like 2
MiraMeyneth

The one game series that has taken over my life would be the Xenoblade games. Total hours spent would be 400 hours on both games. The stories, the characters and the amazing art direction on both games is absolutely amazing. Heck, my AVEN name is based off of it!

In other news, I'm replaying an old classic Wii game, that one being Mario Galaxy. It's great to go back to my childhood!

• Like 1
TheCatBehind
9 hours ago, Kyon. said:

I started Fallout 4, but I'm really struggling to get into it.

I started Fallout 4 about... 3 times and I didn't even get to lvl 10 once... somehow it's so boooooring to me. Bethesda has been slacking off...

I was playing the Miitopia demo, but my dog ruined my 3DS charger! ;v;

Been playing a handful of rpg maker games as well.

• Like 1
Whovianelf

Just got Arms, hating the grab spam, but everything else is fun

Currently Zelda Oracle of Seasons. A masterpiece!

Other games on list...

- Super Mario Advance Series

- Final Fantasy Crisis Core

- Kirby Dreamland 3

- Pokemon Soulsilver

- Megaman X4

- Breath of Fire 3

- Jojo's Bizarre Adventure for PSX

- Final Fantasy VII

- TLOZ: Link's Awakening DX

Sorry I play LOTS of games haha

The damn Steam Summer Sale got me again. Bought so many games, and I'm still trying to get through the ones I bought at the last sale!!! Argh! 

• Like 1
Digs_Dead_People

"Fallout 4" is currently what I'm playing, at least this weekend.  I'm also playing "Doom" and "Battlefront".  I really should get back into playing "Let it Die" as well.  It's so hard to choose games to play. xD

TheCatBehind

I've attempted to play Dishonored (1) again, just to be reassured that I suck at the game... hence I've been playing the Enderall mod for Skyrim (idek if it's technically a mod or not, but w/e)

Finally finished Mass Effect Andromeda, with 99% completion. Not sure where that last percent is.

This Steam Summer Sales I got The Wolf among us, I already mentioned having it in my wishlist for the longest time, and obviously I burned it in like 3 evenings. Loved it. Also got The Uncertain (episode 1). Moving the character is sometimes a pain, but otherwise it was a good experience, I'll be definitely looking for episode 2.

I also got & will play in the near future:

Murdered: Soul Suspect

1979 Revolution: Black Friday

Fahrenheit/Indigo Prophecy (remastered)

Fallout: New Vegas

SOMA

Tales from the Borderlands

• Like 2

Recently acquired a PS4 to complement PC gaming. I've hammered my way through the first 3 uncharted games, Horizon Zero Dawn, Ghost Recon: Wildlands (with friends), Heavy Rain and a bunch of other stuff. :o

Currently playing Infamous Second Son, then it's on to Uncharted 4.

I think the PS4 has paid for itself already by keeping me out of the pub in the evenings! Having friends over for co-op gaming is fun too!

• Like 2

Dishonored, Shenzen I/O, Sunless Sea

I got Skyrim for the ps4 going, about 50% done with my characters current progression (I am skipping the dragonborn plot this time around).

After that, I may go back to my ps3 and replay some of the games on there I've been itching to replay.