What video games are you playing?

Deschutes

I'm playing Battlefield 1 right now. My Origin is Nanoic if you want to join me.

Great, I started Dungeons and Dragons Online again.

And I almost had half a life up to now.

Okay, the latter statement's  a lie. But still.

Swapping between Half Life, Jagged Alliance 2 and Dwarf Fortress depending on what I feel like.

cosmosredshift7

Mass Effect Andromeda (GOING FOR VETRA!!!!), Overwatch, and just started trying out the free trial of WoW. 

Guild War 2 nearly every day for me! Also Assassin's Creed 2 :D

Fallout 4 atm, I got the Witcher 1-3 on Steam but haven't got round to playing them yet. 

And the Sims 3 Will always be on my list! I will never tire of that game!

• Like 1

I've been debating playing Fallout 4 or Witcher 3, but I know they will consume my life...so, I'm being very careful about my decision here. :lol: I think I might play Valley instead.

Diablo 3, season 10 starts today. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Starscream said:

I've been debating playing Fallout 4 or Witcher 3, but I know they will consume my life...so, I'm being very careful about my decision here. :lol: I think I might play Valley instead.

Probably a wise choice! I just went to play Fallout and it has suddenly decided it doesn't even want to start up so now I'm playing Plague Inc instead

• Like 1
On 23/03/2017 at 1:33 PM, Zectarash said:

Great, I started Dungeons and Dragons Online again.

And I almost had half a life up to now.

Okay, the latter statement's  a lie. But still.

I played a couple hours of DDO, and i really liked it. The briblem is i can't get pass the cash wall it has around level 4 (i don't even know if there is free content after it), and i'm the kind of player who don't spend a penny on free to play games.

2 hours ago, Zebigbos said:

I played a couple hours of DDO, and i really liked it. The briblem is i can't get pass the cash wall it has around level 4 (i don't even know if there is free content after it), and i'm the kind of player who don't spend a penny on free to play games.

Yeah, getting enough quests can be difficult for F2P. If you know where everything is then you can usually manage at least level 6, 8 if you group up for higher difficulty quests. After that, it starts getting really tricky, and favor farming the servers you don't main on become a necessity to get P2P packs for free. Some people have actually gotten to level 20 without paying a penny, from what I hear, but I've never met one.

Btw, I play on Khyber. If you start up again, I'd be happy to offer what help I can.

18 hours ago, Zectarash said:

Yeah, getting enough quests can be difficult for F2P. If you know where everything is then you can usually manage at least level 6, 8 if you group up for higher difficulty quests. After that, it starts getting really tricky, and favor farming the servers you don't main on become a necessity to get P2P packs for free. Some people have actually gotten to level 20 without paying a penny, from what I hear, but I've never met one.

Btw, I play on Khyber. If you start up again, I'd be happy to offer what help I can.

Thanks for the tips! What are these P2P packs? I never heard of it.

For those who are intrested:

There is a giveaway going on of a Nintendo Switch + Breath of the Wild + Link and Zelda Amiibos. Here's the link for the giveaway:

https://wn.nr/63cZCH

Good luck for everyone who enter!

5 hours ago, Zebigbos said:

Thanks for the tips! What are these P2P packs? I never heard of it.

If someone doesn't want to go with a monthly subscription for the P2P content, you can instead buy Adventure Packs and the other P2P content piecemeal through the DDO Store. Most of the mid to high level quest series are sold as a package called an Adventure Pack. It costs Turbine Points, but every 100 favor earns 25 TP for free, and breaking 500 favor on a character for the first time on each server gives a total of about 300 (there's bonuses for reaching 50, 100, I think 250, and 500 for the first time each server, plus the 25 per 100 you always get).

Adventure Packs are anywhere from 300-1000 TP or so, so if you favor farm 3 servers you can get access to one high level pack. I can think of three important ones that are 900 each, but you can manage with just two. Also, the post-20 character content gets ridiculous and takes, yup, another 900 TP to fully unlock.

Of course, by that point the character you get to 20 with probably has earned at least 300 TP alone, and there's a way to go back to level 1 with bonuses for that particular character, which allows for another round of re-levelling and earning favor. Plus, you then get extra stat points and a bonus feat, plus access to another feat.

Edit: Also, there's a total of 8 servers, so farming to just 500 favor on each would be worth about 2400ish TP.

• Like 1

transistor is an amazing game. i picked it up in 2015 but never had the chance to play it until recently... looove.

also started playing wizard101 again. i have a love/hate relationship with it but it was a huge part of my younger years, so i probably will continue coming back to it for as long as it's up and running.

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, Bad said:

transistor is an amazing game.

100% agree! I played it back in 2014. A friend recommended Transistor to me after taking notice that I played Bastion, which was created by the same team.

• Like 4
31 minutes ago, Starscream said:

100% agree! I played it back in 2014. A friend recommended Transistor to me after taking notice that I played Bastion, which was created by the same team.

you're like the 4th person who's mentioned bastion to me! feel like i gotta check that one out too now haha

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, Bad said:

you're like the 4th person who's mentioned bastion to me! feel like i gotta check that one out too now haha

Haha, yeah. It's got a similar narrative style and platform, but Bastion doesn't have that unique turn-based style like Transistor. Bastion goes on sale a lot, and when it does it's a pretty good discount, too, at least for Steam.

• Like 1

Anyone here played Invisible Inc.? It's an amazing turn-based tactical game, kind of like X-Com, but completely based on stealht and resources management, and without all the RNG. And it has a very cool looking, hand drawn art style.

WobblyWallaby

I'm in the middle of Soma and I'm enjoying it but the game play can be a bit of a bitch.