Asexual Boobs

I'm a heteromantic female ace, and I like boobs. Not in a sexual way, as I have no desire to touch other women's breasts, I just like them, if that makes any sense. I wouldn't mind if mine were a little bigger. I wear an A cup I think, but a 36A and a 34B both fit me, so I'm not really sure. I'm not saying I want a pair of soccer balls on my chest or anything, but if I woke up tomorrow and suddenly had cleavage, I officially wouldn't mind.

Panromantic ace female...I don't like my boobs much at all, and they're still pretty small, around a B cup. If I could donate my boobs, like YogaBlue said, I would do so in an instant.

I'm aromantic ace, and I agree! I would totally donate mine in a heartbeat!

Panromantic ace female... I find the shape of breasts visually appealing, and I like looking at others'.

My own? I tend to ignore or even torture them. I'm not sure if the reasons are physical or psychological, but personally I get almost no sensation from my breasts. I've been hit, pinched, etc. as well as more gentle sexually-oriented touching and I feel almost nothing from that area. I tend to not only ignore them, but for they're there, so I'm more comfortable when they're bound up and stored away.

I'm a female-bodied genderqueer grey-a who has a complicated relationship with her breasts. They are probably the biggest source of pleasure for me so I love them in that regard. Sometimes I love the way they give me curves, but other times, I want them gone.

I hate how they've becoming this defining feature It's frustrating to have people like a director comment on my boobs instead of my skills or to have someone I considered a friend say that I "should reproduced" because I'm an Asian with a large chest. <_< It's also annoying that my mom doesn't want me wearing tight shirts because it accentuates my breasts and makes me look "slutty".

As for other breasts, I used to think that I had a fetish for a while, but I'm not sure anymore. I think it's more that I find them aesthetically pleasing and am just overly curious about how other breasts feel. I don't have the motivation to go feel up someone though (which confounds people).

Straight asexual here, and I'm not crazy about boobs but I do find them attractive if they're an appropriate size (I prefer B cups). Course, the engineer in me likes symmetrical shapes so if they sag at all I'm automatically turned off.:wacko: It's more about aesthetics than any kind of lust.

Female panromantic asexual speaking here, and boobs are just kind of...there. On me I treat them with about the same level of interest and regard as, say, my arm. They're apart of my body.

On other people it's about the same. It's a body part. Sometimes I'll notice that someone's breasts are unusually large, but I'm mostly just thinking 'christ, what kind of back problems are they going to end up with check out all the chiropractor bills.'

Asexual woman here.

I wish mine were smaller so they didn't get in the way so much, I usually wear sports bras unless I'm dressed up. I don't care about other people's boobs as long as I don't have to see them naked.

Mostly Peaceful Ryan

Boobs are boobs to me. I don't really get obsessed with them at all. The only time I even notice them is when a girl is wearing a shirt that has a lot of cleavage and they are shoved in my face. I am not a fan of woman wearing those shirts, but if it makes them happy then it doesn't matter to me. I just think sometimes less is more, when it comes to cleavage.

I find the human body as a work of art to be beautiful. I can include breasts and genitals in this appreciation because they are a part of the whole.

What's the fascination with [cis] female boobs?

Can't [cis] man boobs get any lovin'?

Well, I keep getting hit over the head (proverbially) by my partner and friends that only female boobs are boobs and male ones have to be called "moobs"... apparently, that's the law!!1!!oneoneeleven!! :lol:

That said, I dearly love my own moobies. Along with my nose, they're just about the favorite part of my own body. :)

Straight asexual here, and I'm not crazy about boobs but I do find them attractive if they're an appropriate size (B cup is as far as I describe it). Course, the engineer in me likes symmetrical shapes so if they sag at all I'm automatically turned off me.:wacko: It's more about aesthetics than any kind of lust.

I feel the same way. I think it has something to do with my personality always looking for perfection.

Straight asexual here, and I'm not crazy about boobs but I do find them attractive if they're an appropriate size (I prefer B cups). Course, the engineer in me likes symmetrical shapes so if they sag at all I'm automatically turned off.:wacko: It's more about aesthetics than any kind of lust.

I feel the same way. I think it has something to do with my personality always looking for perfection.

Fixed, my original post had some errors.

I have tiny male boobs and i'm very self contious of them. they are uncomfortable, but it is what it is.

That being said, on a women they are right and make a lot more sense. When they are on display i MUST stare at them even though i dont know why lol.

MechanicalBirds

I'm cis female I think, probably asexual.

I'm about a B, so mine are small enough that they shouldn't bother me, but they do. There are times I wish I didn't have them.

They don't disgust me or anything, and they can be nice-looking aesthetically I guess, but they're not appealing to me.

They're annoying. Theyre bothersome to clothe and to draw. I'm not the most feminine of people and certainly dislike mine. Perhaps most importantly, they've got more social importance than anyone cares to admit. They're just kinda squishy and wierd-looking to me.

I like boobs, they can be pretty and beautiful, they are a natural part of a womans body.

I really have no preference in boobs, depends on who carries them.

+They are baby food dispensers!

Asexual, female, somewhere on the gender fluidity spectrum.

Some girls have pretty boobs. Some do not. I hate my own. I would like them either smaller or gone entirely.

asexymarionette

My boobs are just there. Females usually have boobs, so I, being female, have boobs. I also have chest acne.

Female ace.

Well, I guess I have a pretty neutral or indifferent attitude towards my breasts. They don't have any specific meaning to me, they are just there as two lumps of fat I guess, so in that sense I wouldn't mind if they weren't there. On the other hand, I assume it'd attract more attention if they were not, which would be pretty annoying.

JuJuGiraffe...ahon

Personally, I love my boobs. They are D cup, which can get in the way....a lot... But overall, they are a positive aspect. I'm ace and I really don't mind it when people touch them...as long as it's through 2 layers (bra,shirt)....I actually have people touching them in pretty much every conversation.....:3 I might mention that I'm in highschool, and the ones touching them are the people I've been friends with for years.....So I find them a very positive thing. I don't associate them with anything sexual because it's very casual for me to be subjected to the maditory groping hehe

I like boobs, mine and others, but prefer them covered. Like the shape. I think that they identify a woman. I started feel like woman when I put on weight ^_^

I find boobs fascinating. Then again, I find all the curves and bumps and lumps on a person's body fascinating; the ones caused by bones under the skin, and the ones made of fat and musce. I often find myself staring at them, trying to work out in my head exactly what colors and brush strokes and such I would use to paint them. :blush: Then people look at me funny, or get upset at me for staring. :(

i love boobs there nice and soft and are part of the package of a woman same as a pair of danglies for a man now im not sure whether or not im asexual or not though i have had ... encounters with both gender i dont prefer one or the other and i can happily do without a relationship of any kind i can look at the most beautiful person male or female without any stirrings i have been trying to understand for years why im like i am but at 1 % no wonder i have had no luck getting a answer

trillingslied

Heteroromantic ace, if we must use labels. Female.

Aesthetically, they're pretty pleasing (although I think I agree with niena in that they're more pleasing when they're clothed). I don't find them erotic at all, though.

I hate my boobs with a passion. They are proportionately huge. They get in the way, they hurt and give me back aches all the time. I can't lay on my stomach, I can't do high impact exercise. I can't ever find clothes that fit or flatter because apparently someone with a chest this big is fat as well so I often have to wear a larger clothes size on top that look like tents. If I could afford it, I would get a reduction quicker than I could blink.

The biggest thing I hate though is that I get so much attention from them. I understand that people look, both men and women do but there is no reason to leer and if I had a dollar for every drunk guy drooling over them... well, there is a reason I don't go to bars any more. I think it's the reason I enjoy writing so much because it feels like everyone is more interested in my chest than what I have to say if I try talking. So I tend to be quiet in public and try and hide them as best I can.

I am not the most healthy person to ask about boobs too though, I personally blame my boobs for the fact that I am repulsed from sexual attraction. I've have guys leering on me since I was in Primary School (boobs make you look developed way before you are). And well, other things that come with this, it's pretty much the last evil from my past I haven't gotten over.

So yeah, I hate boobs :)

Although I do like a woman with curves and nicely sized boobs (the right size for her body) can be very attractive. But I don't find anything sexual about them, at least not on anyone else but myself.

I'm an asexual woman, and I don't like my boobs. Mine aren't huge, they don't get in the way or give me backaches but I would rather they just not be there at all. I'm not going to use them ever (don't want to be a mother, plan on dying a virgin), and I find flat chests more aesthetically pleasing. I don't like the feeling that people who do find them sexual are looking at them on the rare occasion that I wear a low-cut shirt or fitted dress. mine are small so they're not paricualrly squishy and as such are no fun to play with.

Asexual girl here. For my own, I couldn't care less if they were to disappear. For them on others, I don't really care much except for when they're, well, to put it plainly, purposefully distracting (when girls wear extremely low cut tops). Then I can't help but look and it makes me very uncomfortable when girls expose themselves that much in a non-swimming environment (swimming environments also make me uncomfortable, but at least there it's the norm).

I am FAAB, and I don't like my own boobs. They make me uncomfortable and I try dissociate myself with all things feminine. On other women, I don't really mind them. I just find them a little... gross, to put it in simplest form. :P