Asexual Boobs

Female ace.

To be honest, I forget they're there. Mine are small-- haven't worn a bra in years. Every now and then I see other women's breasts and think, "Hm. Those might be fun to wear," but for the most part I am content with my size.

There was a brief phase where I was insecure about my breast size... but I don't think I thought about it until Daniel Hodson said to me in the 7th grade:

"Roses are red,

Violets are black

Why is your chest

as flat as your back?"

<_<

Though I laugh about that now.

I am indifferent. The right shape and size can accentuate one's appearance, but that depends on the person. They're usually negligible unless they're obviously encumbering or there's cleavage staring right back at you. I get that with some shirt and dress styles, the latter is the goal, but I think maybe pettankos should be celebrated with fashion too.

Asexual female

On the one hand, they can be annoying as hell. On the other hand, can can definitely be used to an advantage aesthetically by someone who knows what they're doing. So yeah, to me, they're pretty much equivalent to any other body part - in some situations they're a negative, in others they're a positive.

Notte stellata

One thing I don't get is, for a breast size increase, you just pay a doctor $10,000 or whatever and it's done. For a decrease, the doctors automatic assumption is you are mentally ill or require a psychiatrist to tell you if you need a reduction, unless it's a medical issue like severe back pain from your breasts. *frown*

Yeah, that makes no sense. Why can't people decide what they'd like for their own body? If some people want bigger boobs, it's only natural that some others want smaller ones.

I used to assume all (or more than 95%) the guys liked big boobs though, and thought mine were too flat for their taste (but it didn't bother me much). But later I realized some guys (including my partner) do prefer small boobs, or don't care much about the size.

"Roses are red,

Violets are black

Why is your chest

as flat as your back?"

LOL! In China, a common analogy for flat chest is "airport". :D

Male, suspicious of labels.

Every woman I know hates large breasts if they have them. Having kids or running for the bus are the easiest ways to despise them. I seem to be quite popular with some women for expressing this sympathetic viewpoint.

As for me, I can find them attractive when they form part of a fully clothed figure, though when asked for an explanation why I'm at a loss for words. Naked (and I can count the number of people that relates to on the fingers of one hand) it doesn't really do much. Breast size has pretty much nothing to do whether I'll be attracted to someone - it's all what's on the inside that counts.

To the posters above who don't want to emphasise their breasts, baggy T shirts seem to work well.

The title of this thread made me laugh. :lol:

I'm a female ace and I have what I consider big breasts (44DD), but I have seen breasts MUCH larger than mine and I am so glad mine are not any bigger. I have had friends with small boobs tell me how they wish their breasts were my size and I've always told them I would switch with them if I could. :D

I don't need or want breasts. When I have voiced this sentiment to my mom in the past, she told me that there are women who pay to enlarge their boobs to my size and that boobs are part of being a woman and I would regret having small boobs and blah, blah, blahbity, blah. :rolleyes: My point is, I don't care for having breasts and if I had small breasts or no breasts at all, I wouldn't forget I was female; I already have female genitals and two X chromosomes. And I have never understood other women's desires for bigger breasts, it makes no sense to me. I would gladly donate my boobs if I could. I don't need or want breasts to feel good about myself and since I don't want children, my breasts will never serve the biological purpose of breastfeeding.

Having breasts my size just complicate my life unnecessarily.One of the biggest reason's I don't like the size of my breasts is I don't like how they move or bounce when ever I'm doing an activity like running or other exercises. It just gets so annoying and it's hard to find proper fitting sports bras. :(

I've also never understood how breasts could be viewed as sexually attractive. The idea confuses me to no end. If someone expresses how "attractive" they think a nice "rack" is, I can't help but think "THEY ARE JUST BOOBS WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL?!"

Every woman I know hates large breasts if they have them.

I'm a female ace and I have what I consider big breasts (44DD) ... I don't need or want breasts.

I rest my case! :lol:

Last time I said "nice rack" I was in a computer server room and referring to one of these....

to me boobs are like scalextric, you want to have a play but by the time you set the scene etc and 5 minutes later you get bored and go back on the computer...

I would prefer not to have them and to be flat-chested. It's not a gender issue, just an issue of being comfortable (or not) with my own body -- and having breasts is something I find quite unpleasant.

This is it exactly! Glad I'm not alone. Plus for me, too many guys out there being jerks...and touching and ugh.

Why can't more guys be like Ace-in-the hole, and want to play with a girls hair instead! :)

I'm a female asexual panromantic teen here. So. I notice them sometimes -- though I try not to. I mean, they are there. You can't really get RID of them without major surgery. I barely have any though, so that's maybe why I don't really.......notice them on me or others much.

"Roses are red,

Violets are black

Why is your chest

as flat as your back?"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Why can't more guys be like Ace-in-the hole, and want to play with a girls hair instead! :)

Can't it be both?

Actually I like to play with hair, Boobs are for cuddling.

male ace and i feel nothing towards them.

the only emotion is that one day i hope to lose mine :) (boo - male breats)

earlymorningechoes

Panromantic ace female...I don't like my boobs much at all, and they're still pretty small, around a B cup. If I could donate my boobs, like YogaBlue said, I would do so in an instant.

I don't really notice them on other girls, either. Unless they're hanging out in the open, and then I get annoyed because I personally don't understand how that makes you feel like anything but a sex object, and I really don't ever want to be one of those.

I generally resented having them. Having them meant I couldn't take my shirt off at school when I played a football match--I found it really unfair that the boys were allowed to. Now I'm grown up... I still don't like them and they're annoying, but like everything in my house they're just part of the furniture. I tend to ignore them. I generally get quite proud when I'm mistaken for a boy.

As for other people's... I don't even notice them. :blink:

I wouldn´t mind having breasts if they were much much smaller than they are! I never wanted to have breasts even before I actually had breasts! I hated all the unwanted attention I got when I was younger! Yeah I could do without them. I guess the only relatively cool thing is you can shove a bunch of crap in there heh (cell phone etc) :lol: ;)

This thread has been moved to Asexual Q&A.

Qutenkuddly,

Asexual Musings and Rantings Moderator

Kitty Spoon Train

I have to admit, I do sort of understand the appeal of boobs. Not necessarily specially large ones, but just prominent enough to get attention. And cleavage is perhaps the only conventional marker of "sexiness" that can actually turn my head. eg. Other stereotypical markers of sexiness, such as the "leggy" look just don't do anything for me at all - and leave me scratching my head wondering what the heck is "sexy" about that?

All that said, this is all on a sort of abstract plane with me, like just about everything (I'm demisexual). Once I get emotionally attracted to someone, secondary aesthetic and sensual attraction takes over and none of those initial triggers really matter much any more. So it's really more of a casual people-watching novelty than something that really matters all that much, in the scheme of things.

*killer*queen*

I would prefer not to have them and to be flat-chested. It's not a gender issue, just an issue of being comfortable (or not) with my own body -- and having breasts is something I find quite unpleasant.

While i probably wouldn't care to be flat-chested, i do hate mine and would prefer much smaller. Always have. Just uncomfortable and i don't appreciate it when ppl who shouldn't be saying such things to me tell me i need to show more cleavage. It's the quickest way to piss me off because it just totally makes me feel like a mere sex object, which in turn to leads me to hating them more. It's a neverending cycle.

Janus the Fox

Another asexual male(possible agender) here, I'm indifferent and never really understood the purpose of them beyond the biological purpose of breast feeding. Same goes for the male chests, it also not a feature I'm attracted to in people.

Fun fact I remember learning about evolution, as humans evolved mating become more front facing, the female breast had to mimic the bottom to trigger the same primal urges pre-humans did.

*killer*queen*

/jealous !

One thing I don't get is, for a breast size increase, you just pay a doctor $10,000 or whatever and it's done. For a decrease, the doctors automatic assumption is you are mentally ill or require a psychiatrist to tell you if you need a reduction, unless it's a medical issue like severe back pain from your breasts. *frown*

I know! I mean wtf, it's grotesque the size some women get them enlarged to, they're bigger than their head. ?!? But we can't do the opposite. If it was a drastic reduction (something that would be an extreme difference, like D to none), ok, i can see the idea of some major chat with your doctor first. But to simply drop a couple of cups down to something that you feel would be more suited to your body, should be your choice.

I wouldn´t mind having breasts if they were much much smaller than they are! I never wanted to have breasts even before I actually had breasts! I hated all the unwanted attention I got when I was younger! Yeah I could do without them. I guess the only relatively cool thing is you can shove a bunch of crap in there heh (cell phone etc) :lol: ;)

That is true! I discovered if i have no pockets, stashing my mp3 in my bra works very well lol

That is true! I discovered if i have no pockets, stashing my mp3 in my bra works very well lol

Just don't stash your money down there and then try to pay with sweaty $20 bills, cashiers HATE when customers do that! lol

Well, I would like to have bigger breasts, so people wouldn't mistake me for a effeminate man or a teenager (I'm 31) (which doesn't happen when wearing stuffed bras, turning my AA-size, which is the smallest size available in the teenage-department of shops, to B-cups.) I think with normal big breasts, I wouldn't be single anymore, because men wouldn't ignore me for being, too flat around the chest to turn them on.

Asexual woman here.

I see my boobs as a part of my female identity (females are supposed to have boobs, aren´t they?) and as private part of my body. My friend tried to convince me to take off my bra at metal concert recently because she didn´t want to be the only one who would do it. :lol:

This is not gonna happen! NO FU*KING WAY! :evil:

Hail and Kill from another Manowar fan ! :wub:

Miss Behavin'

My boobs are squishies~ And that's pretty much it. I see them like I see any other part of my body, something I can emphasize or deemphasize for different effects with different outfits. They also get in the way when I'm dressing up as a male character. My bf is sexual, but I get the impression he sees my boobs mostly as squishies too (they're also nice pillows).

That's exactly how I feel about them! I didn't get the fascination with them at first, but when they finally reached a large enough size (they're not really big, I've got a slim figure), I was constantly poking them for a while because I was fascinated with the squishyness, lol :-) And when I'm wearing a low-cut or tight top, or when I'm trying to be femme, I find the curviness aesthetically pleasing.

Plus, I think my boobs are the perfect size for my body, so I appreciate that. I've got health issues so I hate some parts of my body - literally, sometimes, like "parts" in the sense of "internal organs" - so it makes me feel better to know that my body on the outside is something that most people are jealous of. I mean, I wouldn't wish my health problems on anything, and I don't want to be all arrogant about how I look, it's just like I feel my physique is the only thing that makes up for the health issues, so I kind of cling to it as my body's sole redeeming feature.

I'm an asexual woman. I love my breasts. I feel that they are the perfect size entirely, not to big, not to small. Perky overall. I think they're something to be proud of. I don't think that asexuality has any relationship to my breasts. They are a part of my body. My body and my self-esteem connected are not connected to the way I feel about it.

I'm asexual, and I'm female. I don't really mind my boobs either way. I don't hate them, but I don't love them. They are just a part of my body, like my toes or ears.

Many of you women bitching about your boobs have never experienced how good it feels to have a naked, perfectly-proportioned woman lying on top of you. Without boobs, it just wouldn't be the same. I guess you just have to be there to understand. :lol:

*killer*queen*

Many of you women bitching about your boobs have never experienced how good it feels to have a naked, perfectly-proportioned woman lying on top of you. Without boobs, it just wouldn't be the same. I guess you just have to be there to understand. :lol:

Well...if we were "perfectly proportioned" most of us probably wouldn't be bitching.

Well...if we were "perfectly proportioned" most of us probably wouldn't be bitching.

Imperfectly proportioned works, too. At my age, I can't afford to be picky. :)

Seriously, though, I do sympathize with hugely endowed women. Lugging those things around must be a pain (literally as well as figuratively). :)

Male, suspicious of labels.

As for me, I can find them attractive when they form part of a fully clothed figure, though when asked for an explanation why I'm at a loss for words. Naked (and I can count the number of people that relates to on the fingers of one hand) it doesn't really do much. Breast size has pretty much nothing to do whether I'll be attracted to someone - it's all what's on the inside that counts.

Female, asexual.

This is me. I find boobs attractive when clothed. They create a nice shape and for me there is something very alluring and eye-catching about well displayed cleavage. Also, kink-wise I like the IDEA of them being bigger than average. However, once the clothes are gone the spell is broken and they don't hold any attraction to me any longer. I can distinguish what makes a more or less attractive pair but I have no desire to 'do' anything with them (same goes for genitalia of either sex - I find it mildly alluring when hidden by clothing, but have no desire to touch it in their naked state).

On me, I'd like them smaller. Running and sports are awkward with double Ds. Also sleeping on your front can be painful.