Asexual Boobs

Just thought I'd get some thoughts about breasts. Asexual men how do you feel about women's boobs. Asexual women how do you feel about your own boobs, or about other women's boobs?

Asexual woman here.

I see my boobs as a part of my female identity (females are supposed to have boobs, aren´t they?) and as private part of my body. My friend tried to convince me to take off my bra at metal concert recently because she didn´t want to be the only one who would do it. :lol:

This is not gonna happen! NO FU*KING WAY! :evil:

I'm asexual and have female parts.

I find some women's breasts aesthetically pleasing, but I never understood what makes them sexual to people, except for being an erogenous zone, I guess. On the best of days I like the way my own are shaped, on the worst of days they seem like lumps of flesh stuck on there with no use at all. And they are a nightmare to shop for bra-wise.

WhenSummersGone

I'm agender and I usually don't mind my own, they are just...there, but sometimes I'm repulsed by them and wish I didn't have them. So I can't really say I love them or hate them usually. I notice when I'm feeling confident about my body I tend to like them more and show them off a bit but that doesn't happen all the time.

I don't mind on other women though, it's their body and it's just what women have. If they are trying to show them off all the time I find it annoying mostly.

There will be a lot of women and female-bodied men (Hope I got that term right) replying to this, here's my thoughts.

Boobs are pretty irrelevant to me. I won't even notice them most of the time, and when I do (Because they're on obvious display) I tend to find it faintly annoying. I'm thinking of a specific woman who likes to show hers off <_<

With a someone I'm close to, nay, intimately close to, boobs would still be irrelevant, but never annoying

Edited by Yeshowa

I'm a male ace.

Aside from some sort of aeshetic appeal that I don't particularly understand, they don't mean anything to me; they're just another part of the female anatomy, I'd rather play with a girls hair than her breasts, to be perfectly honest! :P

As long as they're not too huge, I'm quite a fan. Very pretty part of the female anatomy, IMO. :)

Also, being in a mixed 'ship, me being repulsed ace and R. being sexual, the fact that I love her chesty area a lot probably helps to convey that despite not wanting sex with her, I still find her beautiful and sensually attractive.

asexual male i actually don't care for them I know they are there an then i shove them off to the side because they dont do anything for me they are mostly part of the female figure

Asexual male here

It's okay if women consider/using them as a part of expressing their feminine identity

But I don't think they are, well cool. I don't think they make women look lame. I just think women seem cooler if they act like they don't care

asexy female bodied genderqueer here

I like well shaped bodies in general, breast being part of female anatomy is just another aesthetically pleasing part, as for mine, hmm I would be perfectly fine with them IF they were smaller, E cup tends to be very annoying and painful and destroys my back as well. so yeah if they were smaller like B cup of something I wouldn't mind them at all

I am a male-bodied grey-A. While breasts are an erogenous zone, I do not consider them to be sexual in nature; they're just something most females have, and contribute to, but are not necessary for, a female appearance. In fact, my aesthetic preference is towards Delicious Flat Chests.

My boobs are squishies~ And that's pretty much it. I see them like I see any other part of my body, something I can emphasize or deemphasize for different effects with different outfits. They also get in the way when I'm dressing up as a male character. My bf is sexual, but I get the impression he sees my boobs mostly as squishies too (they're also nice pillows).

SorryNotSorry

I'd rather play with a girls hair than her breasts, to be honest! :P

^That.^

In my case, there's no way in hell I'm going to voluntarily father a baby, so a pair of boobs would be pretty useless on the woman of my dreams. Besides, some flat-chested women look sleek! :wub:

OTOH I myself am overweight, with a pair of boobs myself... though if I got my weight down, I'd still have them because I have large shoulders and pecs anyways. Hairy, too. :redface:

Never understood the appeal at all.

As far as I'm concerned, they're just a part of my body. Nothing more and nothing less.

Glitter Spock

Can we not assume that having breasts = being a woman? Trans aces exist and I'm one of them, and I'd prefer people not say things that equate anatomy with gender. I know people think it's simpler, but simpler does not mean better or that it can't be harmful.

Also, the assumption of heteroromanticism in the thread is really alienating to me as a male-identified gay ace. I don't have feelings about breasts attached to women in my life because I'm not attracted to women.

Asexual guy and no attraction to boobs.I do appreciate them,but they don't turn me on.By appreciate I mean that I don't see them as being ugly and can see what confidence a larger chest could give to someone.

There's an age old question,maybe not anywhere else but certainly in my neck of the woods,that goes like this:Are you a legs,boobs or bum man.As a teenager being asked that question it was very difficult to answer :unsure:

Great Thief Yatagarasu

I didn't realise boobs could be asexual. :D

I do like boobs, though, my own and other people's. I don't get why people dislike them for being "inherently sexual," because they're not. I view my breasts as being sexual things...when they're being involved in a sexual context. But then, in a sexual context, that makes my hands sexual, and my legs, and whatever other bits are involved. So boobs aren't inherently sexual, any more than my fingers or eyes.

Asexual female here.

I used to emphasize mine when I was confused about my life, so I just followed the lead. I thought that by emphasizing I'd feel prettier and get more attention, but now I honestly think that's disgusting...

I've been doing my best to deemphasize them now, but since for me it's pretty impossible to completely flaten my chest, I'm doing my best with clothes that don't emphasize the chest area. I've been feeling prettier with less emphasis in the chest area, tbqh. :lol:

I'm a rail thin asexual cis-female so I definitely have much less of an issue with my breasts getting in the way of things. When they were first developing, I considered them a right hassle because they hurt when they were pressed on (like lying down on a hard floor, getting pushed in the chest). Now that that issue has gone away from the most part, I'm fine with them. They're too small for me to consider really showing off but I like how they look.

From a biromantic point of view, I like other women's breasts as long as they're not huge. They provide a nice padding when snuggling, something I appreciate. They can be attractive, although usually one of the last things I notice about someone...

As an ace female - I hate my breasts :lol: they are too big, if they were smaller, I would like them much better. As is, running is uncomfortable unless I wear a super tight support sports bra, they get in the way when I do yoga, they get in the way when I play pool... argh. Only a C cup, I can't imagine how annoying they get to people who are bigger. And i'm hetero so I don't really notice other peoples boobs.

Significant Form

Asexual cismale here. Boobs are round things that make food for babies. Under some circumstances they can add to the overall positive aesthetic quality of their owners. I very rarely see them as sexual, though I nearly always did during adolescence. They're just things that half of the humans have, and I think most people assign an unnecessary amount of significance to them

softwarefreak

I am a male-bodied grey-A. While breasts are an erogenous zone, I do not consider them to be sexual in nature; they're just something most females have, and contribute to, but are not necessary for, a female appearance. In fact, my aesthetic preference is towards Delicious Flat Chests.

Love the trademarked name, took a few minutes to stop laughing when I read that! :aven:

As for the matter at hand, females have breasts, it's biology 101. For me it is as simple as that!

Do they make a difference in my opinions..............No :)

Male ace.

I like boobs. They are aesthetically and tactiley pleasant, and are not sexual toe at all. It is something I have to be careful of in romantic situations because most females respond sexually on some level to having them touched.

green pumpkin

Male ace.

I have the exact same opinion as the previous poster, Kallan.

I'm asexual, genderqueer, and don't really like boobs much. I mean, they're fine as body parts, and they can be useful, but I don't see them as aesthetically pleasing on their own. One of my big tip-offs to being asexual was that I did not have nearly the same fixation with boobs as my straight guy friends, and when my ex fell asleep on my shoulder, my hand ended up grazing her chest, and rather than enjoying it, I got incredibly nervous and uncomfortable about it.

That being said, people with large breasts don't bother me, nor do people with small breasts. Unless attention is brought to that part of the body by clothing, conversation about them, what have you, I really don't notice people's breasts much.

Notte stellata

As far as I'm concerned, they're just a part of my body. Nothing more and nothing less.

Same here. I'm pretty much indifferent, but I'm glad my breasts are small enough that I don't need to wear bras most of the time. If they were bigger I'd be more annoyed.

Same here. I'm pretty much indifferent, but I'm glad my breasts are small enough that I don't need to wear bras most of the time. If they were bigger I'd be more annoyed.

/jealous !

One thing I don't get is, for a breast size increase, you just pay a doctor $10,000 or whatever and it's done. For a decrease, the doctors automatic assumption is you are mentally ill or require a psychiatrist to tell you if you need a reduction, unless it's a medical issue like severe back pain from your breasts. *frown*