Why You Hate the Person Above You

I Shot the Serif

For denying that he's delusional.Seriously, how is moist the same name as Zim? They're not from the same show nor do the names start with the same letter or anything.

Because Zim wouldn't believe me when I told him that I'd been accused of being delusional ,,,,, In the end, he got me that frustrated, I nearly fell off my unicorn ! :blink:

Don't do it, it will be pointless..... The horn was glued on with nail adhesive

For not explaining how that's possible. I mean, Moist is Horrible's sidekick evil moisture buddy. Zim and GIR are characters from invader zim.

For not getting the reference.

I know GIR's real name is Ryan as he has mentioned it, but I don't remember you or toj mentioning your actual name.

Because you bought a donkey and they eat all the carots in your diamonds!!!

Carpet Monster

I can't say a bad word against GypsyCakes 8)

Although Hamsters give me the creeps, so a part of me hates her slightly until she changes her avatar :evil:

I can't say a bad word against GypsyCakes 8)

Although Hamsters give me the creeps, so a part of me hates her slightly until she changes her avatar :evil:

Now I have got it, I know who you are ... Actually, in all honesty, I hate myself and because I am that offended by me, i took me to court and I received a sentence, but I will never finish it, as Clubs will confirm, I can't do the punctuation :) :blink:

I guess it was only a matter of time before someone said that.

For having a bright blue signature.

Archived