Have you ever?

Guest Invisible Pumpkin

No, but once I put my hand in a glass of whatever in a moment of extreme laugh :lol: and when i was kid still I almost or maybe a bit pee laughing a lot.

Have you eve pee because you are laughing too much?

Gotten close a few times.

Have you ever tried to get a box off a high shelf and realized too late it was a hell of a lot heavier than you expected?

Yes. Every time I go out in public.

Have you ever tried pedalling a bike up a seemingly small incline only to get winded a few feet in?

Yes. I nearly fell out of the chair.

Have you ever started to talk to someone that wasn't the person you thought it was?

yes, I've punched people in a joking way, but with the intent to hurt. Never. I even got in a fight with a guy and didn't move until he got pissed off because I wouldn't fight back and he stormed off.

Have you ever been in a fight?

Guest Invisible Pumpkin

No, but one time a little dog barked to me and I was so scared that I run... to the street :lol:, trying to be in the opposite dirrection of the dog, didn't allowed me to realize that cars are even more dangerous :lol: :lol:

Have you ever had a dream that seems to become true after it?

Once. My first airplane flight. I don't dream often.

Have you ever punched a tree/wall/something really, really hard, not out of anger but just to see if it hurt?

Can't say that I have. :D

Have you ever done something very dangerous and not get harmed in any way?

Can't say that I have. :D

Have you ever done something very dangerous and not get harmed in any way?

Wrecked a motorcycle, flipped a Ford F-150 down a sand dune, went skinny-dipping in a partially frozen river in the middle of December, wandered around a forest in Mexico in the middle of the night, scuba diving with sharks, and lots of jumping off of very high places into bodies of water (and one pool full of snow). I'd mention sitting on the back of an alligator, but his mouth was tied shut and there were gator wranglers everywhere in case something went wrong.

......Yes, I had a very colorful childhood.

Have you ever had that uncomfortable moment when you realize just how bizarre you life was/is?

Why yes, yes I have. But I do not consider fractures the same as breaks like so many people seem to, so I've only broken one bone.:D My poor pinky toe.

Have you ever made a tower with cards/cans/*insert other tower making materials here*?

Yes, favourite pass time when I was 8. Used to frustrate the hell out of my teachers.

Have you ever screamed something really stupid/weird in public?

Oh my yes. Frequently. Apparently I say lots of funny things, the best being "Fuck you, Batman. You owe me twenty dollars."

Have you ever given a speech to a large group? (>100 people)

Notte stellata

Probably not. I can't recall giving a speech to that many people, at most 60-70 I think.

Have you ever attended a political gathering/demonstration/protest?

Guest Invisible Pumpkin

Oh my yes. Frequently. Apparently I say lots of funny things, the best being "Fuck you, Batman. You owe me twenty dollars."

Have you ever given a speech to a large group? (>100 people)

This is so funnyyyyyyyyyyyy! LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

And yes, I have had.

Have split a drink because you was laughing bad?

Never but wished I was a few times. lol

Have you ever been caught talking to yourself but you didn't realize until you noticed people looking at you funny? lol

Guest Invisible Pumpkin

No! Voices in my head don't like to talk in public, they are shy :lol: Ok. I'm kidding there is no one home, beside me :lol:

Have you ever talked or mocked at someone without realizing that person was around? :o :mellow:

I'm pretty sure I have. Of course, by the nature of the question, I wouldn't actually know if I ever have, since that would require me to realise that the person was indeed around at the time. However, whenever I do talk badly about people who are not present, I always try to make sure that said person is not within earshot.

Have you ever dropped your ticket at the entrance to a bus?