Does your alt lang site have issues that you can't fix

Many of the alternate language sites that are linked are hosted on AVEN's server.

I had an idea.

It would be easier for AVENen to figure out if there are issues with alt language sites if there is a thread specifically dedicated to it.

So here it is.

So if you are an admod of an alt language site and you need our help, ask here.

Tea Lady Thingy, Alternate Language Forum Moderator

• 2 weeks later...

hej wszystkim,

mam problem z rejestracją na polskim forum - nie wyświetla mi się captcha. pisałam w tej sprawie do administratorki/ra, ale nie otrzymałam odpowiedzi, a forum jest zamknięte.

jeżeli któraś z osób z zaglądających tutaj (są jeszcze takie?) mogłaby mi pomóc, byłabym bardzo wdzięczna.

pozdrawiam!

Witaj przemiana,

Pokazałem swoją wiadomość do moderatorów na tej stronie. Będę informować Państwa o postępach w tym.

W międzyczasie ruszam wiadomość i kopalni "Alt Lang Tech Issues"

Hello przemiana,

I showed your post to the moderators on this site. I will update you on the progress of this.

In the meantime I'm moving your post and mine to the "Alt Lang Tech Issues thread"

Tea Lady Thingy, Alternate Languages Moderator

The Spanish site either links to "Page not found" or to 1000 server errors.

EDIT: If I read between the error messages, I can click on the forum icon, but I can't register because the captcha is not there. Same problem as the polish one, apparently.

The spanish admin also contacted me to tell me users can't log in.

Same captcha issues on the french forum. I'm glad AVENit doesn't have a proper captcha, but only a question that you can read and reply to.

EDIT: I managed to register on the french site, it seems the glitch itself is not stable? :mellow:

• 9 months later...

The Finnish forum has vanished. :( It's just not there anymore. It's been gone a few weeks now, none of the forum members I've managed to find elsewhere seem to know what happened. This sucks. :(

Archived