• I don't label myself
  4. 4. Do you Identify as Sapioromantic?

• Yes
    • No
    • I am not sure
    • I don't label myself

MiserableGuest

1. Aromantic

2. Aromantic (A few years ago I would have identified myself as being lithromantic [how sad is that :(] but not anymore)

3. No

4. No

Aromantic,

Aromantic

No

Sapio attracted (none-romantic) (?)

1. Panromantic, i like all kinds of people

2. Romantic, kinda im just a really nice person to evreyone i meet,

3. i dont know

4. i dont know

1) I use bi and pan interchangeably, usually depending on the discussion or who I'm talking to. But I voted biromantic since it's the word I prefer to use. Probably just because it's simpler and more familiar to me.

2) Romantic.

3) No.

4) I guess I am to a degree but, I have no plans to identify as such.

• 2 weeks later...

1. Heteroromantic - definately with a side of sensual and aesthetic-romantic

2. Romantic - although I've started using the term 'theoretical romantic' because I think I like the idea of a romantic relationship more that I would like the actual relationship :huh: if there's a term in the poll for that, sorry.

3. No

4. Not sure - (I had to look it up) possibly/probably, I do correct grammer errors bug me and I'm quite pedantic.

:)

Aromantic, Aromantic, No, No. After I figured out that I needed to answer to all of the sections, by reading some of the Replies, I was able to provide a nicely lucid turn-out.

Heteroromantic - romantic - no - maybe? Depends on what definition of intelligence. I do not find anyone romantically interesting until I know their personality, I dont experience asthetic romantic attraction, just based solely on who they are as a person.

• 2 weeks later...
confused-person

I would answer this but i have noooo idea what almost any of those are, I'm sure I'm shall find out with time

Gho St Ory Qwan

Panaffectionate,

Aromantic,

No,

Sapio Attracted.

Quill Pen Gentleman

You know, by the definition of sensual attraction I seem to have it towards my "crushes". Hmmm. Romantic attraction is so fuzzy to me, but I didn't vote. Romantic attraction is usually something that is like this:

"I know that I've got romantic attraction to this person." To me, it's just something that you know it when you feel it.

Mostly Peaceful Ryan

You know, by the definition of sensual attraction I seem to have it towards my "crushes". Hmmm. Romantic attraction is so fuzzy to me, but I didn't vote. Romantic attraction is usually something that is like this:

"I know that I've got romantic attraction to this person." To me, it's just something that you know it when you feel it.

Romantic attraction is very hard to define, but the easiest way is that you desire a romantic relationship with the person. It doesn't mean that you want to have a "romantic candle light dinner" but the problem is there are so many different forms of romantic relationships it is impossible to define. It is up to you decide if you feel romantic attraction or Platonic. I hope I helped :)

Quill Pen Gentleman

Romantic attraction is very hard to define, but the easiest way is that you desire a romantic relationship with the person. It doesn't mean that you want to have a "romantic candle light dinner" but the problem is there are so many different forms of romantic relationships it is impossible to define. It is up to you decide if you feel romantic attraction or Platonic. I hope I helped :)

Thanks. :)

I feel attraction. I don't feel comfortable calling it romantic but I don't want to call it platonic either. I feel that those words don't truly capture the feelings that I experience. I also gear it towards what I call my "love capacity", I guess. My "love capacity" is larger for a certain gender over the others, in my case it is larger for females than males.

Mostly Peaceful Ryan

I feel attraction. I don't feel comfortable calling it romantic but I don't want to call it platonic either. I feel that those words don't truly capture the feelings that I experience. I also gear it towards what I call my "love capacity", I guess. My "love capacity" is larger for a certain gender over the others, in my case it is larger for females than males.

If you have trouble labeling the attraction you feel that is okay. Labels aren't everything. Don't go crazy trying to fit yourself into something that isn't you.

Quill Pen Gentleman

If you have trouble labeling the attraction you feel that is okay. Labels aren't everything. Don't go crazy trying to fit yourself into something that isn't you.

Yeah, that's right. I get so tangled up in labels sometimes. I just need to take a step back and take things at face value. I have a place in my heart reserved for special people and that place is my "love capacity". That sounds about right. Whether it's romance or friendship doesn't really matter. Love can be romantic, platonic or both. I shouldn't have to limit it. :)

Mostly Peaceful Ryan

Yeah, that's right. I get so tangled up in labels sometimes. I just need to take a step back and take things at face value. I have a place in my heart reserved for special people and that place is my "love capacity". That sounds about right. Whether it's romance or friendship doesn't really matter. Love can be romantic, platonic or both. I shouldn't have to limit it. :)

Exactly sometimes people get caught up in labels but it is the person that makes the label not the label make the person.

Quill Pen Gentleman

Exactly sometimes people get caught up in labels but it is the person that makes the label not the label make the person.

Right on. :cake:

1. Homoromantic

2. Romantic

3. No

4. Not sure - I haven't heard of this term before so I just put 'not sure' because I couldn't really find much information on it.

Guest member25959

Aromantic

I don't know what the hell lithoromantic or sapioromantic even vaguely mean, what language is this

I haven't heard of this term before so I just put 'not sure' because I couldn't really find much information on it.

It's the sad truth of these labels

Archived