Undecided about my sexuality

Hi,

I just found this website today, and have been reading some of the stuff in the forums, but there's an awful lot there! So my question may have been answered before, sorry if it has, I couldn't find it.

I'm a 21 year old female, and kind of undecided about my sexuality. I don't really want to say confused, as it doesn't particularly bother me that I haven't yet found a label to describe me, but in a way it would be nice if I could.

I can and do get turned on by, and enjoy sex with, people, up to this point only men, but I have no doubt that I would enjoy sex just as much with a woman. This is because I've never actually been attracted to anyone. I enjoy the physical aspects of sex, but could enjoy this with pretty much anyone, I think, irrespective of how attractive or unattractive they are.

In reading the faqs, in some ways asexual does seem to be an appropriate definition of my sexuality, but where I don't quite fit is that I would and do seek to have sex with people.

If anyone has any comments, it'd be good to hear them.

Thanks,

Jennie

Well, I decidedly wouldn't seek sex with other people, but I'm not repulsed by the thought. Except for anal, that's just gross.

Perhaps you could be called an Aromantic Bisexual? Your decision, in any case.

i am gay, so let me see if i can answer this. i am attracted to the aesthetics of the human form, be it male or female. sexually, men attract me, but it does not matter how good-looking the man is, as long as i develop an emotional bond. i can sleep with practically anybody. so with women, i fall in and out of love every moment of life.

given a choice, i lean more towards gay, and the man must be really sexy to get me to bed him with no strings attached.

the fact that it is more about others things than sex that make me beddable, is an indication that i am asexual.

you are this way too.

Okay trotting out the old chesnut here.....

It's up to you to decide if you want to use the label asexual.

Personally I wouldn't worry so much about finding a 'defining' label.

I can be 'classed' as asexual (I fit the FAQ) but I don't use the label. though I would if someone asked me why.

I think the key is to feel comfortable in yourself and how you feel.