Pictures of WorldPride!

Lol, more self-enthousiasts. xD I know what it's like!

Though, when I ocasionally take like a zillion photos of myself, there's a few in there I really like. Usually not in which I am smiling, god, smiling is an awful thing! :lol:

GeekGothHybrid

I mean, I know I do. I'm always think my face looks awful.

I always look either utterly miserable or my upper gums are showing. Or like a fish.

So I'm kinda glad you can't see me more clearly because, well, it'd ruin the picture.

... A fish?

I look like Olive from On the Buses in these. If Olive had a blue fringe and platform boots, anyway.

Oh well.

You catch me at the right angle, usually on the side, and I look a bit like a fish. I have a bit of extra weight and as such my chin isn't as well defined so it looks linda side-on fish like. I'm not really exaggerating all that much either. You'd think nose and eyes would help but it seems not that much, don't know why.

Ah well. I'm used to it now though not all that pleased by it.

You guys are so awesome! :wub:

I hope to join you next time.

:vis: for all of your visibility and education!

I'm loving the number of photos I managed to avoid being in.

Also I have photos of the event. Will try to get them online somewhere sometime soon.

Also I have photos of the event. Will try to get them online somewhere sometime soon.

I thought you wouldn't have liked being in the photos of the march, so I hid your presence. But if you want, I can post the original ones.

I thought you wouldn't have liked being in the photos of the march, so I hid your presence. But if you want, I can post the original ones.

...ooh. Could you email them to me?

I have you in a couple of mine! 8) :cake:

Love love love love love!

Looked like so much fun and a great way to get visibility without the awkwardness of going solo. I wish I could have went (found about World Pride far too late). Maybe next time~ *wishes*

Looked like so much fun and a great way to get visibility without the awkwardness of going solo. I wish I could have went (found about World Pride far too late). Maybe next time~ *wishes*

The next one's in Toronto, so no excuses!

Links to your pictures are invalid, there are spaces in them, and I think the first x characters are missing.

Herr Joseph von Löthing

Gaahhh, so sad I couldn't come now :( Those photos look amazing! (Although, I wish everyone had a username floating above their heads, I can only name the few people there I've met, heh).

Hey All. =]

After throwing away the really crappy ones, and selecting the ones with actual aces on them, still 53 remained. So, here's those in a .zip archive. :) There's some nice ones of the parade, other than that it's mostly from our little Cult of Hugs & Drinks, hanging around London.

https://sendit.wur.nl/Download.aspx?id=c0784ca6-d907-4c61-af78-697ba95ed2b7

I can't open it :(

Can't download, or can't extract the archive?

I can redo it in another format for you... .rar or .7z for instance? Have to reupload something every 5 dayes anyway, that's the time limit on uploads.

*gloooooooomps Cai*

I should look through my own pictures. I don't think I have any that should be put up on here though, I think most of them are sorta semi-private.

A name is required

Fae, can you send me the pics privately?

Qutenkuddly

So it is! I'll be able to make that one! AWESOME!!!

Fae, can you send me the pics privately?

When I eventually get to them! XD

I'll try to get to them within the next week.

Seriously? Wow, I can't wait now xD

Still, I would have loved to attend London's World Pride. I've been to London once, if briefly, and I'd love to tour London more extensively.

Electric Barbarella

Can't download, or can't extract the archive?

I can redo it in another format for you... .rar or .7z for instance? Have to reupload something every 5 dayes anyway, that's the time limit on uploads.

I can't download them either. Have 5 days passed since you uploaded them? :/ Maybe you could send them to my email then. I'll write you a pm about it.

I found this picture of Ninny on tumblr, too awesome not to share here.

tumblr_m7397ioibi1ql159go1_500.jpg

Sourcing it.

So sorry, I am not one who is really for all this pride stuff, but I must say, this picture is absolutely awesome, in fact, you are both awesome, and I wish you all the best for the future. :)

silvernlilac

Wow Ninny could be a model you are absolutely stunning (I am very jealous btw). Love the aven colours and ace necklace too

Hey all, just wanted to say thanks for marching! I was in the audience with my gf and friends and clapped and whistled as you went by, some of you kept trying to give me leaflets and I was like "I'm already there!"

Really awesome to see you though.

silvernlilac

Ps also wanted to say I love the purple t shirts everyone is wearing they are so cool. Can you buy them out of interest?

Ps also wanted to say I love the purple t shirts everyone is wearing they are so cool. Can you buy them out of interest?

We printed 100 tshirts just for WP, and between the march and the conference we finished them all.

I found more pics on this tumblr:

tumblr_m6v6z1QrHW1qd4xtmo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m6v6z1QrHW1qd4xtmo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_m6v6z1QrHW1qd4xtmo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_m6v6z1QrHW1qd4xtmo4_500.jpg

I will update if I find more. ^_^

EDIT:

tumblr_m6wr3lX5Kh1qd5fmco1_500.jpg

tumblr_m6vbjloCl11r9auk5o1_500.jpg

This is the pic Johanna sent us from Colombia when the Tshirts were ready:

dgt1fd.jpg

Then, from this blogspot: